[RP][AllThatAngst] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

xBlackxAcex

Re: [RP][AllThatAngst] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:03 am

Elliot bit his tongue to prevent himself from cutting her off. "Elle..." He witnessed something swirling in her dark orbs; something he couldn't name. Whatever he said wouldn't deter her as much as he wished that wasn't the case."I have to be able to understand and accept it. Because I am sure they were horrible." The memory was fresh, and it didn't hesitate to blitz him. His body was eerily still, not moving at all. Jude was a lump on the concrete, and Elliot wished for death and all of its repercussions. "Hey Jude. Jude. C'mon man, Danielle's waiting for you." He couldn't see his face, then he couldn't see Danielle's. The room turned blurry, spinning around him, forcing Elliot to clamp his eyes shut to ground himself back to reality. 'No, no, no.' Like an electric current reviving him to life, clarity was gifted to him, and Elliot regained control of his body. "You don't know that for sure." Taking her face in his hands, his eyes pierced into hers. "What Hans did to Jude... I was his endgame. He used you and him to get to me. So if Jude ends up hating anyone, it's me." He stroked her cheek, gazing at her face. 'The woman I love.' He dropped his hands to his sides. "Jude knows, I'm sure of it. It's not like he forgot all the time you guys spent together." He snaked his arms at her waist, wrapping her in an embrace. "I don't think he ever could hate or resent you, Elle. He loves you too much to." Elliot murmured tenderly.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:13 pm

Once again-- hesitation, he was frozen. Seemingly entranced in some mind game of his own, lost in the torments of whatever he conjured. She wished she could steal these negative thoughts from his mind and save him from this torment. All she wished for Elliot was his happiness and Danielle was standing here, making him relive dark memories. Danielle could tell that he came back to when he took each side of her face in his hands. His stare was intense but she could not look away, emotion flowed from his very being, almost too much for the young lover. God, she just wanted a happy and safe future with this man. To lay in bed all day. Chase him in laser tag. Giggle in a shared bubble bath. Raise a puppy. Decorate the Christmas tree. Binge-watch the Marvel cinema universe on Netflix.

Danielle was a little caught up in her hopes and dreams, she flinched at the sound of Hans's name, it brought her back to reality. Pure fear could be seen in her chocolate brown eyes. He was the big scary monster under her bed and in her closet, haunting her in her sleep, taunting her in her dreams. He was a giant sword hanging above her head, held up by a mere string. The last thing she wanted to do was talk about the devil incarnate.

Elliot said nice things but Danielle knew it in her heart that some of it was her fault. She had grown distant from her best friend, spending more time with Elliot to rekindle love after years of telling Jude about how wrong he had done her. It was hypocritical but Jude supported her, seeing her happiness and health improve exponentially. Danielle would have to try to fix both relationships, try to balance them. "I love the both of you but I know I let him down, I should've been there for him. I need to fix that and I want to visit him." she insisted, wrapping her arms around his waist as she nuzzled her face into his chest. Looking up, she was hesitant to say her next few words, "And I want you to come with me."
~What Would Morticia Do?~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:19 am

Elliot lent his ears to Danielle without a fight to be her support. He committed a wrong that he wanted to make it right, and he'd do anything in his life for her in his ability. He pulled away as he felt Danielle's head lift from his chest, and he searched her face for her next words. He didn't search for long as the answer was given to him, and his arms returned to his sides. 'What?' He heard his heartbeat in his ears, and it was like it paused for second before it started again. He had to say something before the woman misinterpreted his silence. "Danielle I..." His brows furrowed together. He wasn't hung up on Danielle's past with Jude, and he didn't not like her best friend. Seeing as he was the one that pulled out his half-dead body out of a burning building, he just wasn't sure. He stormed out the last time the three were in a room together, and here, she wanted to bring the two people she loved together in her life like this. Pushing some fallen strands from her face, he stroked her cheek. 'I want to be there for her more than ever.' Elliot thought of his earlier resolve, and he affirmed what he wanted. "I'll come with you to see Jude."

Before more words could be exchanged between the couple, his phone blared noisily in his pocket, causing Elliot to jump a bit. He had set an alarm for the dinner, so they wouldn't be late to see Danielle's parents. "Shit, the dinner." Silencing the alarm, he didn't let their discussion end messily. He refused to let doubt manifest in her thoughts. "We'll visit him together."

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:58 pm

Relief flooded her once he agreed and her nerves were no longer on edge. Elliot seemed slightly uncomfortable with the idea but Danielle was sure he was just nervous, with good reason since Jude and he were not the best of friends. She was sure it would be fine though, considering Jude would be ecstatic about the two of them getting married. Rubbing her bare ring finger, she hummed in thought to herself at the idea of a wedding. Could she imagine herself in a white dress, vision impaired by a lacy white veil? An audience analyzing her every move, breaking down the costs of everything and how it could always have been better. Even with her rather... bratty attitude growing up, her parents brought her to the weddings of distant relatives, dressing her in makeup and a gown. Danielle witnessed what really happened behind the scenes, family feuds and drama, backstabbing, gossip, melt-downs. The family always managed to make it about themselves rather than the two in union. Danielle and Elliot already had plenty when it came to family drama, why give the two houses a battlefield? Was Danielle even bride material?

She pinched her arm to pull herself away from such thoughts which was followed by Elliot's phone. "Dammit I'm not ready," she cursed, pulling herself away from him and back to the bed where her clothes were laid out. "Whatever I wear, they won't be satisfied, so does it matter?" she grumbled to herself as she pulled her shirt over head. The Latina had settled on the deep green dress which would contrast nicely with her skintone. She easily slid into it and turned her back to Elliot, holding the length of her hair to reveal the nape of her neck. "Can you zip me up so we can go? If I wear any real makeup my mother will call me out so I'll do mascara and maybe a lipstick in the car." Danielle could already feel the annoyance her parents were bound to bring her at this dinner, her attitude was ready.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:52 pm

Elliot fidgeted his hand through his hair, combing his fingers through the messy strands in the full-length wall mirror. His hands left his hair once he managed the best to make himself presentable for the in-laws which was weird to think about. Young Eliott wouldn't have never predicted the day he would have in-laws. His hand moved to tighten and straighten the black tie on his neck. "We'll make it in time just as long as there is..." And his eyes tore away from the cloth to see Danielle undressing through the mirror. "No distractions." His cheeks heated up, and he quickly cast his gaze downwards; fiddling with his tie. 'Damn.' His head perked up when his help was requested. "I'm satisfied." Elliot put in his two cents. "Yeah, so we can go..." He repeated. Losing his voice, his eyes entranced by the exposed warm-toned skin. He gently pulled the zipper up; his fingers grazed her back. "Danielle Dove, you're beautiful." Finished with the zipper, he leaned in and kissed her neck. "We should go now, or I'm not letting you leave this house." He whispered lowly; a hand on her waist. Disconnecting himself to make it to the reservation on time, he practiced self-control and went to put on his shoes. The security system beeped, and the car keys jingled as he opened the door to open the garage and sit in the car.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:44 am

Danielle had a quip hot and ready for Elliot but she decided to take the compliment. This would be a good time to not overthink. "Well thank you," she murmured looking down at her painted toes while she held her locks in her left hand. Patiently she waited as the zipper glided upwards, a line of goosebumps raising along her flesh as his fingers brushed against her back. She leaned into him when he kissed her neck, the affection startled her slightly but it was appreciated. Maybe it was a better idea to just stay here instead of having dinner with her parents. "Well is that a threat or a promise?" she retorted, allowing her hair to fall back onto her shoulders. Danielle fluffed her hair a bit and picked up a pair of heels off of the bed, not putting them on just quite yet. She shoved necessities into a small purse and followed Elliot to the garage. She started going over everything she wanted to make sure she shouldn't forget. 'My mind-- oops left that in some small town.' Danielle slid into her usual passenger seat and threw her heels onto the floor, clicking her seat belt before pulling out a compact mirror and mascara. Danielle paused and turned to Elliot, placing a hand on his knee to get his attention, "What if we just skipped the dinner and saw Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse?"

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:35 am

Elliot rested his foot on the brake, watching Danielle shut the front door and get in her seat. Once he heard her seatbelt click and saw the makeup being pulled out, he reached to for the gear shift to put the car in reverse. "Hm?" He placed his hand on top of hers, his head at a slight tilt. He wasn't so sure if she was serious on taking a raincheck on the Doves. Before she was adamant on telling them about the engagement since he played jokes on getting eloped just to see how she reacted. But, on the other hand, they had been talking to go see the new Spiderman movie. "I don't think we should dip on your parents Elle. They're waiting for us at the restaurant." Elliot could never get on the right root with the Doves. Jabari hated his guts, and Sabrina practically called him the Devil every time they met. Though going to see a movie with Danielle instead of attending a formal dinner was incredibly enticing, Elliot had to be responsible. His sexy nurse wife probably didn't want that answer and expected Elliot to change the plans for the sake that all things could go absolute left. "Let's just tell them. If they're not cordial, we can leave and go see Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, yeah?"

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:24 pm

Danielle groaned and removed her hand from his leg, pulling it back onto hers and grabbing her compact mirror. She started to tug at her lashes with the mascara wand. She honestly hoped that they would hit a pothole, making her poke her eye out so they could go to the hospital. That's right, she rather be at the hospital than tell her parents of her engagement. The Latina believed she could work an eye patch. "Since when are they ever cordial? The last time I even saw them is when they were willing to have you killed by that psychopath." There was more venom in her voice then she intended and she flinched. Even the idea of Hans sent a chill up her spine. She rubbed at the goosebumps along her exposed thigh. "I'm sorry," her words fumbled as she paused at doing her makeup. "I know you want to do this right and everything, but my family doesn't deserve to be a part of our lives. You have no reason to be respectful or be the bigger person. I love you enough to marry you without their approval, plus they're Catholic and wouldn't let us sleep in the same house until some big, over-the-top wedding in fear that I would be impure and tainted in the eyes of God." she ranted, finishing her mascara and moving onto her lips. It took her three swipes until her lips were coated evenly in the deep red hue, she rubbed her lips together and cleaned up the edges so they were crisp. "I bet you a back massage that my mother is wearing a gold cross," Danielle quipped, slapping shut her compact mirror shut before dumping her stuff into her purse.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:21 pm

Elliot cringed at how much hostility came off her words, having to bare his teeth. He wanted to give them a chance even if they didn’t deserve it. Delivering him to death’s door, the belittlement and all. But Danielle was right. He didn’t need to be the bigger person. “It’s okay. They’re not exactly parents of the year I get it. Don’t need to say sorry.” He didn’t vouch for the Doves as Danielle was unmoved the topic of her parents, and he would be a loon if he was able to set aside all of their wrongdoings like the past amounted to nothing. They had put him in the most fucked up situations he’d ever been in since his father was alive. However, the least he could do was tell them that he was marrying their only daughter. Whether there were communication and a future with the in-laws was something he couldn’t say much about. The closer they got to the Italian restaurant, the more nerves built up though the nervousness was uncalled for. They were getting married regardless of how the Doves reacted. “I think you just want a back massage.” He chuckled; Danielle never failed to make him grin. ‘Not even God can stop me from loving this woman.’ Sabrina Dove was probably wearing a cross, and if Elliot had to add on to the bet, a rosary bracelet for sure. Putting the car in park and turning off the ignition, he got out of the car and opened the passenger side. He rested his arm on top of the door. His lips twitched into a smirk, and his eyes masked the nervousness with a mischievous glint. The cowardly butterflies began to flutter away, taking a single look at the love of his life, his forever. “If you want my hands on your body, just say so Elle." There were moments where he could suddenly flip an emotion switch and be brazen when he was with Danielle even with her parents less than 50 meters away in the establishment. "We don’t need to bet on anything. You know I’d be happy to.”

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:12 pm

Danielle was grateful for Elliot's levelheadedness, the last thing she wanted to do was rile him up. She had to learn better self-control, she knew words had definite consequences. The both of them needed a clear head in order to handle the mess known as her parents. The duo was known for knit picking every aspect of their daughter's life. While they definitely wanted a troupe of grandkids, did they want it to be with Elliot? Danielle did not even want to humor the idea of mini-me's, it was an experience already ventured by Elliot with Mallory... meaning it wasn't a special level in life they could share together. Again, she could not picture herself as a mother, she did not have the greatest influence.

"I mean..." she sighed, stretching her arms above her head the best that she could, "I would not be against the offer." Danielle's smile matched his and she had to hold back a laugh. Brushing her bangs from her face she readjusted them behind her ear as she glanced through her car door window, a heavy feeling of dread weighing down in her stomach as the restaurant came into view. Danielle began to wring her hands in her lap, picking at her freshly done nails-- it turned out Elliot was rather meticulous when it came to painting and did a better job than Danielle could. She remembered that night rather well, he had came home to her in the bath, visibly stressed with his tie undone. She managed to pull him into the tub with her, still completely dressed, leaving him soaked and covered in bubbles. She had enjoyed messing with his hair and laughing at him. The look of surprise on his face was priceless and ended up with the cute moment of him demanding to paint her nails. A warm smile glossed over her painted lips and she turned back to the love of her life, catching him already staring at her.

"What?" she chuckled, stepping out of the car. "Then I guess it's a date," Danielle replied lowly, placing a hand on his hip to lightly plant a kiss on his cheek. She laughed again and wiped at his cheek, a faint red mark left on his skin. "C'mon, let's get this over with," her hand slipped into his as together they walked towards the entrance, her grip tightening every few seconds when her nerves flared.