Chat Thread

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
Post Reply
User avatar
AeronGrey
Bronze
Posts: 1353
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:52 am
Gender: Male
Location: Freshwater, Kanto Region
Contact:

Re: Chat Thread

Post by AeronGrey » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:16 am

Gee, I...don't know... umm...it's probably like, one of those mysterious unanswerable questions we will never find the answer to. Like the sound of one hand clapping or a mime laughing.

User avatar
Maxx
Platinum
Posts: 11577
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:22 pm
Gender: Both
Location: Floating In CyberSpace
Contact:

Re: Chat Thread

Post by Maxx » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:58 am

AeronGrey wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:57 am
You said you had a sixth of a pet.
I said I have my sixth pet. As in I now have six pets - 2 dogs, 3 cats, and 1 hedgehog.
Shinigami wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:40 am
Maxx. Why did you cut a hedgehog into sixths?
I didn't. Why would I? Especially considering I was the one who found her.
Image

User avatar
Wint
Member+
Posts: 2807
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:07 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: Where my hope lies.
Contact:

Re: Chat Thread

Post by Wint » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:18 am

AeronGrey wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:16 am
Gee, I...don't know... umm...it's probably like, one of those mysterious unanswerable questions we will never find the answer to. Like the sound of one hand clapping or a mime laughing.
But- you can clap with one hand
Just slap your fingers against the bottom of your palm fast enough
“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning in isolation, and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimeter required to break bones.” - Michael Stevens

User avatar
AeronGrey
Bronze
Posts: 1353
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:52 am
Gender: Male
Location: Freshwater, Kanto Region
Contact:

Re: Chat Thread

Post by AeronGrey » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:19 pm

Wint wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:18 am
AeronGrey wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:16 am
Gee, I...don't know... umm...it's probably like, one of those mysterious unanswerable questions we will never find the answer to. Like the sound of one hand clapping or a mime laughing.
But- you can clap with one hand
Just slap your fingers against the bottom of your palm fast enough
Wint....shut up.

User avatar
Wint
Member+
Posts: 2807
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:07 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: Where my hope lies.
Contact:

Re: Chat Thread

Post by Wint » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:43 pm

AeronGrey wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:19 pm
Wint wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:18 am
AeronGrey wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:16 am
Gee, I...don't know... umm...it's probably like, one of those mysterious unanswerable questions we will never find the answer to. Like the sound of one hand clapping or a mime laughing.
But- you can clap with one hand
Just slap your fingers against the bottom of your palm fast enough
Wint....shut up.
BUT YOU CAN DO IIIIIIIIT
“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning in isolation, and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimeter required to break bones.” - Michael Stevens

User avatar
Shinigami
Azuria Mod
Posts: 5804
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: I am omnipresent.
Contact:

Re: Chat Thread

Post by Shinigami » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:42 pm

And mimes do make noise when they laugh. It's just too high of a frequency for us to hear.
Image
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

User avatar
Wint
Member+
Posts: 2807
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:07 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: Where my hope lies.
Contact:

Re: Chat Thread

Post by Wint » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:20 am

Only dolphin mimes can hear it.
“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning in isolation, and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimeter required to break bones.” - Michael Stevens

User avatar
Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents
Posts: 1137
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 10:51 pm
Location: Spookaloo, WA
Contact:

Re: Chat Thread

Post by Apophis » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:33 am

Wint wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:18 am

But- you can clap with one hand
Just slap your fingers against the bottom of your palm fast enough
Actually, that's pretty much snapping your fingers.
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."
Image

User avatar
Wint
Member+
Posts: 2807
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:07 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: Where my hope lies.
Contact:

Re: Chat Thread

Post by Wint » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:09 am

But you can actually snap your fingers
And that's a different thing
“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning in isolation, and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimeter required to break bones.” - Michael Stevens

User avatar
Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents
Posts: 1137
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 10:51 pm
Location: Spookaloo, WA
Contact:

Re: Chat Thread

Post by Apophis » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:22 am

It's always hilarious when someone tries to prove that Fortnite isn't like 10 other games that are pretty much Fortnite.
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests