That little voice

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
creativecrybaby

That little voice

Post by creativecrybaby » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:08 am

Sam could remember his parents sitting him down to have the talk, it was a long drawn out conversation that at first his six year old mind did not want to process. The talk of his future soulmate was something he couldn't care less about yet it was something that always made him curious. In this world, people could speak to their soulmates through their minds, almost like that little voice you hear in the back of your mind telling you what is right and what is wrong. He often wondered who was the voice that played often in his head, that asked him what video games he liked or if he liked to play at the park. These were things he always thought to be just a part of him but it was during this conversation he realized this was the person he was destined to be with, like his mother and father. But, why was his another boy?

*Alternative Universe roleplay, dominant male character needed, plot focused, multiple paragraphs please or at least one*

Please feel free to join me, simply shoot me a message! New to this site but not to roleplay :) really excited to get back into it after so many years. Hope my rusty intro to the plot sparks someone's interest!

Rosalie
Silver

Re: That little voice

Post by Rosalie » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:56 pm

I’m interested!
illirica wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:20 pm
He heard footsteps approaching, a quiet voice. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Amaryllis said. He'd heard whispers about her. There were rumors, about her. He'd heard that she'd been spending a lot of time with the bay window lately.

Some even said she had put her hand on its underpane.

StrawberryDreamer
Silver

Re: That little voice

Post by StrawberryDreamer » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:41 am

I’m interested
Sitting on the roof of your beat up car
When I was your orbit
And you were my star
But now you’re a black hole
And I am left numb