Rp partner wanted(yaoi)

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
creativecrybaby

Rp partner wanted(yaoi)

Post by creativecrybaby » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:27 am

Looking for a top roleplay partner, used to roleplay often and really wanting to get back into it. I am really into multiple paragraphs, lots of detail and plot. I enjoy fantasy as well as realistic storylines. Please feel free to join me Image

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Re: Rp partner wanted(yaoi)

Post by Xylohem » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:01 pm

Hello and welcome!

I'm your friendly neighborhood Intermediate Mod. I can see that you are new and I'd like to welcome you to this site. However, in seeing the contents of you idea I feel like I should warn you. This is a PG-13 site. Anything that eludes too much to 13+ items or actions will cause that post to be removed. And if it persists I may have to lock the entire RP you made itself. I hope you will keep this in mind as you go and try to create new RP's here.

For reference, I have included the FAQ and the Forum Rules as these can answer some of your more basic questions. However, if you have more questions, feel free to PM me.

Hope you have fun and find an exciting RP!
Your secret is safe with my indifference.

Character Thread,