Hamha

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
EdwardHamHam

Hamha

Post by EdwardHamHam » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:45 am

Hi, my name is Edward. I really enjoy RP, though I can be a little shy around new people. I prefer casual RPs, but enjoy longer and more organized ones as well. My main character is my hamsona, Edward the hamster.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Hamha

Post by illirica » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:01 pm

Hi there @EdwardHamHam! Welcome to RPF! We've got a wide variety of RPs, both casual and much more involved. Take a look around and see what might interest you! I'll give you the basic site info just to get you started, and if you have any questions just let me know.

To begin, here's the link to our rules and FAQs. Check them out when you can and feel free to ask for clarification if you need it.

If you want to join or start an RP, then you should head to any of the Requests sections- that's where people make threads to recruit people for RPs. Have a look around and see if there's anything that catches your eye! There are three different sections for RPs and Requests: Casual (basic, easygoing RP), Intermediate (slightly longer posts), and Advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but tends to be much slower).

There's also Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe. For this section, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. We actually just started up a new Introductory Area for new people to get involved without having to worry about learning all the background lore, or you can ask us about anything on our Sandbox Discord, which is linked on the Sandbox OC forum.

We also have an Open Range area, where people can drop in and out of RPs without having to get a character approved by the OP.

Finally, if you want to get involved with the community outside of RPs, then check out the Off Topic section or join the Discord!

Feel free to hit me with any inquiries and I'll do my best to answer them for you. I'll look forward to seeing you around! Enjoy your stay!