Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
newnostalgia

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Post by newnostalgia » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:02 am

Hey! My name is Sarah, and I'm kind of in search for a site to roleplay on after being out of the habit for a year or so. It's something that I really enjoy doing.

I'm down for just about any genre of rp, but I prefer to keep to intermediate-advanced length. I like character-driven roleplays, for the most part, but I'm always willing to try something new!

Lemme know if yall're ever interested in chatting or rping, and I hope to get to know y'all better!

Annasiel
Administrator

Re: Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Post by Annasiel » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:20 am

Welcome to RPF!!
I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:05 pm

Hi there Sarah @newnostalgia! Welcome to the site - I’m glad you’ve found us. You sound like you’ve already got a pretty good idea of what’s here and what you’re interested in, so that’s really neat. As always, feel free to look around. I will give you the Obligatory Introductory Information in case there’s anything you haven’t seen yet, and I’ll be around if there’s anything you need!

To begin, here's the link to our rules and FAQs. Check them out when you can and feel free to ask for clarification if you need it.

If you want to join or start an RP, then you should head to any of the Requests sections- that's where people make threads to recruit people for RPs. Have a look around and see if there's anything that catches your eye! There are three different sections for RPs and Requests: Casual (basic, easygoing RP), Intermediate (slightly longer posts), and Advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but tends to be much slower).

There's also Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe. For this section, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. We actually just started up a new Introductory Area for new people to get involved without having to worry about learning all the background lore, or you can ask us about anything on our Sandbox Discord, which is linked on the Sandbox OC forum.

We also have an Open Range area, where people can drop in and out of RPs without having to get a character approved by the OP.

Finally, if you want to get involved with the community outside of RPs, then check out the Off Topic section or join the Discord!

Feel free to hit me with any inquiries and I'll do my best to answer them for you. I'll look forward to seeing you around! Enjoy your stay!

newnostalgia

Post by newnostalgia » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:20 pm

@Annasiel Thank you for the welcome!

@illirica Thank you for the information and welcome!