To be Deleted.

Swag Cat

To be Deleted.

Post by Swag Cat » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:13 am

Last edited by Swag Cat on Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Swag Cat

Re: [CS] Survival of the Fittest: The Weaponmaster Trail

Post by Swag Cat » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:21 am

Player CS Format:

Name:(Full name)

Nickname:

Sexuality:

Species:

Faction:(Team Chaos or Team Nemesis )

__Personal__

Personality:

Interests:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Motivation:(optional.)

Catchphrases: (optional)

Backstory:

__Species__

Weapon Description and image:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Limitations:

__Description__

Hair color:

Eye color:

Body Type:

Height: ft

Weight: lbs

Appearance: (Describe in detail and picture is mandatory)

Azra
Bronze

Post by Azra » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:35 am

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (162.28 KiB) Viewed 525 times

Name: Roselyn "Rose" Revolutionia

Nickname: Buzzsaw

Sexuality: Bisawtual? Ha! Get it? No okay it's bi

Species: Saw! Wait no revolving blade? SatanSaw! Uh yeah we'll say that Satansaw or I guess demon if you want to be boring.

Faction: If it's up to me chaos? Like people are way to tied down. I...I don't remember a lot but I remember not liking being tied down chaos is like freedom everyone should have it.

__Personal__

Personality: I would say I'm free spirited. That I'm lively and loud...I remember doctors saying I was unhinged though. They said I was psychotic or something. Said I was loopy.

Interests: Dancing! Spinning! Music! Splitting things open! Kitties!

Dislikes: Staying still. Being quiet. Things not at close range.

Fears: Being separated from my weapon. Things saws won't cut through. Being shot in the eye. Doctors. Straight jackets. Padded cells. Cockroaches! Those little indestructible shits are just the worst!

Motivation: To cut apart things? Unironically spinning to win? I wana go back before I forgot...

Catchphrases: Look man having a catch phrase requires some level of coherent thought. Which I don't...it's like there's a hole in my brain space...

Backstory:

I don't remember much. It's all in pieces. Doctors. Walls that were cushioned, being bound. I think something changed, because there is flashes of blood. A humming, blade spinning...I like how red sprays from the spin. I remember it was loud flashing of red and blue. Then there was a metalic taste...which is weird who eats metal?

__Species__
SAW BLADE
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (75.53 KiB) Viewed 525 times
Weapon Description and image: It's a hoolahoop isn't that cute! It's sharp though it's actually a saw blade. Or I'm a saw blade? Does that mean I'm curvy or does that mean I'm edgy? Uh right anyway it's big it's shiny it's sharp metal! Both inside and out!

Strengths: Great at maintaining motion, has a lot of surface area, cuts really good!

Weaknesses: Alternatively it's large and open not the best shield from some directions. It's also not the best for stabbing.

Limitations: It doesn't have the best range, even when thrown.

__Description__

Hair color: BLUE!

Eye color: Violet!

Body Type: Athletic, more dancer then boxer.

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 143 lbs

Appearance: Clothes seem almost made from something foraged and ripped apart. Her hair seems to be done up in two buns styled not unlike saws themselves. Her figure seems to have painted stripes along the body at multiple points but a closer eye might tell that there's deformation there. As if the markings are to cover scars. There rests a beauty mark under the right eye.

__Stats__
Speed: 25 Agility: 20 Strength: 10 Durability: 10 Stamina: 10 Intelligence: 5 Accuracy: 0 Wisdom: 0

Played by: Azra
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (250.85 KiB) Viewed 525 times

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:50 am

Miruna Sadikova.

Nickname:

Sexuality: Tired.

Species: Human, probably. Not easy to tell.

Faction:

Personal

Personality: Undisciplined. Highly irritable. Prone to getting in unnecessary fights, and to committing minor acts of sabotage. Dangerously reckless. Highly resilient; seems totally unwilling to lie down and die even in the face of overwhelming odds. To hear her talk about the world, though, you'd never think it. She appears to believe that the outside world is totally incapable of change, that the tournament itself is basically a joke, and that the only things worth doing in life are resisting and eating.

Interests:
  • Resisting
  • Eating
Dislikes:
Most other things annoy her to some extent, though she reserves a special hatred for people who attempt to impose their will on others by force. She doesn't view her petty acts of malice and spite as attempts to impose her will on others, mostly because she doesn't expect them to change anybody's behaviour.

Fears:

Motivation: To exit the world and regain some agency.

Backstory: Miruna was 16 when World War 1 broke out; her home was near the front line. When it became clear that the fighting would soon reach them, Miruna headed out into the hills with her father's rifle. She recovered and made good use of a gas mask and an ill-fitting Russian uniform, in order to prevent reprisals against her family; when it became no longer necessary for her to avoid such things, she continued to wear the mask because it was easier than the alternative. She was wounded on numerous occasions, and nearly died from an infected injury on one due to her own lack of medical knowledge, but she managed to make it through the war with a substantial body-count to her name.

She resented the peace, when it came, but nonetheless, the destruction of the old Tsardom gave her hope for something new. The next few years deprived her of any belief in the ability of society to change for the better. Or that was what she told herself, anyway; maybe she just wasn't prepared to fight the kind of battle where you couldn't shoot anyone. Killing herself didn't feel like letting go, to Miruna; it felt like the one time something she'd done had actually mattered, even if she was the only person it mattered to. Everything else felt like snowflakes melting on her skin. Of course, that feeling of agency was ripped away from her the moment she woke up again, doomed to live out the rest of her days as a shadow, barely able to affect the world around it.

Whatever her true feelings on the matter, she found herself unable to let go and drift through her time in the buffer, even after she took her own life. It felt too much like giving up--something she'd refused to do in life, and something she wasn't going to let happen in death, either. When the chance came up to join a tournament, which would accelerate the process dramatically and simultaneously give her a choice in matters, Miruna signed up without hesitation. And, without hesitation, she chose her weapon: a toy rifle, with a large bayonet strapped to the end. She had no intention of winning. Let somebody who believed things could really change get the prize. She'd settle for the fight.

Species

Weapon Description and image: A brightly-painted child's pellet-rifle, with a very real, very serious bayonet on the end.

Strengths: Resilient, daring, marginal utility.

Weaknesses: It's a toy rifle with a pointy bit of metal on the end; you tell me what the weaknesses are.

Limitations: See weaknesses.

Description

Hair color: White

Eye color: Grey.

Body Type: Would be athletic if she were getting enough to eat.

Height: Looks just over five foot, even with her boots and hat on. Good luck getting a measuring tape up to her, though.

Weight: Malnourished.

Appearance: Small, malnourished, wearing something you'd expect to see a World-War-1-era soldier expecting a gas attack (or somebody trying to pass herself off as one, anyway) wearing. Except instead of greys or browns or tans, it's mostly yellow, blue, and green, with red epaulets and a bright orange gas-mask. It is almost unbearable to look at. It seems like the outfit, and maybe her hair colour, are the only things to have changed about her real-world appearance. If that's the case, then the fact that she chose to modify what she was wearing during the war, and not something she started wearing in the years after it, probably means something.

(If somebody has a picture that would match this description, I'll use it; otherwise, here's a picture of an anime girl who vaguely matches up with her physical traits.)
Poetic Edda wrote:Thought and Memory, my ravens, fly every day the whole world over.
Each day I fear that Thought might not return, but I fear more for Memory.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:41 pm

Name: Nathan Gray

Nickname: -

Sexuality: straight

Species: human

Faction: TBD

__Personal__

Don't ask me what I did to deserve this. You wouldn't wanna know. Life doesn't always go the way you want it to. Death either. Suppose that's how I ended up here.

There's a chance I can fix it, though. Won't be easy. Might not even be pleasant. Might have to do some things that I didn't want to. Sometimes, though? Sometimes it's worth it.

The girl? Well... she reminds me of someone. Someone I can’t let myself forget. People forget things here, forget their stories, forget why they’re fighting. There’s so much I can’t remember - but they can’t make me forget the face in the mirror. That’s why I chose hers.

I don’t remember what I used to look like. I like to think maybe she got some of her features from me, but I couldn’t tell you which ones. Maybe they’ve faded by now. Maybe she remembers them... maybe she made herself forget. I couldn’t blame her, if she did.

I never meant to hurt her.

I don’t know why I did it. I know I had my reasons at the time, but I’ve forgotten them. I know I thought she’d be better off without me. I can’t remember why. I just know it was a mistake. I have to get back to her somehow.

She’s my little girl.

__Species__

Weapon Description and image: An archer’s bow

Strengths: Accuracy and range

Weaknesses: Draw time

Limitations: Limited ammunition

__Avatar Description__

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Gray

Body Type: Slight

Height: 5’4”

Weight: 110lbs

Appearance:

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:16 pm

i cant do my ususal shit of "informal shitposting is the unfinished sections, properly written stuff is mostly complete" because informal shitposting IS properly written, so all the unfinished sections are mostly in lower case and are also at opacity 50

i will make this look epic soon

Name: "Astrid Payne"

Nickname: Oh, I got loads. 'Arsehole', 'That Bitch', 'Backstabbing Little Cockroach'... ou can call me 'Payne', if you like, but... well, you know how the saying goes. Speak of the Devil...

Sexuality: What!? You think I'm gonna find any of you lot attractive!? Ha! I have standards, y'know- and there's not a single bitch here who fits 'em! I'm gay, not blind.

Species: Human, last time I checked.

Faction: Oh, like it fucking matters.

__Personal__

Personality: bad

Interests: attention

Dislikes: you, the reader

Fears: Fears? Me? God, you lot are a right laugh, ain't ya? I don't have fears; I cause fears.

Motivation:(optional.)

Catchphrases: Mate, every word that comes out of my mouth is a catchphrase. Quit putting me on the spot, you'll give me a complex or somethin'.

Backstory:

__Species__

Weapon Description and image: its a fucking chainsaw i just cant find good images

Strengths: This baby can cut through just about anything!

Weaknesses: Slow and heavy, can catch on certain materials.

Limitations: Melee only. Have you ever tried throwing a fucking chainsaw across a room?

__Description__

Hair color: i got a pic i just need to find it

Eye color: epic

Body Type: she sure has one

Height: ft she has 2 feet silly :)

Weight: lbs 1,000,000 pounds and she spends them all on dominos™ pizza

Hey, HEY! No peeking! Didn't you read the section title? This is for my eyes ONLY, okay? You don't expect me to pry into your entire life story without your consent, do ya? W-wait, you do? Shit...

(IM NOT DONE yET THIS SECTION WILL INCLUDE THE BACKSTORY AND CHARACTER INFO THATS NOT JUST MADE UP BY "ASTRID" PLEASE BEAR WITH ME IM TRYING MY BEST)

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:25 am

Name
Joshua "Doc" Redfern

Age & Gender
37 year old human male

Sexuality
Asexual

Faction
Chaos, the panic creates so many more test subjects

Personality
Some may call me cold, cruel, or calculating. I am simply a man of science, seeking to observe the effects of my toxin on living matter. The willingness of the subjects does not matter. All that matters is the results I receive.

Interests
The scientific method. Death. Contaminants. Chemistry.

Dislikes
Medicine. Fire. Rash decisions.

Fears
The loss of my work, someone who becomes immune to my poison, an antidote.

Motivation
To test my toxin and develop its potency and paralyzing ability.

Catchphrases
"It's simple, really. I'm just better than you."
"You're going to feel a little prick, then a numbing sensation."
"Please describe, in detail, the sensations you are about to experience."

Backstory
Dr. Redfern was an extremely talented medical practitioner. Skilled in pharmaceutical sciences and anesthesiology, he often created the substances prescribed to patients or used to put them under. But there was always a part of him that was curious about what different cocktails of chemicals would do. So he began doing medical studies, recruiting volunteers and testing different mixtures to see what could potentially be improved in his drugs. One trial went bad, and he quickly lost his medical license.

But that didn't stop him, simply pushed his work underground. His victims were people desperate for cash or abducted off the streets. He began simply experimenting on his subjects with no prior knowledge to what they would be exposed to. And with every test, with every body that needed to be disposed of, a bit of his humanity left him, until none remained.

Even though he can't remember who he was or what he did in his past life, he still remembers his one goal: observe death as closely as possible.

Weaponry
My weapon of choice is a custom-created paralytic that amplifies the more that's in your body. It begins with the muscular system and vslowly begins to target other systems, including respiratory, cardiovascular, and neurological. Eventually, the toxin induces death. Unfortunately I only have a limited quantity, so the supply I keep with me is heavily diluted.

Of course, there are a multitude of ways that this toxin can be injected into the human body. For close encounters, a high-capacity medical syringe will do nicely. For subjects at a farther distance, I have a custom-made single-shot break-action handgun that has been heavily modified to fire custom syringes containing the toxin. For multiple subjects, I have managed to some of the toxin to some standard smoke bomb mixture to create a gaseous form of the toxin in a throwable grenade-like object.

Strengths
All delivery methods increase the potency of the toxin, the gun increases my effective range, the grenades are good for keeping areas out of subject hands, and the up-close syringe allows me to administer the largest dosage.

Weaknesses
Alternatively it's large and open not the best shield from some directions. It's also not the best for stabbing.

Limitations
The gun can only go so far, and once it's fired takes a decent amount of time to reload, the syringe is not the best weapon for hand-to-hand combat, and the gas grenades harm my allies as well. I also must land multiple attacks on my opponents in order for the toxin to take full effect.

Physical Descriptors
Hair and eye color unknown. 6 foot 2 inches tall, weighs 201 pounds. Subject's build is long and lean.

Appearance

Fang
Fang

[CS] Survival of the Fittest: The Weaponmaster Trail

Post by Fang » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:19 pm

Name: Chadi Blackthorne

Nickname: Beater, Psycho, Delinquent, Monster

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Human

Faction: Nemesis

__Personal__

Personality: Chadi, or Chad, was what we like to call “socially aggressive,” which is to say he was exceptionally quarrelsome. For the years he stayed at Callum General Psychiatric Hospital he was generally confined to a padded room for the safety of the other patients. His entire life seemed to revolve around fighting, and his stated life goal was to “find people who can give him a good time.” For Chad a good time was found exclusively during combat.

During those rare moments Chad would simply socialize without the threat of violence he showed signs of intelligence and education far beyond what one would consider normal for someone of his disposition. Prone to quoting Taoist and Buddhist doctrine, he seemed at odds with his violent actions with his peaceful words and values.

Despite the significant demands of the state that Chad be transferred to a penitentiary it was recommended that he undergo intensive social conditioning instead. Treatment seemed to be going well until his untimely death.

Interests: Fighting, combat, martial arts, weapons, war, cooking, literature.

Dislikes: Giving up, conversation, mirrors

Fears: Whatever face lies behind the mask

Motivation: The same thing that drove him in life now drives him after; a good fight.

Catchphrases: “That’s not good.”

Backstory:

__Species__

Weapon Description and image: Stick

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Limitations:

__Description__

Hair color:

Eye color:

Body Type:

Height:

Weight:

Appearance:Image

Swag Cat

Post by Swag Cat » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:52 am

Alright Folks, thanks for creating wonderful CS. I still see some of them are incomplete, no worries. At least, you guys are better than I, I didn't even start mine. I am gonna make a CS soon, and let's see who completes it first.

Swag Cat

Post by Swag Cat » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:40 pm

Last edited by Swag Cat on Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:07 am, edited 3 times in total.