[OOC] Minotaur Island (WinterRose)

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

[OOC] Minotaur Island (WinterRose)

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:25 am

Hello again! Here is our lovely ooc where we can talk about our rp, I'll place the link to rp here when it's ready, and in the meantime here are our sheets!

Plot: Minotaur Island
Role: Novice Magic User
Name: Terrania (Terra for short) Northvue
Species: Half Human/Half Witch
Personality: Terrania is of a quiet nature. Speaking only when she feels the need to. Very quick witted and sharp tongue. She always stand in a position that commands respect. But yet she has a temper that gets her often into trouble. Known for holding grudges against those who have wronged her for sometimes even the smallest of things. But if ever drunk, is the very opposite.

Talents/interests: Terra loves to sing and hum when she has the time to think about nothing in particular. And sail as she did when she was younger. But her talent is Earth Magic as was her Mother’s.

Biography: Born in a time of grief and loss. Terrania was raised by her Human Father in the Northern Village of Armus. Her mother having died soon after her birth from infection.

Her mother, Celeste, was a Witch of powerful descent. Who was trained and specialized in Earth Magic. Though had fallen for a human man who sailed the northern seas. In Matrimony, Celeste moved to his village and conceived Terrania. But as she began to pass away after the birth, Celeste left a powerful stone for their newly born daughter if she ever would express Magic she would inherit in her later years.

Raised and trained to sail the seas, Terrania explored and loved to travel. But her knowing father knew her lineage and explained to Terrania how she must travel now that she is of age, to find other witches and learn her history. Given as a parting gift, her mother’s pendant.

Traveling for a few years, Terrania explores different cultures and learned some magic on the way. But once having found an actually lead to a location to properly train, she headed off clutching her mother’s pendant, her current way of using her magic. But the sea took a turn for the worst and a storm blew them off course for days before finally crashing near the shore of an island they knew nothing about.

Appearance: Standing at a height of five foot and six inches, Terra is a little broad shouldered and evenly proportioned. Definitely a little tough around the edges with her ebony hair and silver eyes. Her mothers eyes and hair. The only looks she inherited. And a small scar on her right cheekbone from an accident in her childhood.

Extra notes: Loves to hum when deep in thought. Something she does frequently without realizing it most of the time. And her spells are more powerful when passion is her drive.

Role: Minotaur chief's daughter
Name: Lazevia WindWalker
Species: Minotaur
Personality: Stubborn and resilient, Evia has a strong connection to her people. She is fair, and honest, with a firm grasp of what's right and wrong. Her favorite people in the world to deal with are children, watching the calves play is almost as entertaining to her as a gladiator match. She's a little rough around the edges when it comes to everyone else though, which is why many call her the "Thorned Queen" which she never reveals her feelings towards.
Talents/interests: Despite being smaller than almost all the males on the island, Evia is a highly skilled warrior and current champion in the non-death gladiator trials. Only males take part in the death matches, since the females are usually the ones watching instead.
Biography: Trained to become the next chief since she was a small calf, she is proud to carry on her ancient lineage. It bothers her though that her mother insists she get married before being initiated as chief, despite knowing the importance of a Father-of-the-village to her people. It wasn't the marriage itself that bothers her, but more trying to find a mate she can actually get along with, since she can be less than smooth sometimes.
Appearance: Evia has smooth, short tan fur that covers her body and a thin white stripe that goes down her snout and white belly. She has big black hooves that have tan and white fur gracing the top of them, and rich brown hair on her head and tail that match her deep chocolate eyes. Her clothes are basic tribal most of the time, hand woven cloth stitched into a dress that covers her front and backside, but leaves much of her back, arms and legs bare. She has a scar on her shoulder from her first gladiator match, and will not hesitate to tell the entire story if you ask about it.

WinterRose

Re: [OOC] Minotaur Island (WinterRose)

Post by WinterRose » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:28 am

Is this a gxg? Just curious

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:46 am

It's not initially a romantic rp

It can be, there will be other minotaurs around

But my first thought with this will be more adventure/discovery/new friendship vibe.

WinterRose

Post by WinterRose » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:48 am

Ah makes sense! I wasn’t worried just curious! I’m super excited! I haven’t really role played in a while so bear with me!

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:58 am

No worries! If anything we'll be a great match, I'll have three rps going with you and voltage now, so I hope YOU can bear with ME lol.

WinterRose

Post by WinterRose » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:59 am

Haha we’ll I’m sure we’ll be fine! And I’m really active. I typically post soon after I know it’s my turn.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:41 am

That's great to hear! I'll do my best to keep up

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:21 pm

WinterRose

Post by WinterRose » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:47 am

This is such a good thread so far. What is your idea going forward?

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:56 am

I'm glad you're enjoying it too

I had a vague idea of the Minotaurs welcoming Terra into their midst, and helping her heal, then having another minotaur challenge her to a gladiator match

Non-lethal of course