[RP][Inter] Half-Breed High(er)

Rosalie
Silver

Re: [RP][Inter] Half-Breed High(er)

Post by Rosalie » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:19 am

Alex walked all the way into his dorm, unsure of where to put his stuff. It seemed his dorm mate had taken up most if not all of the room. He didn’t want to be rude, but he didn’t know where she expected him to sleep. He studied the room, wondering if she was some kind of video creator or something.

“Hi,” he repeated, not sure what else to say. They were supposed to be friends, being dorm mates and all. But only time would tell if they would get along. Truth be told Alex was worried. He didn’t want his dorm mate to hate him. Maybe he’d keep his mouth shut about her stuff being strewn all over the place. Alex was usually a tidy person and hated clutter, but if it meant keeping the peace..

“I’m Alex,” he finally said, a corner of his mouth lifting up into a shy smile. “You’ve got a lot of stuff.”
illirica wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:20 pm
He heard footsteps approaching, a quiet voice. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Amaryllis said. He'd heard whispers about her. There were rumors, about her. He'd heard that she'd been spending a lot of time with the bay window lately.

Some even said she had put her hand on its underpane.

Swag Cat

Post by Swag Cat » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:20 am

The room was just a mess, and thanks to her organising skills, the situation of the room could give a mini heart attack to a person who was tidy. Every piece of cloth was lying around randomly, and it appeared as if Arisa was not in a mood to pick everything. All she worried was about her computer set up and all. She hoped she could convince her dorm-mate to set things up. Her inner garments were laying on the bed, along with some erotic magazines. Those magazines actually gave her ideas to earn more on her onlyfans account.

When she saw her roommate, she was pleased to see him but his eyes looked really different. " Nice to meet you Alex. I am sorry to make this room a mess, but I hope you can help clean it". She made a cute face assuming he couldn't say no to her request. Of course, by help, she meant he would do everything from cleaning the room to keeping it organized. " Yes, I got some stuff. Sorry, this is the first time I have been in a dorm, and I didn't know that a dorm is usually this small". She tried to break the ice between two but suddenly, she heard a ring from her phone. When she checked it, there was no network. It was really a shitty dorm!

" Damn, no network"!? She couldn't believe her eyes and decided to go out of the room. In search of network, she was not aware where she was going. Soon, she was out in the yard and the network strength was getting stronger increasing by one bar. But her attention was drawn by that feisty feline creature who messed with her for no reason. But having that feline acting like a cat girl was intimidating enough , she took her phone and recorded the whole ordeal where the creature tried to catch a ball. She couldn't let the opportunity go to waste. It was possible that the cat lady could have seen her. But before she could act, Arisa had uploaded the video on her Instagram channel with a caption " Kawaii Cat girl". She closed up to the feline's facial expression and captured the precious moments where she ruptured the ball.

Cole Faux

Post by Cole Faux » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:32 am

Aki gave a rather forced smile, something was really bugging him about what the holo-card had just done. He decided to take the book he was holding and clutch it tightly. He spoke towards the woman, his roommate.

"W-Well let's just g-get going then alright?"

Aki began for the door as he glanced backwards another time just to make sure he got a good look of where everything was in the room. He reached for the door handle and turned in slowly, clearly hesitating, as he did so. Aki proceeds to then swing it open and look outside checking up and down the hallway. He checks to make sure that his roommate is indeed following before continuing towards their destination.

Rosalie
Silver

Post by Rosalie » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:14 am

Alex watched Arisa run out of their room, saying something about no network. He wasn't sure what she meant by "helping clean up" as some of her stuff seemed uh.. personal. Like those erotic magazines. Making sure to avoid looking at them too closely, he walked over to a corner of the room that wasn't full of her clutter and set down his things. He wanted to begin unpacking, but he wasn't sure where to start and didn't want to make the room even more cluttered. Chewing on his lip, Alex finally decided that helping a bit wouldn't kill him. So while he waited for his roommate to come back, he began folding a pile of clothes that was on the ground.

Yawning, Alex had to admit he was tired. As first days went, it hadn't been that bad and he was rather proud of himself for getting through it. And with minimal stares too. Perhaps it was because there were more eccentric students, with tails and ears. In a school where everyone had some sort of quirk, weird eyes probably wasn't that weird.
illirica wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:20 pm
He heard footsteps approaching, a quiet voice. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Amaryllis said. He'd heard whispers about her. There were rumors, about her. He'd heard that she'd been spending a lot of time with the bay window lately.

Some even said she had put her hand on its underpane.

Azra
Bronze

Post by Azra » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:38 pm

At the feet of the mighty lion lay the dead prey, or at least that was what the athletic blonde with a popped ball tried to convey when she realized someone had a phone out. Act like it was more the cool hunter who even when more just messing around couldn't remove the danger she presented. The well toned bad ass she liked to see herself as and maybe was, instead of the dumb blonde who popped a ball cause she never filed her nails. Sure they were claws but having claws was more a choice then something one had to adhere to. At any rate she took a moment to kick the carcass into the air so that she could throw it away as she headed towards the other woman.

"Swear to god if you put kawaii in whatever video was just posted I'm going to punch you." Of course this was in jest and she didn't know how accurate it may actually be. She just knew that she really didn't want to see her image being tarnished with words emphasizing cuteness. She would take plenty of compliments, maybe even insults cute however was a sinful word choice on either front.

At any rate the feline athlete would look to see just what the cosplay enthusiast had posted. "Also are you believing this yet or we still on the costumes angle. That that was all just good gym work and tricks of the eye and not cat like speed and reflexes?" Human's didn't jump like her, they didn't move fast as a cheetah. Despite that though she almost expected to still be called a cosplayer then a actual cat person.

Swag Cat

Post by Swag Cat » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:35 pm

For her roommate, she actually wanted him to clean the whole room and set everything up! She was the type of the roommate who couldn't even pick the dirty plates up and put them in the sink. She was an absolute nightmare of a roommate and she would make sure to annoy her demon friend. There was a reason for it, she had a feeling that her roommate was not just cosplaying, may be those were his eyes. Secondly, she saw the image of Aris while she talked to Alex. What if Aris learned about him? What if they became friends? It would be worse. But what if they ended up becoming friends? That would be worst case scenario. She had to play nice and not mess with demons till she found a cure.

Snapping back to reality, she had recorded a video of the cat girl. It was really something exceptional of content that could drive her views exponentially. She was able to capture all aspects of the woman ranging from the ferociousn beast to a kawaii cat girl. " Oh shit". She saw the woman charging in her direction but before she could destroy her phone. She had already posted the video with the caption with 'Kawaii Catgirl'. She quickly put the phone in her pocket and acted normal. " Hey! What's up"? She rather was welcomed with a rude statement, it sounded more like a threat. " Uh what video? Oh yeah, but too late. I already put that. Don't punch me, haha". She smiled at her and put her hand on her shoulder trying to be friendly. " Honestly, you are really cute, even I can't get my eyes away from you". She had committed the sin by using the most dreaded word of the millennia.

The cat girl was an athlete, there was no doubt about it. Her hard work in gym was visible as only with intense workouts, the cheetah was able to maintain her fitness. Arisa also went to gyms but with a different goal in her mind, she had her own definition of fitness. She looked at her muscles, her one arm was twice her arms combined. " You can even defeat Chuck Norris". She then realized after hearing the comments from the cat, she was sure they still had some bitterness. " No no! I know you are a Cat, a Cute Cat"! She didn't know what she was saying. " You have everything natural while I have to buy stuff to be a cat. I envy you". She wanted to diffuse the tensions between them but it seemed she added fuel to the fire.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:19 pm

Aki was being weird, but not any weirder than he had been the whole time. He kept acting like he expected something to jump out of the closet. Maybe that was the whole rabbit thing he had going on.

Maybe it has more to do with the state of his closets.

Erinne found herself snickering, and attempted to turn it into a cough, which probably didn’t work as well as she would have liked to. “It’s okay, Aki. She’s not dead. I’d... um. I’d know if she were dead.” She’d made a point of listening, after all. “Look, whatever she got herself into, I’m sure that someone will help her out if they can - and we don’t know enough to help, so what we need to do is do our jobs so everyone else can do theirs. Right now, that means studying.” She walked on down the hallway, much more nonchalantly than Aki was doing, but she was definitely keeping her senses alert for danger just in case.

Erinne was decent at spotting danger. Bear was much better. Take over for me? Safety first, after all. Just get us to the quad. And don’t terrify my roommate. She closed her eyes, breathing in deeply, and let Bear flow into her senses. He opened his eyes again, with a tight smile of something between amusement and protectiveness. No, he wasn’t going to let any harm come to the children. If danger came for them, he would stop it.

Naturally, Bear knew the campus as well as White Fox did, so he didn’t have any trouble navigating his way through the hallways. He felt better once they were outside, breathing deep lungfuls of air. Buildings got too stale sometimes. Old buildings, old souls. White Fox was the architect. He liked it better outside. He adjusted her pack a little, balancing the load more properly. White Fox did have a rather bad habit of slinging the bag over one shoulder, after all - and of filling it with too many books.

Well. He’d see to it that she and her bag got to their destination - and her rabbit as well. Silly children.

You were a child once, too, Bear.

He smiled, and let the girl have the point.

Azra
Bronze

Post by Azra » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:06 pm

Mercy's first thought was to then go for a kick sense a punch was requested to not happen. Might be better right, a punch might go for the face and that might be to rude over something so petty. The lioness really didn't like the idea of being called cute though and so lashing out was a bit more on her mind. She would take a lot of compliments and insults cute though deserved a furry she struggled to keep down. It wasn't storming over towards the other woman, she was a cat after all not exactly a animal known for stomping and being loud. The response didn't end exactly there though it wasn just asking not to be punched.

"Actual Norris, not memed Chuck Norris who wrestles tornados on dying stars or whatever." Mercy was faster and stronger then any person. Not a whole lot granted but it was there enough to make her feel confident she probably could win a fight against a dude. She was rather tame compared to some powers out there though and odds were all of the half breeds paled in comparison to the power of any meme be it new or stale. The remark of envy and being natural were also nice and almost enough to cover the use of that word again. A foot lifted some just the ball of the foot off the ground as a kick was considered.

No kick came though "Just...just find a different word okay." The cat remarked heading towards a near by equipment shed. Odds were another ball could be found in there maybe this one she wouldn't pop. Of course on the way she'd be passing by one of the exits. Perhaps bumping into the classmates heading that way. One clearly a bunny and the other seeming almost normal if not for the fact she was here where nobody was.

Cole Faux

Post by Cole Faux » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:26 am

Aki was forcing a smile as he walked, he nervously looked around as they began to step outdoors, some of the nearby plants were talking about how it was strange, they hadn't seen one of the life-givers in a few days. Aki was confused, the gardening club usually took care of the plants. Perhaps something was wrong, he couldn't help but be concerned that the message may be related to them.

He looks over at his traveling companion as he spots the predator girl approaching. He immediately subverts her path by ducking behind Erinne. "Eek!" He exclaimed. It was instinct, after all she was a predator and he was prey.