Lonely Island (free for all)

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Blakserenity

Lonely Island (free for all)

Post by Blakserenity » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:43 am

((This rp is open for anyone that would like to forum post. This is my first ever forum rp so I would ask that you please keep it pg13 so I do not get kicked. Feel free to make a character and insert them whenever.))

The darkness crept in around them like a tiger low to the ground ready to punce; slow, steady, yet predictable. It was chilly where they were, but not to the point of freezing, just to the point where it was on the brink of becoming uncomfortable. There they were, stranded on an island in the middle of the night after their ship crashed into a large rock. Several strangers who had barely known each other for less than a week, all huddled around a fire in the dead of night. Alone, some terrified, some weary, but most feeling helpless. Perhaps if it had happened during the start of the day, it would be a different story, but as it was the middle of the night, there was nothing to be done. They could hear in the distance a storm out above the waters that they would not have seen during the night anyway and although worn out, most were grateful to have avoided that calamity. At least they had crashed into an island and not into the sea. They could only wonder what morning would bring as they waited for the first golden ray of light.
Last edited by Blakserenity on Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Blakserenity

Re: Lonely Island (free for all)

Post by Blakserenity » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:43 am

Dominic glanced around the camp at the people who were splayed out across the ground and wondered if anyone was hurt. He was well equipped for this kind of thing, being a doctor who had worked at a tiny little clinic, but he hadn't expected that he would have to use his skills on his paid vacation. Since it was a strange time of night, he wondered if there was anyone who would come looking for them, or if they would know they crashed at all. He supposed so since the boat was outfitted with the latest tech, but it still hadn't been enough to prevent them from crashing on the rock. Was it even a rock they had hit? He wasn't so certain that it was since the shape of the rock wasn't there in the water now that he had looked back out into the sea. There was nothing. Still, he knew he had work to do, so his thoughts wandered back to the injured people. Dominic was strong and fairly good looking with short blond hair that was long on top and buzzed underneath that he normally swept to the right. His skin was tan from sunbathing for a week and he was quite lean and muscular. His stature was 6'3" so he was fairly average height, but what set him apart from everyone else was his intelligence. He had a PHD in medicine with his specialization being surgery. He found it ironic and a bit of a blessing that he was there since one of the passengers on the island had had a broken leg that would need surgery in the morning, even though it would mean working in unsanitary conditions. For now, he had to be content wrapping the protruding bone in a bit of gause that he had been carrying in his pocket out of habit.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:11 pm

Hey there! We have an Open Range area for free for all things just like this, so I’ve gone ahead and moved your topic over there so it can get some more attention. Good luck!

minute

Post by minute » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:39 am

Pollys head hurt. Every noise around her felt louder than normal. It was the fight or flight response kicking into her mind. Adrenaline surrounded her in this new location like a baby smothered by blankets. Her anxious mind paced around and looked at all the faces of the people around her. Who were they? Was one of them a criminal?A murderer? A psychopath. She hadn't even been her long and the thoughts kept swirling in the back of her mind. She focused on one singular one. How long would they be here? Her hand rubbed against her other hand. She was 5'3 with long black hair that curled around her like a fur coat. She had been studying aboard and planned to take the ship back home to see old friends. Speaking of friends, it was good to find new ones, in this unpleasant circumstance. She looked around. Others were working, gathering materials or helping the injured and such. She stood around idly, looking very desolate and very helpless but most of all, confused.

Rikito

Post by Rikito » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:33 am

Samuel was scared out of his mind. he couldn't believe this had happened. he wanted to talk to someone get to know his fellow stranded people. "So, anyone got any scary stories?" He asked trying to spark a conversation or something, anything. 'That was a stupid question' He thought.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

Idk what to put here

Post by Idk what to put here » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:26 pm

Josh had just woken up. His body hurt like. he had been thrown out a window. he went the other survivors. "What did I miss" he asked keeping a sense of humor

Sent from my LML212VL using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

Rikito

Post by Rikito » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:09 pm

"Not much we got a fire and a couple of grapes, we saw an airplane go by and it didn't notice us." Samuel explains

Sent from my LGLS676 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.