Surviving Bonds [Kaylanie676 x Lonetwig]

Lonetwig

Surviving Bonds [Kaylanie676 x Lonetwig]

Post by Lonetwig » Thu May 21, 2020 5:01 pm

For me and Kaylanie676 only !

Link to CS https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... 32#p363232

********************************************************************************************************

20XX The world was normal, it wasn't perfect but it was normal enough that people were able to go about their day with relative ease if things went their way.

G.A.L. was poised to bring daily life to a better state of being up until one day their 'tested' products, already set loose onto the planet, was found to cause a Blight. A Blight that threatened to ruin everything that humanity had managed to build. At first this Blight was hidden in plain sight, plant life dying due to unknown reasons, animals found dead as if poisoned by something not found in them. it made people nervous about the outside world and And then it came out the mutations, extra limbs, sudden new organs or bodies. Some of the mutations appearing suddenly others taking a darker route and slowly appearing. That, that was what made people panic and made the rest of the world turn onto its head.

Suddenly normal life wasn't a thing anymore, the new normal now was to stay ahead of the Blight as it continued to spread.

Eric doubled checked the doors and windows of the abandoned auction house making sure that everything was locked up tightly after another long night of keeping hidden in the basement. So far it seemed that no one had bothered to try and break into the old place which was good. He had chosen to live here among the granny sofas and smelly rugs after his town had been not only hit hard by the Blight but also the military response that came after word had gotten out.

At least this small town he was staying in was still rather stocked with food and water and the Blight was at least miles away.

Kaylanie676
Bronze

Re: RE: SURVIVING BONDS [KAYLANIE676 X LONETWIG]

Post by Kaylanie676 » Thu May 21, 2020 6:10 pm

Ariella looks around knowing she shouldn't be outside, knowing it's dangerous for her, but she needed to find a safe place to hide before skipping town and finding a new place. She missed the world before the blight hit, it was almost perfect for her. She sees a small building in the distance and decides she wants to check it out. She walks in the direction of the building and sees that its all shut up and locked up, maybe someone is living in it. She silently prays there is someone in the building. She runs her fingers through her tangled hair and licks her cracked lips as she knocks on one of the doors that's close to her. "H-Hello anyone in there?" She calls out.

Kay<3 :twisted:

Lonetwig

Re: Surviving Bonds [Kaylanie676 x Lonetwig]

Post by Lonetwig » Thu May 21, 2020 6:20 pm

Eric was just about to head upstairs when he heard a small knock on one of the doors. The noise made him freeze in place for just a moment before looking back at one of the doors that he had just finished checking. He should of gone upstairs and ignored the call, simply continue to hide out here like a mouse hiding in a busy house.

But instead it was like some invisible force that made him leave the stairs and head to the door. Smartly though he kept his crowbar in hand as he slid up to the door making sure that whoever was inside wasn't able to see him.

"What's it to you?" he called back

Kaylanie676
Bronze

Post by Kaylanie676 » Thu May 21, 2020 6:29 pm

Ariella smiles. "I need a place to stay for a couple of days before skipping town, can I come in please.. I need water and food..." She says kind of shy all of the sudden as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. She plays with the ends of her hair. "Please I wont be any trouble I wont do anything I just need shelter...." She says trying to see who's hiding behind the door.

Lonetwig

Post by Lonetwig » Thu May 21, 2020 6:39 pm

Eric frowned to himself, he shouldn't be listening to her. He needs to keep himself safe. He some how managed to escape the Blight and the military once he didn't need to do it again. But life alone was just a daily routine that hardly ever changed. Some sort of contact would be nice even if it comes with the price of sleeping with one eye open. Besides it wasn't like he didn't know where to find more chicken eggs or how to filter his own water.

Sighting Eric shoke his head. "You infected?" he asked "I'm not letting anyone thats infected, in here."

Kaylanie676
Bronze

Post by Kaylanie676 » Thu May 21, 2020 6:43 pm

She giggles happily. "Definitely not infected..." She says before flipping her hair behind her shoulder and smiling brightly. Ariella knows she shouldn't be this happy. She thinks about all the danger that could be lurking in this building, knowing she will have to stay alert and cautious in case he tries anything. She doesn't need to be attacked and she definitely shouldn't let her guard down around a complete stranger. She looks down as the moon on her wrist starts to burn a little.

Lonetwig

Post by Lonetwig » Thu May 21, 2020 6:55 pm

Whoever was on the other side of the door sounded happy, at least one of them was. "Fine go around the building and meet me at the roof's ladder." he said. "I'll send it down for you."

He could of just had her enter through the back door or something but at least with the roof he could see if she was truly alone or not. Thus he went back to the stairs and started to go up them ignoring the slight burn that came from his own wrist. The third floor had roof access via a ladder that clung to the wall and a heavy door that was usually closed. Climbing up and pushing the heavy door opened he winced at the sudden brightness but managed to climb up and out to where his little makeshift garden and his water filtration system was at.

It was nice to have the sun bearing down on him and the breeze today was nice, but there was still the manner of a new person to bring up and so Eric went over to the ladder and waited for whoever this new person was to show up.

Kaylanie676
Bronze

Post by Kaylanie676 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:03 pm

She walked to the back and looked up to see if the ladder was there or not. "Are you there?" She calls up still smiling softly, she rubs her wrist as it burns. She looks down at it and it seems fine but burns.

Lonetwig

Post by Lonetwig » Thu May 21, 2020 7:21 pm

"Yeah, yeah I'm up here.' He called as he walked over the to edge happy that he didn't see anyone hiding around looking to get into his safe house of sorts. Looking down at the voice he finally saw her. The burning sensation on his wrist grew making him wince and rub at it. Perhaps something bit him or something? None the less he tried to ignore it as he kicked the ladder from it's raised position sending it down with a loud clack. "Come on up!"

Kaylanie676
Bronze

RE:

Post by Kaylanie676 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:34 pm

She climbs the ladder quickly and finally reaches the roof. She takes a look at the boy standing in front of her. She rubs her wrist again as it starts to throb. She takes a good look at him and realizes how attractive he is. "Hi!, my name is Ariella Liyana Zanders.... what's your name?" She asks him still rubbing her wrist and looking at him.

color="#F44336">Kay<3 :twisted: </font>
Last edited by Kaylanie676 on Thu May 21, 2020 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.