(Lord Salvatus) The Return of the Space McDonald's

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Re: (Lord Salvatus) The Return of the Space McDonald's

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sat May 23, 2020 5:50 am

"I'll just take a 10-piece order of chicken nuggets," the hooded creature answered in a friendly, ever-so-slightly robotic-sounding voice.

Lord Salvatus

Post by Lord Salvatus » Sun May 24, 2020 1:23 am

Like before, Indigo put the creature’s order into the register, printed another paper, and handed it to Sub-Zero.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sun May 24, 2020 3:46 am

While Sub-Zero passed the order along to the kitchen, the mysterious hooded creature went over to wait for the food. Before long, his simple order was completed, and Shimmer flew out of the kitchen carrying the bag that held the box of chicken nuggets in her mouth. She set it on the counter and the hooded being took it with a friendly "Thank you", then went into the dining area to find a place to sit.

The creature chose a booth off in a corner and sat down to eat. Once he was seated, he pulled down the hood he was wearing, revealing his face. It was a protogen, and a rather familiar protogen at that. His fur was a nice galactic blue color, and the face details on his visor were all sky blue. The colored band around the end of the visor was a deep blueish purple, and each of his screens held the image of a sky-blue star.

It was Blade.

Lord Salvatus

Post by Lord Salvatus » Sun May 24, 2020 4:52 am

Indigo gave a glance to Blade curiously as he walked to his seat, not seeming to recognize him whatsoever. He had never seen the protogen before then. He looked over at Sub-Zero, wondering if she knew who he was.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sun May 24, 2020 4:56 am

Sure enough, a spark of recognition flashed in the masked Kiridan's pale eyes as she studied the galactic-colored protogen. "Blade..." she whispered under her breath.

Lord Salvatus

Post by Lord Salvatus » Sun May 24, 2020 5:05 am

“You know him then?” Indigo asked quietly, leaning against the counter in front of him.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sun May 24, 2020 5:12 am

Sub-Zero nodded once. "He came to the previous incarnation of this restaurant as well. He is very friendly and very intellectual," she replied. "If I recall, I believe he is actually from the Gamble Galaxy- the galaxy in which Popstar resides- as well. Though he is not from Popstar, rather one of the farthest planets from Popstar, a few light-years away, though still a short trip if you have a powerful vessel or, more favorably, a Warpstar."

The ice puffball seemed to catch her rambling, and rubbed one arm awkwardly, glancing toward the ground. "At any rate, yes, I know him."

Lord Salvatus

Post by Lord Salvatus » Sun May 24, 2020 11:35 pm

Indigo noticed this and gave a small smile of amusement. "You're right, he does seem friendly. I've never really met a cyborg like him before though. It's cool."

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Mon May 25, 2020 12:56 am

Sub-Zero chuckled softly. "When some demon captures you and attempts to turn you into a brainwashed cyborg, I suppose 'cool' is not exactly the first thing that comes to mind when you think of the concept," she admitted in an amused tone. "At least not that sort of 'cool', anyway. But then, my ice breath was about the only thing that managed to save my feathers." After a little while, she glanced at Indigo out of the corner of her eye. "So what are things like on your planet, anyway?"

Lord Salvatus

Post by Lord Salvatus » Tue May 26, 2020 3:37 am

Indigo showed a look of disappointment. "Honestly I'm glad to be here, away from all the corruption and greed and unrest back on Earth. I'm sure I'll miss my family though soon."