[1×1] Angel Hunter (xBlackxAcex)

ariagrey

Re: [1×1] Angel Hunter (xBlackxAcex)

Post by ariagrey » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:54 am

The weight of his arm on her shoulders was comforting as she thought about what she liked to do. It didn't surprise her that he didn't seem to have many other interests. His life, like hers, was hardly normal. "Does eating count?" She snickered, taking another drink. "Humans have great food, i'll give them that." Her body relaxed into him, reminding herself this was okay and to enjoy it while it lasted. "I used to draw." She picked at the label on her bottle. "It's been so long though and I'm lame and I like to watch romcoms. Guess we're pretty boring, huh?" Lua sighed, her body relaxing more into his, her head resting against his shoulder and chest.

The angel wanted this, she wanted to be close to him, but there was still a barrier. Something making them both hold back. She could sense it in the air. It was hard to tell exactly what it was. Guilt? Shame? Duty? The beer was beginning to take effect, the warmth washing over her and the fuzzy feeling at her edges. Last time this happened it did not end well and it made her nervous. Lua twisted under his arm towards him, taking a deep breath. His smell was intoxicating, nothing strong. It was subtle deodorant mixed with a little sweat and natural body oils. She groaned, burying her face in his chest. The angel stayed like that for a moment before pulling back and looking up at his face. She switched the beer to her other hand and reached her free hand up to stroke his cheek. "I wish we lived other lives." Her tone was sad, gentle. "Things would be different."

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:41 pm

“I think normal is a better word.” Leaning into her touch, it was effortless to envision ideal circumstances and what ifs. If he went to heaven instead of hell the first time he died, he could’ve met the angel. There would be no complications or boundaries. No people would’ve died at his head, and there wouldn’t be a vicious cycle of coming back to life. With a sip left in his bottle, the buzz blanketed over him, and his body hummed, succumbing to the effects of the beer. Seth played with the ends of her hair, winding the soft strands around his fingers. He gazed into her eyes as if he was searching the possibilities that their paths would’ve crossed differently. “We’d probably knew each other before, something straight out of a romcom, like a one night stand gone wrong. And we end up meeting months later in the gym or a coffee shop. I’d dropped a weight on my foot or spill coffee all over before running to get your number.” He managed to chuckle under his breath. “We wouldn’t be in this strange and forbidden trope. Sure, maybe still a little strange and weird at first. We’d get to know each other, learning the other’s pet peeves, fight over the smallest and dumbest things, and drinking just like but with day jobs to worry about.”

ariagrey

Post by ariagrey » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:16 pm

Lua smiled, breathing a laugh. She liked his idea of how they might have met. Oh what it would be like to be normal. If only. Her eyes remained on his, her hand coming down to stroke his collar bone and play with the edge of his shirt collar. "Sounds nice and weird." She laughed again before finishing off her beer. She leaned away only to grab his bottle and place them both on the coffee table before nuzzling back into her place. Her hand was on his chest, feeling and watching as it moved up and down. "Do you have a favorite color or smell?" There was no way she was going to find out everything about him in one night. Logically she knew that, but she would commit every detail of his answers, his smell, his feel, his taste to memory. Savor anything she could get.

With the alcohol in full effect her worries minimized. She listened to his heart beat, getting as close to him as possible without actually being on top. "You're handsome." Her blush returned to her face. "But you probably already knew that. You probably get that all the time." She laughed nervously. What am I saying? the angel pushed her hair out of her face and sat up. She could see the rosy tint on his cheeks and a sparkle in his eyes. He was just sitting there, relaxed, but he still looked so attractive. "Crap." Her eyebrows rose and a corner of her mouth rose.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:07 pm

“Blue, Like your eyes.” The answer was rapid-fire before she could even finish asking. His hand trailed lazily up and down her arm, entranced by the repetitive motion. The second beer helped him get comfortable. He was hardly bothered by his hands, and the claws of reality were kept at bay. He was dazed from the alcohol, but he was fine-tuned to sensing Lua’s movements. He couldn’t see her in another man’s embrace but his. Her touch ignited his skin; her warmth radiated through his shirt. The soft curves of her petite frame angled against the hard edges of his large body. She was truly from heaven. Her skin wasn’t scarred like his. It was smooth and silky under his rough palms. “And you’re beautiful.” His voice drawled, dream-like. Tell me something I don’t know. His hand fell short from cradling her hot cheek as she sat up. The loss of her body heat left him cold and frigid though the beer emitted tons of warmth through his skin. Why’d you get up all the sudden? He chuckled, patting the empty spot on his chest. He connected his eyes fiercely to hers and tried to communicate his thoughts. He was definitely not a mind reader or had any related power, even under the influence. Maybe. His brow shot up, and his smirk broadened. “Did you read my mind? Or am I that handsome that you’re at a loss for words?” He teased.

ariagrey

Post by ariagrey » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:04 pm

Lua blew air threw her lips, falling into a fit of giggles. When she finally recovered she moved in close again, meeting his gaze. "Hm, you've captivated me. Maybe I am a fool, but so be it. I'm falling hard." A smirk still played on her lips, her body fitting into his like a puzzle piece. She felt light and soft thanks to the beers and any movement of his eyes or lips she caught. The angel bit her lower lip, trying to hold back more laughter. "Is it always like this?" Her fingertips traced his jawline, then his lips. "This...intense."

Lua only half expected an answer, more so thinkin out loud. She leaned in and kissed him on the corner of his mouth, then the other corner, his nose, each cheek, his eyelids. Taking care to be slow. Her kisses worked their way down the side of his neck to his collarbone and back up to his earlobe. She nibbled it for only a second before planting a kiss on his cheek again and then coming to look at him. Her eyes looked at him seductively, knowing full well what she was doing to him. She came close, lips hovering centimeters away from his. "Do you want me to kiss you?" She whispered.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:41 am

Seth’s eyes darkened with lust, and a muscle throbbed in his jaw. The physical connection was painfully obvious that it was doing his head in. Blaming both elevated tensions on the beer, he closed his eyes and focused on her lips against his skin. His inner demon yanked its chains to be let free. A low growl rumbled in his chest as he pressed her flushed against his chest. “You know very well what my answer is.” Their lips brushed with each word he spoke, but he didn’t allow their lips to fully touch. He bent down and used one hand to move her shirt and expose her shoulder. He dragged his nose on her warm skin, breathing in her light feminine scent and nipping the skin. Returning to her lips, his hands glided up her back, and he paused in his caress. Don’t think about it. It’s the beer. His glowed then dimmed. His brow furrowed, and his hands drifted back down . Gripping the angel’s waist, his eyes narrowed at her game. “Keep it up, and we're gonna end up doing more than just that.” He said in between kisses.

ariagrey

Post by ariagrey » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:36 am

Lua gasped, grabbing him tight as he nipped at her skin. Chills running down her body. When their lips finally connected again she swore she saw stars as her eyes closed. Her heart raced and swelled, the room feeling hotter and hotter. His hands on her waist made her moan with pleasure. Shame rushes at her, taking her by surprise, her face a shade of pink. The embarrassment makes her pull her face away. "I-i can't be the only one b-being teased." The angel looked down, pressing her lips together. He was right though. It was hard for them to keep their hands off each other and it was only when he placed his hands on her waist that she remembered she was in a t-shirt and underwear. Couple that with the kissing and caressing in the dim living room and it would be easy to get carried away. Even now, his hands felt hot through his bandages and she could feel his breath on her neck. The angel swallowed. "You enjoy teasing me so much. I thought it only fair."

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:44 am

His testosterone and dopamine levels started to stabilize as Lua broke the kiss. “Getting shy?” His face was flushed. Grinning, he slipped his hands under her oversized shirt. He was tempted, almost to a point of no return. She had to stop him since he had no plans to. Placing kisses on her jaw, he slid his hands over her back. Her smooth skin was silk under his fingers. Just when he was starting to feel an ounce of normal, the eerie suspicion bubbled in his stomach. Disconnecting his lips, he twisted her shirt in one hand and tuck her mussed hair in with the other. He looked into her eyes then glanced over her shoulder. A clear view of their dinner set out on the table. The four beer bottles were close to the first aid kit. He couldn’t see her wings, but he swore he felt them before seconds ago. The alcohol was tricking his brain. I have to be imagining things. There’s no way. He shook it off and leaned in for another kiss, hoping Lua didn’t notice his hesitation. “Do you want me to stop? Teasing you can be my new hobby.”

ariagrey

Post by ariagrey » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:19 pm

"Shut up." She laughed, conversation lost to their kisses.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Streams of sunlight danced on Lua's face through the crack in the drawn curtains. With a sigh she burried her face into her pillow. Suddenly she remember the night and herher whipped over to see Seth asleep beside her. His features were softened and he looked so peaceful. With a smile she slowly got out of bed, put on a satin robe and went to the kitchen, gently closing the bedroom door behind her.

Her appetite came back with a vengeance, cooking bacon, eggs, and chocolate chip waffles. She set up Seth's plate with two eggs and some bacon, creating a smiley and a seperate plate of a stack of waffles. Coffee filled the air mixed with the food and she found herself humming as she went. She filled a cup full of coffee and walked over to the open balcony door. The angel leaned against it, taking a sip of the caffeine beverage and enjoyed the sunrise.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:30 am

The night was a flurry of raw emotions. What started as a teasing game turned into a wounded ball of desperation and fear for the future. Seth couldn’t bear the thought of leaving or losing Lua just like how he couldn’t cope without Kotori. He was given humanity at the end, but because of it, he somersaulted into a grave. The same fears tussled with him, never allowing him the chance to hold onto the light long before it was snatched from him. The chance of what it could be. Every inch of his soul, the human one and past demon self yearned for a fair play. Not twisted deals with hidden back doors or endless games with only losers. He asked for the impossible. There was no escape from death, and he held a reservation in hell as a soul laborer. Maybe he came to terms with his demise yet again. He didn’t turn his head in the other direction, knowing that he couldn’t change his fate. But he knew who could, and he’d discuss another deal for the desired outcome. Ernysia revoked his special eyes. The reason why he couldn’t see Lua’s wings nor feel them. He accepted his promised death. He‘d kill Rowan and make the best of his last moments in the mortal realm. Until he returned in a different form searching for her. Perhaps they’d grow old together... Run the convenience store dry, buying out the beer and wine, and torturing their livers every other night while eating takeout. Becoming dependent on alcohol to the point they’d drive the other person mad and wreak havoc in therapy or rehab. Or the angel would grace him with her presence then stomp all over his heart. The delicate organ worn out, deflated, and gray. He‘d take either option graciously.

His perceived memories vanished, and he fell into darkness. Lua! His grasps turned up empty, reaching for the faded figment. The light dimmed until he was surrounded by nothingness. His light irises search the black landscape fruitlessly. He looked down at his hands. He tested their mobility, flexing his fingers in the taut bandages. There was no pain. He clenched his hands. “Ernysia, I’ve come. Reveal yourself.” His rasp echoed in the dark. A dubious and airy laugh cut through the atmosphere as a golden glow illuminated the space. The throne room. The 40-foot goddess sat in her pillowed throne with one leg draped over the other, rolling two orbs of violet light in her palm. The eyes. “Looking for something?” She purred, her voice was utterly feminine and sultry. Seth gritted his teeth, storming up to the throne. He would’ve swiped them if he could, but he had a plan he needed to carry out. “Now, now. Is this how you present yourself when I have healed you?” Satan’s daughter was a load of shit. Spend a decade with her, and she knew the ins and outs of what ticked him. “I didn’t ask you to, but thank you. I want the eyes back. I wasn’t done.” The thing with goddess of hell was she didn’t do favors without seeking equal return of one. “I’ll make a deal with you.”

Pretending not to hear him, Ernysia observed her manicured nails, admiring the perfect proportions of her slender fingers. She glanced down at Seth when he coughed. If looks could kill, she wouldn’t be surprised if he was one of the first to somehow acquire the ability. There was Medusa, but she got rid of her years back over a domestic mishap. “Didn’t seem you needed them anyway, judging from last night. By the way, how was it? Was it as divine as per the whisperers’s knowledge?” Whisperers were like hell tabloids, ashes and bones dishing out death sentences in exchange for host bodies. “Bring me that angel. I want a taste for myself.” Twisting the long, inky strands around her fingertips, she pressed her hand against her blood red lips to suppress a chuckle. All the time he spent on Earth softened him. He was much easier to poke at. “You didn’t know that I was a part-time comedian? Please, the last thing I need is to start a war with the Creator. Though we aren’t too far from it...”

Ernysia was playing him, tiptoeing around Seth. Growing impatient, he started making demands, and it only fueled the goddess’s amusement. His thick brows slashed over his ocean eyes, and a vein threatened to pop in his forehead. “Spare me the bullshit. The eyes.” She clicked her tongue, shaking her head in disappointment and stashing the prized eyes in her embellished scarf. “Come back when you can ask me nicely. Then we can talk about a deal.” Ernysia stepped off her throne, heading to the solid gold double doors, hand on the decorated handle. His head grew heavy as if it was falling off his shoulders, and the room spun. Gold, silver, and ruby flashed in his vision. “See you soon...Seth.”

Ernysia!

Waking up, his body seized, and his eyes snapped open. The sunlight temporarily blinded him. Heart ricocheting against his rib cage, his hands clutched at the duvet. Lua. The angel wasn’t beside him. An imprint of her body was the only evidence she had laid down next to him. The spot was void of her body heat, slightly warmed by the sun shining through the window. Tossing off the cover, he searched for his clothes. He found his jeans first and went to look for his shirt. Coffee wafted in his nose, and the smell of breakfast invaded the bedroom. Fastening his belt, he poked his head out, seeing the assortment of food on the bar. He scanned the rest of the apartment. The black tee was in a frumpled pile behind the couch. Lua’s oversized shirt was close by, and sometime during the night, his jacket joined the party on the floor. His eyes moved to the balcony, and his shoulders loosened as he strode to...? His...? He couldn’t begin with mundane, trivial labels, not with the hell goddess plaguing his mind. The moment felt fabricated like something from his wish bank. Spending the morning together. No alcohol though unless she spiked the coffee. “Lua.” Her name came out rugged, voice thick with sleep. He embraced her from behind.

“Do you usually leave guys to wake up to a lonely bed?”