Airship Pirates RP

Artsy_Pie

Re: Airship Pirates RP

Post by Artsy_Pie » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:27 pm

The girl gave wide eyes at the scene that unfolded. Her hand went for her own dagger, but the fighting seemed to end as quickly as it started. She certinley hadn't expected a death duel when she came in. Who exactly were these people?!

Her attention turn to the woman next to her, talking about searching their pockets for her money; she glanced at the bodies on the ground. Was it really okay to go through a dead person's pocket? Graverobbers do it, and probably other sorts of people...

"My father taught me that looting a dead man's gold is for those who don't work hard for it, though technically I did work for it." she says mumbling the last bit more towards herself.

"I'm a mechanic, I fix whatever needs fixing." She responds after a moment, her eyes wander over to the man who first came over to help, and then to the two that came over during the fighting.

"And you all? What sort of work do you do?" She asks with a tilt of her head.
I'm the android sent by cyberlife.

DJ Muffins

Post by DJ Muffins » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:40 am

One remaining man that had stood to help, whistled softly, slowly sitting back down and looking at his drink.

Kote smiled, turning to the new girl. "Mechanic eh? The names Kote, and I Captain an airship docked here..." He placed a hand on his arm slowing the bleeding that had started, with only mild annoyance. "I'm sure your father is a great man.. you shouldn't be squandering your talent fixing trinkets for ungrateful fools like them. You could work for me, I'm always looking for a good mechanic to fix my ship. Now, what we do is rarely honest work, but you keep my ship flying, and I'll pay you nicely. Hard work for a Good coin, what says you?"

Without waiting for a response, he turned to the others "Either way, we best be heading out before we wear out our welcome with the locals..." He started for the door, expecting the others to follow.

Arkane

Post by Arkane » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:21 pm

Well that escalated quickly. Thankfully they had it all under control before anyone could even blink twice. Now that was efficiency. Though, she was expecting the classic mass bar fight, but it looked like the rest of the patrons and even the barkeep were just thankful of was all over. Probably time to leave.

Stepping over a dead body, she smiled at the new girl in welcome. "I'm Odessa and I'm the crew's doctor. It would be nice to have a mechanic on board," she reiterated, following Kote out of the tavern. Odessa grabbed a nearby rag from a table with the intention of using it as a makeshift compress, concerned about the laceration on Kote's arm.

"Captain," she said, walking beside Kote now, glancing at his arm. "That wound is gunna need some stitches," she said, handing him the cloth.

JLW

Post by JLW » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:57 pm

Well that worked better than expected he thought. As he made his way to the new girl Nero made sure everything was over and they could now focus on the matter at hand. Hearing that she was a mechanic was not surprising, besides the clothes she had that aura about her.

Walking last in the colum that followed while keeping his weapon ready for safety." I'm Nero, I'm the newly hires accountant who will make sure you get good clean pay that stays in your pocket expect for when you spend it." He said to the mechanic while smiling, probably more to himself than to her. When he heard Oddesa talk about kote's wound he chipped in." I would listen to her captain, we don't you making a mess everywhere you go" his smile dropped a bit" or you loosing something like your arm or your life."

DJ Muffins

Post by DJ Muffins » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:45 pm

Kote took the rag from Odessa, tying it quickly over his wound, pulling the knot tight with his teeth "I'm sure I'll be fine"

Looking to Nero next "I've been in plenty of fights, you shouldn't worry about what I do anyways" he said raising a brow slightly. "We've got enough done here. The crew should've already bought our rations for our next trip." He patted his bag softly "It'll be a big payoff on the end"

He guided the group though the small town, just past the market and docks was a few airships, the Greyzone was a mid sized airship, with two rows of cannons on each side as well as forward mounted guns. The sails had been tucked out of veiw as it hummed softly, idling in the dock. The ship was painted grey and blue, the color of a thunderstorm on the horizon. "Welcome home"

Arkane

Post by Arkane » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:43 am

Yes, the wound probably would be just fine...after a proper cleaning, disinfecting, and sutures. At least Kote accepted the cloth and tied it around his arm for the time being, stubborn as he wss. Still, she would properly see to the wound, it was just a matter of when. Odessa was a doctor. It was her job to keep the crew healthy, whether they liked it or not. "See, Nero agrees with me," she said, nodding in appreciation to their new accountant.

There was no use pushing the matter further, as they had arrived at the docks, where their impressive airship was anchored. "Oooh, finally back," she said, happily, stretching an arm above her head. At first she didn't like the Greyzone, having preferred the old fashioned sailing ships, but after a while, the airship grew on her. Now it really was her home.

"Well, time to see if they bought that shampoo I wanted," she said, entering the ships entry port and disappearing from view. But a few seconds later she popped her head back out and narrowed her eyes at Kote, lips pursed. "I will be tending to your wound later," she said, determinedly, before taking off. If Kote didn't come to the med bay later, she'd bring the med bay to him!

Artsy_Pie

Post by Artsy_Pie » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:49 am

Tink felt her chest fill with excitement as the man introduced himself, so this was the infamous man that everyone has been talking about! What luck she had to run into him like this. She glanced at the bodies, okay maybe not to lucky for those guys, but it had to be fate right?

She listened to the man's offer, suddenly feeling a nervous twist in her stomach. She's never been in an airship before, and many other excuses filled her head, but this was her dream right? She watched as Kote began to leave, and soon the other crewmembers introduced themselves and followed behind their Captain. The two nagging him about is wound.

She gave a deep breath and smiled.

"Alright, let's do this!" She said, more to herself, before running after her new crewmembers to catch up.

She walked along with the group, wringing her hands nervously. While she was very excited, she couldn't help but have needless worries overtake her mind. However, her attention was quickly captured by the airship. Its was pretty amazing for someone who grew up in a small town.
I'm the android sent by cyberlife.