[One] (Galacticempress) Broken Fourth Wall

Kirby
I Ate Annasiel's Underwear
Location: Somewhere. No, not there. Right over here. No, slightly to the left- OTHER LEFT- yeah, there.

Re: [One] (Galacticempress) Broken Fourth Wall

Post by Kirby » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:19 am

Galacta turned around slightly and moved one wing away from her face to see Finley looking at her. "What is it?" the warrior said, her voice actually surprisingly soft, and wavering slightly. Now that her face wasn't hidden, it could be seen that her white mask appeared to be streaked with the dark tracks of tears.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Galacticempress

Post by Galacticempress » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:13 am

Finley gave a small sympathetic smile. Since Galacta was much larger than him he had to stand on tiptoe as he put his stubby arms around her as best as he could in a hug.

Kirby
Location: Somewhere. No, not there. Right over here. No, slightly to the left- OTHER LEFT- yeah, there.

Post by Kirby » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:33 am

Galacta seemed almost stunned for a moment, but before long, rested one arm around Finley's back. The warrior felt a small smile form beneath her mask at Finley's gesture.

Galacticempress

Post by Galacticempress » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:54 am

Finley then raised his arms in the air, now obviously wanting to be held.

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:58 am

Galacta picked up the little green puffball, moving her mask aside to hold him close to her chest. With her face revealed, her surprisingly gentle expression could at last be seen.

Galacticempress

Post by Galacticempress » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:10 am

Finley immediately curled into a tight ball and relaxed against Galacta’s hands, quickly falling asleep.

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:17 am

Galacta watched Finley with a smile, resting one of her soft-feathered wings over his back like a blanket. She still wished she were with Meta Knight, but she felt much less alone now.

"She's not as fierce and dangerous as she seems," a certain purple-robed Halcandran whispered to Aryn from further away, watching the whole exchange with an amused smile.

Galacticempress

Post by Galacticempress » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:58 am

“I always like when that side of her comes out,” Aryn whispered back, a similar smile on his face.

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:52 pm

"Me too," Lavandia agreed. "She spends too much time trying to look tough and unfeeling. She should just be herself more often. Is it me, or does it seem like every puffball's trying to seem tougher than they are? The only one who's even really as tough as he makes himself look is Meta Knight, but even he's not afraid to show his gentle and caring side when he needs to."

--

Meanwhile, that exact masked warrior now soared high above the skies of Dreamland, far away from the castle and even the forest at this point. He kept his yellow eyes set on the ground below, searching for any hint of the tan fur and big ears that were the telltale signs of Lucio.

Do we even know how to cure such vampirism? he wondered to himself. That is one thing even I have never experienced in the thousands of years I've lived and battled legions of demon-beasts.

He did dislike the thought of going into something potentially dangerous without even knowing what had to be done, but he'd do whatever he had to in order to feel like he's redeemed himself. Besides, there wasn't much of anything in Dreamland that was anymore dangerous than anything else he'd already dealt with in his lifetime, both in his time in the GSA and his time actually living in Dreamland. If there was anything dangerous, he could handle it, but surely he was more likely to just encounter curious animals or Waddle Dees than anything else.

And, well, maybe Lucio already knew what had to be done to cure Indigo.

Now, I just have to find Lucio...

Galacticempress

Post by Galacticempress » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:40 am

Lucio gave a glance behind him at Dedede’s castle in the distance. With Indigo’s new state, he would surely be powerful, he thought. He didn’t know if he would come back alive, and a small part of him feared he wouldn’t. The fennec flattened his ears back as he watched the wind blow the grass around him gently.

Malice had given him a Thodroni device that wrapped around the wrist. It was small, made of a white shiny metal, and had a glowing red insignia of the Empire on its face. Remembering the instructions given to him, he pressed the small button on the side of the device, and immediately a translucent blue hologram illuminated right above it from the center star of the insignia. It showed a 3D model of the Kotharia Galaxy, with words in Thodronese script in the top left corner. ¿Quién incluso sabe lo que esto dice? he thought as he tried to read these words.

Eventually ignoring them he tapped his finger against the holographic screen. Even though it was a projection it felt like a real surface, he noticed with surprise. With two fingers he found the Latin script keyboard and typed in “Nimvemir”, like Shassena had told him to. The screen zoomed in to a slightly-bigger-than-Earth-sized planet, its surface an ominous red and black. ¿Es realmente este el planeta que estoy buscando? Lucio shoved his slightly doubtful thoughts aside. He found his destination, and at least he knew where he was heading.

If only he didn’t have to fight his own boyfriend.