[Req] (1x1) Wuxia litRP

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
ForsakenVowels

[Req] (1x1) Wuxia litRP

Post by ForsakenVowels » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:13 am

I've been absent for quite some time and have hit a dry spell in my writing and thought this would be a fun way to get the gears moving again. I've been Rping since the good old AOL days in case anyone remembers "The Red Dragon Inn", and I'd like to kinda dip my toes back in gradually......

Basically I'm thinking of a wuxia like to but super light I'm not trying to keep track of stats etc etc. Standard storyline get sucked into a video game world of might and magic a mmorg if you will, although I'm not going to work on a introduction till I see if I manage to garner any attention first I'm not sure how active this app is nowadays I haven't been on for close to 5 years and it way dying when I left so my Hope's aren't high (what can I say I'm a realist) but if your interested just give me a shout and we can see what we can do together....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Baltor

Re: [Req] (1x1) Wuxia litRP

Post by Baltor » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:42 am

@ForsakenVowels I had been an avid reader of Wuxia and Xuanhuan Novels in the past and I would enjoy writing in such a setting with you. (Hell, I'm writing one with a friend atm lol) :]