[Req] One-shot fight

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Cr25pltro6

[Req] One-shot fight

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:06 am

You new to writing fight scenes with others? Heck, are you experienced but just a little rusty? If yes, you should continue reading!

This Rp will be exclusively focused on fighting. Doesn't matter what type of fight it is, one on one death match, battle royale, even army vs army, as long as there's blood being shed then I'm game to Rp with you.

Because I intend for each fight to take only a couple days (at most) to complete, we won't bother with boring details. Backstory will be kept to a maximum of a paragraph, motives must be short and concise, and the overall description of you or your group will be only key characteristics that might affect combat.

So if your interested in a fun, quick, and (most importantly) engaging fight! Then don't hesitate to show interest. When you do, we can then further discuss details of the fight.
Dungeons and dragons lite

Quintillian

Re: [Req] One-shot fight

Post by Quintillian » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:59 am

Haven't done fight scenes at all but I'm interested. Seems like it could be fun.

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:02 am

Quintillian wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:59 am
Haven't done fight scenes at all but I'm interested. Seems like it could be fun.
Glad to see your interested. What type of fight do you want to do?

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:05 am

Could have sworn I posted in this thread.
I'm interested.
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:09 am

Apophis wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:05 am
Could have sworn I posted in this thread.
I'm interested.
Wonderful. First, we should start by hammering out a few details. For instance, would you like the fight to be one on one, or do you wanna Rp a general that has an army. I would reccomend the former if you want to focus on fast-paced combat. The army option is more detail-oriented, but gives a challenge. Think chess, but RTS

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:00 am

1v1.
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

Quintillian

Post by Quintillian » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:02 am

I'll second a 1v1 battle as well.

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:45 am

Excellent decision! Now we need to figure out what time-period we'll be fighting in. This will decide what type of weapons you'll have. Please choose from the following:

Pre-historic:
Weapon technology: Sharpened sticks, Particularly hard rocks, and good old-fashioned fists.
Description:Not gonna lie, this would be a brutal and close-quarter fight. Only pick if you don't have an aversion to writing gore.

Medieval:
Weapon technology: Swords, shields, and crossbows.
Description: Not as brutal as the cavemen, but only marginally better. Most fighting relies on close-quarters combat.

Renaissance:
Weapon tech: Hand cannons, rapiers, flintlock
Description: A good mixture of both strength and tactics. Guns are really only viable for one-time use, on account of overtly long reloading times, thus forcing people to play smart. If the shot is missed, then your only salvation is your sword.

Modern:
Weapon tech: Basically any modern gun you can think of. Rifles, pistols, machine guns. The skys the limit.
Description: Fighting is mainly gunplay. Getting close enough to your target to actually stab them is almost impossible. Your victory depends on who shoots who first.

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:40 am

Modern.

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:49 am

Apophis wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:40 am
Modern.
Excellent choice! All that's left to do now is fill out the CS (which is located in the Casual CS section).