[Reserved for Socially.Awkward]

bxnezxne

Post by bxnezxne » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:57 am

Unusual Bonds

The current year is 2019, and pretty much the world is doing well to develop countries along in the ways of technology. From the largest to the smallest one can see these countries starting to grow and expand... However, there are groups of ‘people’ that seem to not want to advance at all. You must be thinking about tribes, but there are groups other than traditional tribes that refuse to advance themselves as a rapid pace, groups of ‘people’ that most of the society still refuse to believe they exist and are out in the world.. Werewolves.

They do well to keep themselves hidden from ‘outsiders’ as they call them, with keeping their slowly growing villages hidden deep in the mountains with the hopes of keeping others from having the chance to even accidentally stumble across their homes. Just like with normal humans, not all werewolves get along.. So there are large groups know as ‘packs’ that are rivaled from one another. A young female wolf named Eve happened to be the second alpha in her pack since it was formed, being part of the ‘Marked Pack’. Her pack was known to have a distinguished look when they were in the shifted form, their facial markings in their fur being the reasoning behind her name. Due to being one of the alphas it meant that Eve had to train almost day in and out just to make sure she kept up with the other alphas, finding it hard as she was a female at times. These days turned to years as she would keep training before her day had come to be able to go out on a hunt for her pack, an alone hunt. For her pack being sent out alone and being successful with the hunt would show that the young wolf was mature enough to move on into adulthood, and for Eve it would mean possibly less training and finally getting an assigned spot in her pack!

The day was something she looked forward to and honestly couldn’t wait for until it was finally time. All the excitement she had felt quickly turned to a feeling of anxiousness as she had to greet all the elders before she took off into the woods to start at the break of dawn, shifting right before she entered the forest that surrounded her village and taking off to get herself some distance as she knew most wildlife didn’t reside so close to the village. Eve’s wolf form was slightly smaller than what one would expect to be of an alpha, but she blamed it on the fact that she was female. The coat was a soft white with her markings around her legs and face being with a faint gray that made her overall appearance.. Soft. As she kept up with her running her strides gradually started to slow down to just slightly trotting as she began to pick up a scent of some deer, her ears almost perking up as she knew if she got something this big it would definitely show off her training! With that, she began to stalk and silently move around as she followed the scent all the way until she found the source, a lone buck that looked of decent size.

‘Luck is on my side today..’ The young wolf thought to herself as she began to slowly inch herself closer towards the buck, getting herself into position until she reared back and jumped out of the bushes with determination in her eyes. This look of determination quickly shifted to surprise and a small yip escaped her when she realized she wasn’t the only wolf wanting this deer, her eyes closing right before she made impact with the other wolf, shifting back to her human form after she made contact back with the ground.

Socially.Awkward

Post by Socially.Awkward » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:07 am

Sunny relished the feeling of the winding blowing through her dark, spotted fur and the sun shining down on her back. Her paws pounded on the moist dirt floor, fresh morning dew beading on her nails. Her eyes zeroed in on the prize she was sure she was about to catch, a buck running from her as fast as his legs could carry. She waited till the right moment, then she leapt.

It was far too late for Sunny to stop herself by the time she noticed the petite wolf lunging at the prize. As the two crashed into each other and the air was forced from her lungs, she silently reprimanded herself. She hadn’t been paying attention to her surroundings, and for that her rib cage would pay. She hit the floor with a whimper and scrambled to her feet just in time to watch the buck rush away unscathed. Sunny growled to herself and turned to other wolf.

bxnezxne

Re: [Reserved for Socially.Awkward]

Post by bxnezxne » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:14 am

Eve had opened her eyes in time to see the buck running off as it had escaped from the two wolves, not letting her attention stay on the lost prey too long as her head snapped towards the reason it has gotten away. Since upon the impact with the ground she had shifted back to her human form, her angered emotion could be read more easily as she moved to stand up.

“It’s your fault it got away, I had been tracking that buck for the longest.. He was mine!” The alpha was clearly upset, letting herself rub her shoulder as for the most part that was the only thing that felt hurt, as she knew it would most definitely be sore for a while. After her little outburst however she noticed that the other.. wasn’t from her pack, simply by their appearance. She knew that the other packs were around hers, but had actually never ran into anyone from another pack.. So, she wasn’t sure as to if the other was going to attack and moved back a little bit as she appeared to be getting ready to shift if needed.

Socially.Awkward

Post by Socially.Awkward » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:23 am

Sunny shifted from her wolf to her human form, not at all hindered by her unimpressive height and build. She knew she was strong. “As if that wasn’t your fault!” She said, pouring her learnt dominance into her voice. She refused to lose this fight. “Now, I admit I could’ve have paid more attention, but it takes two to pull off something as stupid as that!” She growled, crossing her arms into her bruised chest, concealing the dull, aching pain to the best of her ability.

“Whose pack are you from?” Sunny asked soon after she realised she didn’t recognise this woman. She knew of the packs surrounding her area but her pack prided itself on keeping private and peaceful. She briefly considered calling for backup, but it seemed to just be one person and it would be foolish to call for help for something so small after only being alpha for one day.

bxnezxne

Post by bxnezxne » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:31 am

Eve eyed the girl a little bit when she watched the other shift out of her wolf form, heh eyes moving to the others face as the other female just appeared.. Soft. Hearing the question regarding her pack she was quick to give a reply.

“I’m a proud Alpha from the Marked Pack. Your pack needs to do better at keeping their Omegas in check..” It seemed like she assumed that the other was an Omega due to the other females smaller stature, her green eyes looking over the other to find that she appeared to be hurt. Eve wasn’t used to acting so big and tough and almost offered to help the other out a bit, but held her tongue for the moment being as she took a step towards the slightly shorted female. “What pack are you from?” She asked in almost a sarcastic tone as she pointed at the other, almost jutting her finger into the other’s chest.

Socially.Awkward

Post by Socially.Awkward » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:38 am

Sunny couldn’t stop herself from bursting out into laughter. She placed her hands on her hips, her shoulders shaking as her high pitched chuckles endlessly fell from her lips. Eventually she pulled herself from her hysteria long enough to open her eyes. “Omega?” She chuffed. “Well, Alpha of the Marked Pack, say hello to the Alpha of the Storm Pack.”

Sunny held out her hand to the woman and took this chance to really look at her. She noticed her light green eyes that seemed to glisten in the suns reflection, and the orange locks that framed her perfect face. Sunny wanted to slap herself, why was she so focused on this woman, and more importantly, why did this woman attract her this much?

bxnezxne

Post by bxnezxne » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:45 am

Eve listened to the other laugh and couldn’t stop herself from smiling a little bit, unable to hold back a comment. “There’s no way someone as small as you can be an Alpha.. I mean seriously?” She really didn’t believe that that the other was as Alpha, but her being alone hunting meant that she should technically be. Her eyes looked down at the girls hand and reached her own out to give a somewhat friendly shake as a simply greeting.

“Alright Alpha of the Storm.. I’m Eve from the Marked.. Does this ‘Alpha’ have a name?” She spoke in a slightly sarcastic tone as it also seemed to leave her mind that she forgot to let go of the others hand, her eyes seemingly focused on the other’s face as she eagerly awaited to hear her name.

Socially.Awkward

Post by Socially.Awkward » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:53 am

Sunny smiled as she took Eve’s hand, suddenly feeling as if she could trust her, as if they had known each other for years. Although she felt this way, she couldn’t help but teach the fellow Alpha a lesson. Before Eve would be able to react, she pulled her arm towards her body, flipping them both so Eve was bent over, arms behind her back and Sunny hovering over her from behind. “The name’s Sunny. I may be small but trust me, you don’t want to be on my bad side.” She explained calmly before letting her go.

“I hope that didn’t hurt you, I just figured it would be a good chance to teach you a little lesson.” She smiled cheerily. “Any who, neither of us has caught anything. Whaddya say we go about it together?” Sunny offered.

bxnezxne

Post by bxnezxne » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:00 am

Eve was most definitely surprised when the other female named Sunny did appear to put her in her place for a second, of course unable to take it serious as to her it just felt like a joke, even with this stranger she just met. Once released she gave a grin and patted her shoulder. “Only thing that’s hurt is my shoulder, I think I got off pretty lucky with how hard we hit one another..”

She seemed to trail off before her eyes focused on the other, “Are you hurt?” There was a slight undertone to how she asked the question, as it almost seemed like she was trying to care. “As for hunting with you, I’d take the lead. No one is better at tracking than me! Plus, I want to make sure neither of us is to terribly hurt, wouldn’t want our packs to start a fight or something..” Eve seemed like she enjoyed talking, but allowed herself to trail off as she waited to hear if the other was hurt, looking over Sunny as she seemed to get closer and gave a faint sniff of the other female.

Socially.Awkward

Post by Socially.Awkward » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:05 am

Sunny’s smile slowly grew as Eve continued talking. She enjoyed her company and secretly wished they would keep contact. “Ah, I’m alright. Nothing but some minor bruising on my ribs.” She explained, lifting her hand up as if to shoo away the thought of a substantial injury. “It’ll probably be cleared up by tomorrow.”

“Now, since you’re such a wonderful tracker, why don’t you find a scent.” She teased jokingly, surprising herself with how comfortable she was around this stranger. Sunny noted the subtle sniff Eve performed and leaned closer to get a whiff herself.