Looking for a LongTerm Partner

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Hogwarts1002

Looking for a LongTerm Partner

Post by Hogwarts1002 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:04 pm

Hello!, I'm name is well you can call me Riley. I'm looking for a long term semi detailed partner who is a girl or can roleplay as a girl. I'm not interested in roleplaying with guys at the moment. Nothing personal Guys. Just looking for a GXG only for right now. My timezone is Eastern. So its 9:57am. I like roleplaying Fandoms ,Romance ,Fantasy ,Action ,Drama. I do enjoy my characters to be futas. If you don't know what that is it is a woman when a penis. I will be roleplaying on here in the chats. Nowhere else unless you want to roleplay on Hangout.
My Fandoms:
Vampire Diaries: Ocs or Elena and My Oc
True Blood:Sookie and My Oc or Ocs
Resident Evil: Ocs

Sent from my HP HP Stream Laptop 14-ax0XX using Role Playing Forums v3.0.5

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Re: Looking for a LongTerm Partner

Post by Xylohem » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:35 pm

Hello!

I'm your friendly Neighborhood Intermediate Mod. Firstly, I'd like to say, welcome to the site! I hope you stay and have all sorts of fun. Secondly, RPing in the chat's or PM's is against the rules, as well as advertising RP away from the site. And also graphic content such as intense gore, ERP, and the like are also not allowed. If you are wondering why then you can check out the Forum Rules Topic and even the F.A.Q. But if these don't answer your questions then feel free to ask me or any of the other Mods.

Welcome again and have fun!
Your secret is safe with my indifference.

Character Thread,

CrashJr
Silver

Re: Looking for a LongTerm Partner

Post by CrashJr » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:55 pm

Hogwarts1002 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:04 pm
Hello!, I'm name is well you can call me Riley. I'm looking for a long term semi detailed partner who is a girl or can roleplay as a girl. I'm not interested in roleplaying with guys at the moment. Nothing personal Guys. Just looking for a GXG only for right now. My timezone is Eastern. So its 9:57am. I like roleplaying Fandoms ,Romance ,Fantasy ,Action ,Drama. I do enjoy my characters to be futas. If you don't know what that is it is a woman when a penis. I will be roleplaying on here in the chats. Nowhere else unless you want to roleplay on Hangout.
My Fandoms:
Vampire Diaries: Ocs or Elena and My Oc
True Blood:Sookie and My Oc or Ocs
Resident Evil: Ocs

Sent from my HP HP Stream Laptop 14-ax0XX using Role Playing Forums v3.0.5
I'd be interested in going with you. Most all my strongest characters I have are female. I do as well have a few characters I have been wishing to try out that are Trans/Futa.

I do have one idea that is based on the Cinderella story I've toyed around with in where my character is a new person in town living with their now step mother and sisters. They would have been home schooled all their life's due to being born a hermaphrodite, but after moving is forced to go to public school.

I have other ideas and would love to work with ya to make a good story to start. Just let me know.