Vampire Oc story

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Lost Labyrinth

Vampire Oc story

Post by Lost Labyrinth » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:03 am

Lerinth Aspat was the daughter of a vampire hunter, who came from a long line of vampire hunters. After an encounter with one of the children of the king of vampires, her family is brought to trial for treason. Her family are all killed in front of her father and she is married to one of the Prince/Princesses as they have grown to be obsessed with her. Lerinth has to survive her new environment and vampire hood as well as now being royalty, while her Husband/wife plan to overthrow there father and become the ruler.

I would love to do this as a long term rp, with someone who is pretty lit. I don't mind female or male. This will also be set in a medieval/Tudor era kind of time, it's not exact its more for the clothing and customs. Give me a message if your interested and you can make the character your own, they will need to have a dark streak though, will be pretty adult so please 16+ minium thank you (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Sent from my CPH1803 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: Vampire Oc story

Post by Monika » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:12 am

What do you define as "Pretty adult"?
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Lost Labyrinth

Post by Lost Labyrinth » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:57 am

@Monika it's a dark rp, so it will have dark themes, death, blood and could contain smut as such, depending on the other person.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:04 am

Please do keep in mind that smut and sexual content is not allowed here on RPF.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Lost Labyrinth

Post by Lost Labyrinth » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:37 am

will do, if anything comes out if this I'll take it off here Image