[REQ] Star Wars: Hidden Task (CLOSED)

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
TheWatchDog

Re: [REQ] Star Wars: Hidden Task (CLOSED)

Post by TheWatchDog » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:54 am

Gecko wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:22 pm
@TheWatchDog, that's an amazing character you've created, but as I have to stand by my word when I said that I wouldn't be accepting anymore Force-sensitive characters, sorry. You're entirely welcome to make another character, though!

@sir_fire, Highsinger looks good! Feel free to join in the roleplay, it's already up.
Naw I'ma bow out..if you gents do end up creating a force centric RP set in Sequel era, I'll pop back in, but the holidays do not allow me much time to write up a second bio given how detailed they tend to be.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:36 am

CS

Name: John Kor'Vak

Specialty: High Profile Assassinations, Tracking/Hunting Bounties

Reputation: John's actions are recognized across the galaxy (his identity remaining secret during the jobs, but everyone knows in the underworld which is where it matters) John is most known for assassinating 2 New Republic Senators in their own penthouse. These senators were friends and were having a drink when John entered. John during his escape, had a shootout with both private and New Republic security forces protecting the Senators. He killed many men leaving a trail similar to a war zone of dead bodies and property damage.

Bio: John started his life on Kothlis. His family was very poor. John was the only source of income for his family as his father was injured in the Bothan factory. As soon as John was old enough, he worked in the factory. A large group of marauders raided his community and killed many people including his family. John, in a fit of rage, took up a gun against the pirates, being at a young age of 18, he killed several but when they brought in old imperial walkers, he ran. He ran as hard as he could to a ship and escaped the planet having learned how to fly from his mother. He explored space and planets learning the trades of bounty hunting and quickly earning enough to get his own weapons and armor. Through his trials he became one of the fastest guns in the Galaxy, and one of the most deadliest bounty hunters ever known. His deadly skill and rep made him suitable to lead an elite team of bounty hunters for hire across the Galaxy.

Weapons:
Two MC-28P Blaster Pistols

BR8-A1 Blaster Rifle

Appearance:

Extra:
He enjoys shootouts.

Has a pet Nexu

This is now the guy in the sewers. I have ideas on how I can build off my post of making him sound like a mandalorian.

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm

Argonaut24 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:36 am

This is now the guy in the sewers. I have ideas on how I can build off my post of making him sound like a mandalorian.

Looks good, except for the SoKo flag.
Karen wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:22 am
I want to speak to your manager.