Hello

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Dark21

Hello

Post by Dark21 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:25 am

Hello everyone i’m new to the site and very new at role-playing. I tag is dark21 an old Xbox gamer tag name I had once upon a time.
The type of story I would like to do if someone would be fantasy/ adventure/ Action maybe something in the Pathfinder or dungeon and Dragon universe.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Hello

Post by illirica » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:30 pm

Hello @Dark21! Welcome to RPF! Sorry it took me a few days to greet you, I've been on vacation and only had mobile access. Anyway, I'm glad you found us! There's lots of people interested in fantasy, action, and adventure, so I'm sure you can find something to your liking. I'll give you the basic starter pack, but have a look around and see what appeals to you!

To begin, here's the link to our rules and FAQs. Check them out when you can and feel free to ask for clarification if you need it.

If you're looking to join or start an RP, try looking in one of the "Requests" sections - there's one for casual (basic, easygoing RP), one for intermediate (a bit more effort required) and one for advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but much slower). Any of the recent "REQ" threads in those sections are good places to get started - just take a look and see if you can find something that appeals to you. There's a huge variety of RPs on this site, and you're more than welcome to create one of your own as well.

There are one other area - Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe. For this section, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. We actually just started up a new Introductory Area for new people to get involved without having to worry about learning all the background lore.

I mod over at the Superhero Sandbox (hence the unabashed advertisement there!), and I promise we're not scary people in there even if we may appear that way. I also hang out all over the place on the forum, so I like to think I have a pretty decent handle on what's going on, and I'm happy to answer any questions I can.

Feel free to hit me with any inquiries and I'll do my best to answer them for you. I'll look forward to seeing you around! Enjoy your stay!