Hullo.

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
siriusly--pawsome

Hullo.

Post by siriusly--pawsome » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:40 pm

Hi! I'm Finnegan, but you can call me Finn, Finny, Remus, or anything, really. I'm a guy, and though I'm not a very experienced role-player, I still enjoy it very much. I hope I can get along with you all! :)
"ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs. ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ." - sɪʀɪᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Hullo.

Post by illirica » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:59 pm

Hi, Finn! Welcome to RPF - there's people here at all levels of experience, so don't worry if you're new to things. We're always happy to help people figure things out. I'll give you the Basic Info Kit to start with, and I'm available if you have any questions.

To begin, here's the obligatory link to our rules and FAQs. Check them out when you can and feel free to ask for clarification if you need it.

If you're looking to join or start an RP, try looking in one of the "Requests" sections - there's one for casual (basic, easygoing RP), one for intermediate (a bit more effort required) and one for advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but much slower). Any of the recent "REQ" threads in those sections are good places to get started - just take a look and see if you can find something that appeals to you. There's a huge variety of RPs on this site, and you're more than welcome to create one of your own as well.

There are one other area - Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe. For this section, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. We actually just started up a new Introductory Area for new people to get involved without having to worry about learning all the background lore.

I mod over at the Superhero Sandbox (hence the unabashed advertisement there!), and I promise we're not scary people in there even if we may appear that way. I also hang out all over the place on the forum, so I like to think I have a pretty decent handle on what's going on, and I'm happy to answer any questions I can.

Feel free to hit me with any inquiries and I'll do my best to answer them for you. Enjoy your stay!

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:39 pm

Heya Finn, welcome to RPF! Don’t worry about how experienced you are, that all comes with practice, just take your time and have some fun!
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

blackrose03

Post by blackrose03 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:16 pm

blackrose03 rolled 6d9 and got: 33.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

caitlin.lol.xx

Post by caitlin.lol.xx » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:04 am

Hey I'm new here !!

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

BanefulMelody

Post by BanefulMelody » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:03 am

caitlin.lol.xx wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:04 am
Hey I'm new here !!

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.
Welcome to RPF, love! Anything I can help you with?