Zombie Apocalypse Anyone? (Closed for Now)

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Omen
Silver

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Anyone?

Post by Omen » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:29 am

I might join as well, if of course there isn’t too many people already
illirica wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:20 pm
He heard footsteps approaching, a quiet voice. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Amaryllis said. He'd heard whispers about her. There were rumors, about her. He'd heard that she'd been spending a lot of time with the bay window lately.

Some even said she had put her hand on its underpane.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:40 am

To all wondering until I switch the thread to closed everyone can make a CS. I'm about to make the official thread now so once you make your CS you can jump in. Just remember this world is like TWD in that zombie fiction never existed so no one really knows what's going on and as the story goes things will be slowly figured out.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:08 am

Here is the link to the rp thread

https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14499

and here's to the OOC thread

https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14500

Omen
Silver

Post by Omen » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:27 am

I might make a second character... only if i'm allowed and I see that the rp is doing well. I always prefer to have two characters in zombie rps. Just because you never know.

Name: Starley “Star” Storm
Sex: Female
Personality: Although Starley seems like a very calm, nice, and timid girl. It's actually the complete opposite. Rebellious, stubborn, and a bossy little devil, Star has never been one to stand down from what she believes in. She was raised to use her voice, and use it wisely. She's the kind of girl that stands up for the little people, and enjoys being the knight in shining armor rather than a damsel in distress. Due to this, she's a hardcore animal rights activist and gladly has participated in many protests during her short lifetime. She has strong opinions, and this is what more often than not gets her into a big amount of trouble.

Short Bio: Raised by two lawyers, this is probably why Starley grew up with the penchant for arguing, debating, and never standing down from what she believes in. She's an only child, thus making her incredibly independent. She moved out of her parent's home as soon as she turned 18, and although she has struggled, she has finally gotten her dream job and a little apartment for herself.

Extra: I didn't see an appearance in the CS but I added one anyway~
illirica wrote:
He heard footsteps approaching, a quiet voice. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Amaryllis said. He'd heard whispers about her. There were rumors, about her. He'd heard that she'd been spending a lot of time with the bay window lately.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:14 am

Accepted and yeah there wasn't an Appearance part to the CS, it's pretty much optional as a kind of protest to tinypic's becoming a pay to use site. It was the main one I used.

JoJoTheZombie

Post by JoJoTheZombie » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:48 pm

Would anyone like to start with one of my characters?

Omen
Silver

Post by Omen » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:45 pm

Oi!

If my character seems like the type you want around yeh
illirica wrote:

JoJoTheZombie

Post by JoJoTheZombie » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:04 pm

Sure. But maybe we work them meeting at the beginning. (My second character)Because their personalities will clash.

JoJoTheZombie

Post by JoJoTheZombie » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:01 am

Name:
Greg Wilder

Sex:
Male

Beggar/ Former Truck Driver

Personality:
The definition of neutral. Greg doesnt use the generic moral compass as his terms of decision making. He does things for himself, fuck everyone else. As far ad he was concerned, no one else bothered to help him, why should he help others?

Greg has a very cynical way of looking at life, finding the negatives even in the positive moments. If he does take a liking to someone, Greg is very loyal, but is generally skeptical of most people.

Short Bio:
Greg grew up in a single parent household, his mother dying early in his life. His father raised him on His own, despite being a raging alcoholic. A trait that would be picked up by Greg later on in life. In highschool Greg was the number one quarter back for his football team, even aqcuiring several scholatships in the process. Unfortunately, a knee injury ended his college career early.

After losing his scholarship, Greg decided to drive delivery trucks to make some money. His knee still gave him problems, so manual labor was out of the question. Around 28 Greg met a woman named Natalie, who eventually he married, the two.of them having a son of their own. Though, the marriage lasted roughly two years, ending after the sudden and unexpected death of their infant son. It wasnt long after that Greg's life spiraled into an alcoholic wreck. He lost his job and his licence from several drunk driving charges, soon after his house and car.

At this point, at 42, Greg was homeless, a nobody. A desperate drifter that resorted to begging in order to survive. It wasnt much of a life, and at times Greg hoped it would end. Very frequent short stints in prison would keep him warm, and most of all, fed. But for now he was on the streets of Atlanta, just trying to survive. Little did he know, there was a second chance right around the corner.

Extra:

Name:
Mac Tillman

Sex:
Male

Student/Uber Driver

Personality:
Privileged, Preppy, Rich kid. Has a bint of arrogance to him but is overall a sweet kid. He was very sheltered growing up, so he is clueless about some aspects of life.

Short Bio:

Extra:
Last edited by JoJoTheZombie on Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Omen
Silver

Post by Omen » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:58 am

Oooh, that'll be interesting to see then. I look forward to it!
illirica wrote: