Zombie Apocalypse Anyone? (Closed for Now)

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
CrashJr
Silver

Zombie Apocalypse Anyone? (Closed for Now)

Post by CrashJr » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:04 am

So I wanted to do a zombie apocalypse rp that starts literally the day it starts. News reports will talk about a viral outbreak, but they'll exclude the real information as not to alarm the public. The characters in this can meet up as time goes on or can know one another and be together from the beginning. At the beginning the zombie's would be your common type, slow and attracted to sound and light. I would like for this universe to not know what zombies are and therefore not know that destroying the brain or a head shot takes them down, that can be learned over time.

CS

Name:
Personality:
Short Bio:
Extra:

I'll make my CS once interest is shown.
Last edited by CrashJr on Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Anyone?

Post by Irate Irukandji » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:28 am

Well, I have a character perfect for this.
Karen wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:22 am
I want to speak to your manager.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:56 am

cool I'll make up my CS then and you're welcomed to follow suit. Also you don't have to add a pic to the CS I left it out main because it doesn't matter when we'll describe ourselves when the characters first meet anyway.

Name: Jack Hall

Sex: Male

Personality: Bit of a goof ball, always looking to much sure people are okay and smiling, but inside he deals with depression and anxiety alone.

Short Bio: Not much from the normal life for Jack. He's the child of divorced parents, has a younger sister, though they aren't really into talking to one another. He's closer to his cousin and they have that brother/sister dynamic. He got great grades up until high school when he became a goth and burnout and was out of school within three years. He struggled after school hopping between different family members homes and after doing that for nearly 6 years finally came to landing on living with his dad. He still lives with his dad and works as an over night security guard at a factory and lives the bachelor life along with his father. Although almost all his money goes to alcohol and bills he makes sure to put a little away to always get his niece and nephew presents (his cousins children).

Extra: He takes meds for his bi-polar disorder and depression.

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:10 am

Can my character know at least a little something about the infection?
Karen wrote:

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:22 am

Yes and no.

I'm fine if your character knows that the zombie infection is like something similar to something in that universe (ie., vampire, mummy, something else of the kind), but outright know anything about zombies no. I want to keep this similar to the walking dead in that they didn't know what they were due to zombie films and voodoo never existing nor how to put them down until someone realized that shooting them in the head did the job. So say like your character is like a classic monster movie buff and thinks that they are like some kind of classic monster that has become real.

EyesOfIce
Bronze

Post by EyesOfIce » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:25 pm

Well shoot, who doesnt love these? Im in! X)
~Zydrate comes in a little glass vial~

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:03 am

Hey Eyes welcome back it's been awhile. And yeah you're more then welcome to make a call and join.

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:01 am

CrashJr wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:22 am
Yes and no.

I'm fine if your character knows that the zombie infection is like something similar to something in that universe (ie., vampire, mummy, something else of the kind), but outright know anything about zombies no. I want to keep this similar to the walking dead in that they didn't know what they were due to zombie films and voodoo never existing nor how to put them down until someone realized that shooting them in the head did the job. So say like your character is like a classic monster movie buff and thinks that they are like some kind of classic monster that has become real.
I was thinking of a WHO virologist.
Karen wrote:

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:04 am

Apophis wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:01 am

I was thinking of a WHO virologist.
Ohhhhh. Okay yeah no I was confused there sorry. I thought you were asking for like if they had knowledge of the infection as like the person that knows it all. Sorry but yes you are welcome to have a virologist character, however I would just ask that you keep it somewhat simple.

Like they are fresh out of University and have begun an internship or just started working. They would have the knowledge yes, but at the same time their experience would be from books therefore there would be room for error.

The main reason I ask you to keep it somewhat simple is because I want this RP to not go the way of others in that all the other characters are like military and trained nurses or bikers or something of the sort that would normally survive. I want this to be a pair/group of random people that are just surviving day by day without much of a plan other then making sure to eat and find water.

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:21 am

I'm interested, but is it possible to sign up as a disease control agent who knows that the viral outbreak is out but nothing about zombies?