[Req] The Three Continents

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

[Req] The Three Continents

Post by Monika » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:17 am

Image Serenia.

A perfect paradise on a continent crafted by the ten deities known as the Guardians. The land is covered with opalescent grass, with trees made of opal littering the landscape and gather in large, glittering forests. The flora and fauna are unlike anything seen elsewhere on the planet. Crystalline plants and animals, as well creatures found in human mythology. These creatures lived peacefully alongside the Serenians, the inhabitants of the world. This was a perfect, peaceful world with no pain, suffering, war, or greed.

Things remained this way, watched over by the deities, until millions of years later, when five of the Deities became bored with the perfect world. They grew annoyed and betrayed their brothers. They left the main continent and created their own, Chaotica, in opposition to the world they once loved. They also altered themselves, and what they represented, to directly combat their brothers. They were now dark deities, creating a race that knew only darkness, hate, and war. The intent? To destroy the Serenians.

The Chaotians invaded Serenia. The war that ensued was devastating. Even though the Serenians never seen war before, the deity of protection, Potesen, gave the people what was necessary to fight back. Both races were on par with each other, and there were equal losses on each side.

After millennia of fighting, the Chaotians withdrew. All ten deities had grown tired, having fought each other alongside their people. Long ago, their powers had been manifested into a crystal. This crystal had been used to create the Serenians. When their five brothers betrayed them and turned evil, the conflicting powers caused the crystal to split into two separate crystals. The Pure Star Crystal was the original and became the symbol of the Serenians while the Dark Moon Crystal became the symbol of the Chaoticans.

With the last of their strength, the deities of Serenia managed to take the Dark Crystal from their dark brothers, and sealed it away within the castle.

The deities went to sleep after the war, and everything became peaceful once more.

With the originating deities asleep, other deities had come into existence in their absence, deciding to fill the rest of the world with their own creations. Another continent was created, filled with humans and other species and manner of life. These new species, in their infancy, haven't quite discovered the two other continents that reside on the world that they call Rietun and are unaware of the Chaoticans stirring once more.

Within the hundreds of thousands of years the Chaotians had laid silent, the Serenians had returned to their peaceful ways and buried their horrific memories of the past, as well as their weapons. The general population of the continent are unaware of the new continent, though the king and Queen knew of it. Now the Chaoticans, who had been preparing for another attack on Serenia, have begun to move in on the unsuspecting Serenians and began their attack.

At the first signs of danger, the Serenian king and queen sent their daughter and a guard on a ship to the third continent, with the Dark Moon Crystal. They needed help, but knew that it was a very slim chance of anyone willing to help strangers. To aid in this, the ship also had chests of gifts.

The princess knew, though, that there was a large chance that she would never see her home again.. or that they would return to find it in ruins.

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Req] The Three Continents

Post by Monika » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:18 am

Image The Third Continent can be anything, with any tech or fantasy level that everyone agrees on.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:18 am

Image Name:
Species:
Weapon Expertise: (if any)
Personality:
Short Bio:
Extra Info:
Appearance:

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:20 am

Image General Rules
ImageEverything must follow the Rules and Guidelines of RP-Forums.
ImageEverything I say is law, and the I get the final word.
ImageRespect EVERYONE. If you don't like a person, play nice. If you're having an issue with someone, let me know. I will deal with it. Don't take it out on the person and be rude.
ImageKeep curse words to a minimal, though I'd prefer you to not curse at all.

RP Rules
ImageThis is Literate RPing. Full Sentences, good grammar, no asterisks.
ImageNo God Modding. This includes: No grabbing, moving, throwing, hitting, or anything with a completion without giving the target a chance to respond. You cannot grab someone and move them successfully in one post. I give permission to ignore anyone who 'auto' does anything. This is an offence that will get one warning before being kicked out. It is not a hard concept.
ImageNo permanent physical or mental damage without consent. This rule is an expansion of Rule 2. You DO NOT cause irreparable damage to someone's character without their consent. That is a form of God Modding. If this happens, I give permission to ignore it. If it happens again, the offender is out.
ImageDon't bother people and beg people to rp with you. Don't Harass, and don't push yourself into a situation just to get attention. I will warn only once, then I will kick you out if it happens again.
ImageEVERYONE must take part in the main storyline that I am trying to put out. I will give people freedom, until I hit the big ol' red PLOT button.
ImageRomance is ok, but if I see people neglecting the rp just to get with someone, I WILL hit the PLOT button, and you won't like it at all.

Please add "I have read the rules and I accept them" at the beginning of your profile to show you have read them. Thank you. Image