[OOC] Fallen

Omen
Silver

Re: [OOC] Fallen

Post by Omen » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:24 pm

Okay, so I'm currently working on a post.

The dorms are separated by reason of attending the school basically. So if you're there due to mental reasons and in need of reforming, then you'd be in the mental section, the "rebels" or kids who basically can't get into any other school are one section, and then the really smart kids who are there to take advantage of the school's academics are a whole other section. They all have the same classes, but they're split into sections when it comes to dorms. So mentals are on the first floor, rebels on the second, and the "normies" are on the third. For safety purposes.

Anyway, I'm back! So i hope we can continue this rp, although it might be a bit slow. But that's totally fine, I never really intended it for it to be a very fast-paced rp.

P.S - In the film and book, I believe there isn't roommates, but would you all be interested in there being roommates? I can whip up some excuse as as to why there's roommates now, so it was just a question. I thought it'd be nicer if there weren't any roommates but if it makes things a lot more interesting then i can change it. Lmk!
illirica wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:20 pm
He heard footsteps approaching, a quiet voice. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Amaryllis said. He'd heard whispers about her. There were rumors, about her. He'd heard that she'd been spending a lot of time with the bay window lately.

Some even said she had put her hand on its underpane.

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:35 am

Sword and Cross didn't really have roommates from what I could tell either, but a minor spoiler for the second book is that the second school Luce (a.k.a. Muses A and B combined) attended granted her a roommate (Torment is the sequel to Fallen, followed by Passion, and concluding with Rapture for Luce and Daniel's arc). As for having them possibly be roommates as well, I'm down for that.
"It's only a nightmare, and soon we'll be set free." - NateWantsToBattle

Ash

Post by Ash » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:10 am

I am cool with whatever you decide. I feel like not having roommates may give leeway on individually developing characters, but whatever works for you.

I have read the books. They are pretty good. I didn't get to finish the last bit of the second book and didn't read the third because life happened. But they are still worth the read. I haven't had an opportunity to see the film. Is it any good?

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:23 am

I haven't seen the film, but the trailer definitely got me excited when I saw it while watching another movie with my mom (though I haven't read the books since I was fifteen) and I had little knowledge about the movie besides Addison Timlin playing Lucinda Price, who was in Odd Thomas as Stormy.

Still, is the film good, or at least follow the book well enough for those that read the books to like it?
"It's only a nightmare, and soon we'll be set free." - NateWantsToBattle

Omen
Silver

Post by Omen » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:07 pm

I recently watched the film and that's what got me interested in starting the rp. I might re-watch it for some inspo tbh. I've only read the first book but that was a little bit while ago. I believe the film is still on Hulu though.

Alright as of right now, I'm leaning toward no roommates. But I'll wait to see what the others think.
illirica wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:20 pm
He heard footsteps approaching, a quiet voice. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Amaryllis said. He'd heard whispers about her. There were rumors, about her. He'd heard that she'd been spending a lot of time with the bay window lately.

Some even said she had put her hand on its underpane.