[OOC] Soulmate [Arkane]

Omen
Silver

Re: [OOC] Soulmate [Arkane]

Post by Omen » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:08 pm

Yes! I'll go ahead and make a CS thread and add Alex and Lela to it right now. That way we don't post them all to the req thread.
illirica wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:20 pm
He heard footsteps approaching, a quiet voice. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Amaryllis said. He'd heard whispers about her. There were rumors, about her. He'd heard that she'd been spending a lot of time with the bay window lately.

Some even said she had put her hand on its underpane.

Omen
Silver

Post by Omen » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:15 pm

Alright, I quoted you on the CS page so you can easily find it! I made a separate character sheet for "side characters". It's on the first post, under the Muse A and Muse B CS's. It's a lot shorter because there isn't a whole lot we need to know about side characters.
illirica wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:20 pm
He heard footsteps approaching, a quiet voice. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Amaryllis said. He'd heard whispers about her. There were rumors, about her. He'd heard that she'd been spending a lot of time with the bay window lately.

Some even said she had put her hand on its underpane.

Arkane

Post by Arkane » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:26 am

OK! So I posted in our CS, but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to imbed the character photos I found for them. It’s such a pain. Once I do figure it out, I will let you know. I found a different one that I like much better for Lela.