S p o o k y T i m e

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Ghost

S p o o k y T i m e

Post by Ghost » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:28 pm

Alright, Ghost was taken but we can make this work.

Hello! I'm your resident apparition and optimistic spooky lad, who isn't named Ghost because the universe decided so. I've been roleplaying for close to 4 years now, about a year of that being forum-based(Roleplayer Guild was fun). I kinda fell out of roleplaying my senior year of highschool, but I did some small stuff on discord(where my name is actually Ghost, ha!). I've decided to give it another go and see if I still got it or not.

So..yeah. That's about it. Oh, my BBCode is pretty terrible so if you're expecting something cool, please lower your expectations. Anyhow, that's all I have. Take care!

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: S p o o k y T i m e

Post by illirica » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:05 pm

Hello Ghost! Welcome to RPF!

I'll start you with the obligatory link to our rules and FAQs. Check them out when you can and feel free to ask for clarification if you need it.

If you're looking to join or start an RP, try looking in one of the "Requests" sections - there's one for casual (basic, easygoing RP), one for intermediate (a bit more effort required) and one for advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but much slower). Any of the recent "REQ" threads in those sections are good places to get started - just take a look and see if you can find something that appeals to you. There's a huge variety of RPs on this site, and you're more than welcome to create one of your own as well.

The other active area is Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe. For that section, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. It's up to you which style of RPing is more appealing to you, and of course you're welcome to try both - plenty of us hang out in multiple areas. I mod over at the Superhero Sandbox, and I promise we're not scary people in there even if we may appear that way.

I also hang out all over the place, so I'm happy to answer any questions I can. Feel free to hit me with any inquiries and I'll do my best to answer them for you. BBCode is not required by any means - plenty of people post without any code at all, and there's no shame in doing that at all - and if you ever do want to give it a whirl, we've got some pretty great tutorials.

Hope to see you around!

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:45 pm

Spectre wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:28 pm
Alright, Ghost was taken but we can make this work.

Hello! I'm your resident apparition and optimistic spooky lad, who isn't named Ghost because the universe decided so. I've been roleplaying for close to 4 years now, about a year of that being forum-based(Roleplayer Guild was fun). I kinda fell out of roleplaying my senior year of highschool, but I did some small stuff on discord(where my name is actually Ghost, ha!). I've decided to give it another go and see if I still got it or not.

So..yeah. That's about it. Oh, my BBCode is pretty terrible so if you're expecting something cool, please lower your expectations. Anyhow, that's all I have. Take care!
Ghost hasn't been online for over two years and only made a few posts. Want the username?
I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:49 pm

Annasiel wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:45 pm
Ghost hasn't been online for over two years and only made a few posts. Want the username?
Heck yeah homie.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:01 pm

It is done
I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest