[Req] Humans

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
JoJoTheZombie

[Req] Humans

Post by JoJoTheZombie » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:07 am

"Are you real?"

The fascination for androids had reached an all time high by the year 2038. Leading the world in technological advancements. For years the androids were used for common household use, workforce replacements, and other simple tasks, even abused and mistreated in unimaginable ways. But now, these computerized beings had become more lifelike than anyone could expect. It wasnt just the spot on movements and animations, the almost flawless appearance designs, or the reaction features. No, they learned, adapted, grew as individuals. Of course, until their memories were wiped, or reset to be shipped to another assignment.

Recently there had been reports of Androids going off their program, making their own descions not based off of their assigned purpose. These deviants delevoped a consciousnce, determining their own right from wrong, regaining their memories that were taken from them. Some of the abused defended themselves, killing their owners in the process. Few of these rogue androids made it very far, the ones who fought back often were shot in an instant. Though the ones who escaped, they were still fighting, coming together to earn their freedom from the Humans who tortured them through their existence. Though the humans are growing aware of the deviance that has developed in a few of the models, scraping any androids with potential to deviate from their program.

The war on Humans is only just begining, what side do you choose?

---

Heyo! Sorry for the halfass intro, but i didnt want to dive too much into main story details before we actually start, because developing it is half the fun right?

Anyway, im not exactly sold on a solid plot yet, so if anyone that is interested in the concept has an idea or two, i will be open to pretty much anything.

---

Cs:
Human or Android:
Name:
Age/Model Number: (You can make up the model number)
Bio:
Appearance:
Extra:

Artsy_Pie

Re: [Req] Humans

Post by Artsy_Pie » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:18 am

Definitely interested! I love Detroit becomes human lol
I'm the android sent by cyberlife.

JoJoTheZombie

Post by JoJoTheZombie » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:25 am

Artsy_Pie wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:18 am
Definitely interested! I love Detroit becomes human lol
Sweet!
Yeah i started it a couple weeks ago, and i liked the concept.

cross

RE:

Post by cross » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:10 pm

interested

Southern Sun

Post by Southern Sun » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:41 am

Interested - little busy this week but I'll see about putting together a sheet this weekend. How many players are you looking for in total?

JoJoTheZombie

Post by JoJoTheZombie » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:48 am

I want atleast 5 total including myself. No more than 7.