[REQ] Fall of Humanity

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Anx13tyQu33n

[REQ] Fall of Humanity

Post by Anx13tyQu33n » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:13 pm

CS
https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=14061

The world is filled with monsters. Humans are always running and hiding, but never truly escaping. They live in fear of being eaten or tortured by these monsters. Until mages arrived. These mages arriving eventually led to the birth of humans with the gift of magic, but not enough magic to become a mage. Each country was assigned with a guardian, who would protect them from monsters. These guardians were mages and each had a dragon companion, but some mages had a different kind of mythical creature.

For years, the mages served as the guardians of their countries. When one mage moved on from this life, their successor would take their place. These mages were all very powerful and well knowledgable in the monsters.

But something strange is happening. The current generation of mages have noticed something odd. Their power seems to be weaker than before. And not only that, but a deadly plague as stricken the heart of Europe and is wiping out humans without magic, which is a big part of the population. The plague also seems to be bringing out more monsters than before, leading to more deaths and kidnappings of both magical humans and mages. Desperate and concerned, the guardians have decided to gather in Antarctica in hopes of finding the cure to this plague before it spreads over the globe and wipes out everyone.

《Rules》
• Follow RP Forum rules
• Use good grammar, or the best you can do
• No godmodding
• Respect others
• Must be semi-active, so post at least once every two days. I understand if you have school or work, so please say something about that beforehand
• If you are going to be busy, like maybe vacation or some other instance where you will be absent for a long period of time, then please tell me beforehand.
• When choosing abilities, you can choose any kind of ability involving magic. You can also have abilities involving spiritual related things, such as being a "rain man" or a "medicine man". You could go to the opposite end of the spectrum and be a mage who uses science and/or technology

《CS》
Name:
Alias:
Companion Name:
Personality:
Abilities:
Weapons:
Bio:
Appearance:
Companion Appearance:
Last edited by Anx13tyQu33n on Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I'm not disliked by people." - Tomioka Giyū

Anx13tyQu33n

Re: [REQ] Fall of Humanity

Post by Anx13tyQu33n » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:13 pm

《Guardians》
• Seo Eunbyul (South Korea)
• William Arthur Trevor (Scotland)

Last edited by Anx13tyQu33n on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Anx13tyQu33n

Post by Anx13tyQu33n » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:14 pm

I will post rules and cs when ppl get interested

Cheanlenu
Location: Under your bed plotting with the voices in your head.

Post by Cheanlenu » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:39 am

It sounds like an interesting concept. I would be interested, but would like a little more info on the backdrop of the world. Primarily the time period in the technological advancement of mankind. Also if I were to be accepted would I play a human, magic human, or mage? I am well versed in mixing magic with technology since I run a high fantasy scifi RP currently. Though my play style as far as magic goes is not so much straight laced. I tend to mix a little technology in with the magic to make plans work. Even in a full magic world there is a little science. I usually don't play pure mage characters, but am well versed on magic characters. Let me know what you think, and if I fit the bill I will fill out a character sheet.

Anx13tyQu33n

Post by Anx13tyQu33n » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:58 am

Technology in this world is essentially our world, but a little bit more advanced, but not so advanced it's like Tomorrowland or just super futuristic. Everyone will be a mage, specifically a guardian, but abilities are different. All mages have different styles, and some most likely incorporate other styles into their magic.

Cheanlenu

Post by Cheanlenu » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:02 pm

I can definitely work with that. You can count me in then. I look forward to seeing everything get started. Though I must state a bit ahead of time my work schedule is a bit wonky. So my postings will usually be on mondays, tuesdays, or wedsdays. So depending on how things go I can usually post sometimes twice a day on those days. Though the rest of the week I am usually asleep or at work. So just let me know what you think, and we can go from there.

Anx13tyQu33n

Post by Anx13tyQu33n » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:28 pm

It's fine if you're not always available. I'm not available either for most of everyday cause of school. I'll put up the rules and CS later tonight

Cheanlenu

Post by Cheanlenu » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:48 pm

All right, sounds good. Yeah busy schedules suck, but hey that is what RP is for. To escape from the hell we call daily life.

Anx13tyQu33n

Post by Anx13tyQu33n » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:14 am

I've put up the CS and the rules. Please put CS in the CS section which I link in the very first post

Cheanlenu

Post by Cheanlenu » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:54 am

All right my CS is up, and I hope you like it. I kind of made it on the fly so I may have botched up some reference points to Scottish culture.