~Here we go again~

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Wolfsbane

~Here we go again~

Post by Wolfsbane » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:38 pm

And so it begins anew.

Hello, all. I'd say I've probably lurked long enough to get a good feel for the place. The internet persona that I hide myself behind is Wolfsbane (as you can no doubt see from my username), but you are free to call me whatever you feel comfortable with.

Suggestions are as follows: Wolf, Bane, Dumbass, Wolfie, etc.

I'm not new to Roleplaying by any means, but I've been out of the loop for a long time. I'm old-school in that I will probably over use BBCode (see above, right) and images if you decide that I'm worth RPing with. Let's be friends, mmkay?

Also, having lurked for as long as I have, yes illrica I have read the rules and the FAQs. I look forward to having fun with you all!

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: ~Here we go again~

Post by illirica » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:50 pm

Hello, Dumbass Wolf, welcome to RPF!

In all seriousness, great to have someone around who's familiarized themselves with the basics! I'm here if you've got any questions or need any info, but otherwise I'll just encourage you to find something you like and hope to see you around!

And if you want to talk about overuse of BBcode, take a gander over to Superhero Sandbox, because not only are we awesome and fabulous and crazy active, we also have just a bit too much fun with the code.

Nice to see you here!

Wolfsbane

Re: ~Here we go again~

Post by Wolfsbane » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:07 am

illirica wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:50 pm
Hello, Dumbass Wolf, welcome to RPF!

In all seriousness, great to have someone around who's familiarized themselves with the basics! I'm here if you've got any questions or need any info, but otherwise I'll just encourage you to find something you like and hope to see you around!

And if you want to talk about overuse of BBcode, take a gander over to Superhero Sandbox, because not only are we awesome and fabulous and crazy active, we also have just a bit too much fun with the code.

Nice to see you here!
To the SANDBOX!