[1x1] Marvel RP

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
CatTheKat

[1x1] Marvel RP

Post by CatTheKat » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:53 pm

Hi! I'm new here, but I've done RPs in the past too
Currently I'm interested in doing a Marvel RP, but not your typical one at that...

I've been reading up on things called Bigs and Littles, so I wanted to try out something like a Marvel Cinematic Littleverse :D
Basically, bigs and littles are known in the world. So everyone's classified as either a big or a little. When you're a little, you have tendencies to "drop" to your little age (varies per person), and the bigs are generally the caretakers of littles. Each little has their own "heartmate" who essentially is their mom or dad whenever they drop. In some instances, being heartmates can also extend to being soulmates :D

So for this RP, I'm kind of leaning towards having Natasha as the main little (and I want to play her), and Steve would be the main big. I'm also open to adding other littles in the RP, but I want Natasha to be the youngest (like toddler age, maybe around 2).

Let me know if you're interested! I know this is kind of a weird request so I'll be really happy to discuss with anyone who finds this interesting :D