[1x1] Need a Flexible Partner

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
BluOwll

[1x1] Need a Flexible Partner

Post by BluOwll » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:55 am

Hello my fellow roleplayers!
I joined pretty recently and am managing to find my way around here. I have finally managed to form a 1x1 post! I'm really excited to see who will be interested in joining me~
i am pretty patient when it comes to replies, I understand we all have lives outside of RP, so you don't got to worry about that from me. But I expect the same patience as well. I also only roleplay in 3rd person, it just comes naturally for me.
It doesn't matter how much you reply as long as you pay attention to detail and it isn't like a single line.

Here is one roleplay plot I have came up with:(I will probably add more later-on)

Muse A was a very shy and never spoke much. Although she was very beautiful she didn't really talk to anyone. She was a talented artist but no one knew since they knew nothing about her, barely even her name. One day Muse B was challenged by his friends to try and get with her for some extra cash. Will he become attached? Or will he break her heart?
Muse B was a the bad boy of the school. He had tattoos, he smoked, and all of the above. He was known for getting into fights and being a player. He was then dared by his group of friends to try and take out the shyest girl on campus, which would be Muse A. He quickly took on the challenge since they offered him money. Will he succeed and then break her heart? Or will she change his heart?

Some general topics I like to roleplay are:
Action/Adventure
Romance
Supernatural(Not the show)
Apocalyptic

I am open to trying new things to an extent, and would love for us to compose a plot together!

Vladmirk

Re: [1x1] Need a Flexible Partner

Post by Vladmirk » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:05 am

I think it would be interesting if it doesn't go how Muse B thinks it will, Muse A almost immediately catches onto what Muse B is doing, so she blows him off (maybe even embarrassing him in the process). Something about this bothers Muse B, so he keeps trying, finding himself catching feelings for her.

Either that or maybe Muse A agreed to help him with the bet, so they pretend to date for a weeks. But when the time comes, Muse B can't seem to break it off
Where's our sacrifice?
Oh, get off the cross, we need the wood.

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:15 am

Muse B was a the bad boy of the school. He had tattoos, he smoked, and all of the above. He was known for getting into fights and being a player. He was then dared by his group of friends to try and take out the shyest girl on campus, which would be Muse A. He quickly took on the challenge since they offered him money. Will he succeed and then break her heart? Or will she change his heart? I like this one

I also like the supernatural genre along with some romance mixed in ^_^

Cheanlenu
Location: Under your bed plotting with the voices in your head.

Post by Cheanlenu » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:02 am

Muse B was the bad boy with tattoos, smoking, and always getting into fights. In the end all the rest saw was a good for nothing trouble maker. On the side away from the eyes of the rest he was an honest hard working boy that no one knew. He held two jobs to make ends meet for him, his younger sister, and younger brother. The opportunity arose for him to earn some real money, and with bills piling up he swallows his pride. Taking the offer figuring he had nothing to lose, and her being so shy wouldn't tell anyone about it. Not long after he began his plan to get close to her for the bet, he discovered something strange about her. A side no one else knew because just like him, no one bothered to get close enough to find out. Slowly a kinship bond forms between them, and the two start to confide in each other. Secrets revealed, and bonds formed. Soon however all the memories they formed would come crashing down, when a jealous student sees her finally starting to open up. She attracts to much attention, and to much attention away from the girl. Behind the scenes the girl witnesses a conversation between Muse B and his benefactor. She then goes to Muse A with this to destroy the girls happiness, and take back her fake fame. What will happen after? Only time will tell how these two recover from each others betrayal.