[OOC] Hogwarts (1982)

Annasiel
Administrator

Re: [OOC] Hogwarts (1982)

Post by Annasiel » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:19 pm

You've been selected to participate in an experimental project, the Roleplay Swap! As your GM may have told you, your roleplay has been moved to the Intermediate Section because it consistently met the standards of a paragraph a post. Don't worry! You can just keep posting like you always have. The new rules are much laxer regarding post length. As long as you keep up with what you're doing, you'll be fine!
I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest

TriggerHappy
Bronze

Post by TriggerHappy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:57 pm

Annasiel wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:19 pm
You've been selected to participate in an experimental project, the Roleplay Swap! As your GM may have told you, your roleplay has been moved to the Intermediate Section because it consistently met the standards of a paragraph a post. Don't worry! You can just keep posting like you always have. The new rules are much laxer regarding post length. As long as you keep up with what you're doing, you'll be fine!
I'm triggered
404 signature not found

FlorenceRP
Bronze

Post by FlorenceRP » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:44 pm

TriggerHappy wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:57 pm
Annasiel wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:19 pm
I'm trig
-------