Rosewood Hall: Academy of Remarkable Achievement

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Re: Rosewood Hall: Academy of Remarkable Achievement

Post by CherrytreeBee » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:44 pm

The brunette barely contained the joy he felt from how adorably unable to control his volume Atlas was, it showed his genuine enthusiasm and excitement and made him all the more endearing to Osric. His rambling only drew the prince further towards Atlas, it genuinely was a quirk that made Atlas really interesting to him- He was so unlike the people he had met before him. He couldn't help but feel the need to become closer to him- he was developing a crush, and he was developing it fast.

"I don't want you to stop, though." The words slipped from his lips nearly immediately when Atlas spoke of Osric interrupting his rant. "I enjoy listening to it, maybe you could tell me more once we are up there? I believe the others are about to kick us out of study hall either way, so let's get out of here." Osric whispered to his newly found friend-and-crush. Only Cocoa seemed unaware of their surroundings, mostly focused on chewing on the edge of Atlas' notebook for fun.
Love, Cherry!

Rosalie
Silver

Post by Rosalie » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:50 pm

Atlas nodded eagerly, quickly packing his things. "Ohmygosh, she's adorable," He said, catching sight of Cocoa chewing up the edge of his notebook. Pulling the ferret away, she quickly climbed onto his shoulder. He ran finger over her little bite marks, smiling. He shoved the notebook into his bookbag and stood. "You'll have to show me the way because I have no idea how to get on the roof. " Atlas was so happy. He couldn't believe he had made his first friend, and that, that friend didn't mind Atlas's weird ramblings.

"Thank you, by the way," He said, suddenly shy and pink sprouting on Atlas's cheeks. "For being so nice to me and stuff. It's kind of hard for me to make friends. Is that lame? That's kind of lame isn't it. Anyway I just wanted to say thanks and all. For showing me to my dorm yesterday and introducing me to Cocoa."
illirica wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:20 pm
He heard footsteps approaching, a quiet voice. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Amaryllis said. He'd heard whispers about her. There were rumors, about her. He'd heard that she'd been spending a lot of time with the bay window lately.

Some even said she had put her hand on its underpane.

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Post by CherrytreeBee » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:26 pm

Osric messily stuffed his things into his bag as well, catching a short glance at the adoring way Atlas treated Cocoa. It made him all the more sympathetic to Osric - he was being so respectful to his cute lil ferret, it made his heart feel all warm and fuzzy. Cocoa was now relaxing around Atlas' neck like a makeshift scarf, obviously enjoying the loads of attention she was getting from her new buddy. Especially Atlas' blush made him look angelic, nearly. Osric couldn't help but think of him in a more romantic way than intended, his eyes lingering just a second too long before he replied.

"Well, I am glad I could help you. It was definitely worth it." They both left the study hall after packing their things, Cocoa snoozing around Atlas' neck as Osric walked him to and up a flight of stairs that seemed almost neverending. "I count myself lucky to have met someone as-" He hesitated, trying to refrain from being too obvious about his current thoughts. "Well, as unique as you. I have never met someone who even just slightly resembles your personality - it's a great change of pace." The brunette saved the conversation, letting out an inner sigh of pure relief.
Love, Cherry!

Rosalie
Silver

Post by Rosalie » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:13 am

Atlas felt his stomach do a little flip. Both boys were walking side by side as they climbed the stairs, and for a quick second his hand brushed against Osric's, making his stomach do a second flip. Atlas couldn't believe he was getting funny feelings for his new friend. It was the worst case scenerio. He didn't want to act like a weirdo and scare Osric off but he was so nice and charming and he was a prince. It wasn't every day someone met a prince!

"I could say the same thing about you," Atlas said after a moment, staring down at the steps as they walked. He could feel his ears getting hot, and he felt all giddy inside. He distracted himself by reaching a hand up and petting Cocoa's little head. Clearing his throat, he let out a little laugh. "Jesus, there's so many stairs isn't there?" He spoke to soon, because it seemed they had reached the top. The door that read ROOF ACCESS was gray and rusting in the corners. Atlas adjusted his school bag strap on his shoulder, letting his hand drop to his side. "We should have brought some food or something. We could have had a little picnic!" Grabbing the door handle, the korean boy turned the knob and pushed open the door, a blast of fresh air hitting him in the face.

The roof looked, well, like a roof. It was empty and surprisingly clean. He held the door open until Osric walked through, before Atlas dumped his bag on the ground and hurried over to the ledge. It was insane, really. They were so high up and all the students walking down below looked so tiny. It was perfect weather to hang out up there. It wasn't too sunny and it wasn't too windy. Clouds rolled by, providing the perfect panorama as he stared off beyond the school grounds. "Wow." Atlas finally breathed.
illirica wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:20 pm
He heard footsteps approaching, a quiet voice. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Amaryllis said. He'd heard whispers about her. There were rumors, about her. He'd heard that she'd been spending a lot of time with the bay window lately.

Some even said she had put her hand on its underpane.

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Post by CherrytreeBee » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:28 pm

Osric could not help the smile resting on his face, his body language staying comfortable and relaxed as they made their way to the roof, their hands brushing against each other by mere accident. Atlas' hand felt soft and the prince had to fight the urge to hold it, his ears becoming just the lightest shade of pink as they arrived at their destination. He couldn't deny the butterflies that were beginning to awake in his stomach, fluttering about whenever Atlas did something inexplicably endearing.

As the two of them entered the roof, Osric dropped his bag besides Atlas' one, humming in agreement as he mentioned the lack of food. "Maybe we can grab some food next time, make this a - well, a repeating event, hm?" He avoided calling this a date, he didn't want to scare the korean boy off so soon. The brunette followed Atlas to the ledge, leaning onto it with his elbows as the cool air blew through their hair, only some of the noises from the bustling students below reaching their ears.

"This is my favorite spot in this entire school, no place makes me feel more free than this roof does. It feels so nice to get some distance to all the others, to everyone who treats me in some special way just because I am the prince. I'm aware of their worries, but it still makes me wish I was just a normal rich kid.. as stupid as it sounds, haha."
Love, Cherry!