I'm Renora

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Reyna813

I'm Renora

Post by Reyna813 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:08 pm

Hi, I'm Renora. I'm new here but a moderate role player specialized in drama, romance and horror. I hope we can get along~

Sent from my SM-G935P using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: I'm Renora

Post by illirica » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:38 pm

Hi, Renora! Welcome to RPF. It's always nice to see new people. I'll give you the Basic Info Kit to start with, and I'm here if you have any questions.

To begin, here's the obligatory link to our rules and FAQs. Check them out when you can and feel free to ask for clarification if you need it.

If you're looking to join or start an RP, try looking in one of the "Requests" sections - there's one for casual (basic, easygoing RP), one for intermediate (a bit more effort required) and one for advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but much slower). Any of the recent "REQ" threads in those sections are good places to get started - just take a look and see if you can find something that appeals to you. There's a huge variety of RPs on this site, and you're more than welcome to create one of your own as well.

There are also two other areas - Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe, and a post-apocalyptic area which is just starting up. For each of those sections, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. It's up to you which style of RPing is more appealing to you, and of course you're welcome to try both - plenty of us hang out in multiple areas.

I mod over at the Superhero Sandbox, and I promise we're not scary people in there even if we may appear that way. I also hang out all over the place, so I'm happy to answer any questions I can. Feel free to hit me with any inquiries and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:08 am

Hello~

What sorta horror genres are you into?
I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest

paolozzz

Post by paolozzz » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:51 am

hi how are you

Sent from my SM-G935P using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.