Lost Soul (Tanith)

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Re: Lost Soul (Tanith)

Post by MischiefMagics » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:26 pm

Once the twins had cleared the house they wrapped Karter up in a sheet before spawning back to the manor. "My lord I'm afraid we have bad news." Darla stated as Damien carried Karter into the room, the girl pale and out of it, her eye maimed beyond repair with the traitors mark.

Vera had appeared with grim news for Michael. Her head hung low as she approached. "Michael...I.." her voice broke for a moment. "I'm afraid Ms. Claira is no longer with us..but in her absence she has brought forth a beautiful boy." She spoke not once looking up when addressing the man.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:41 pm

"Oh i can't deal with more bad news." Leviathan says curtly, the shadows in the rooms crept in more, the open fire the only light source. He cradles Leon in his arms, he turns to face the twins, he looks down at Karter "Where is my son. Daria take her to Crowley to be fixed up.

Michael looked pale "Leave .now. LEAVE!!" he shouts tossing a empty bottle of wine at her to warn her to leave. "I'm going to hell." He states as he tossles his hair. It is forbidden to step foot in hell, as well as being nesr impossible to keep form there.
Books are better than People

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:00 pm

Daria nodded and swiftly made way for Crowley. "Crowley I have a present for you." She said sarcastically as she placed Karter on a table. "If you dont fix this one up then it looks like you'll have another corpse to play with soon."
"Theres no sign of the young prince my lord. It was obvious there was a struggle though...But we should question the newest addition once shes up and going again." Damien said calm and collected as he watched his lord. His eyes focused on the small child in the mans arms. "My lord.. that child is not of our kind?"

"What?! To hell are you insane?" Vera asked as she dodged the bottle. Looking up it was obvious she was hurt as well by her daughters passing. "My human form passed the same way...Oh my child.. I am sorry...But going to hell now would be suicide."

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:32 pm

"If i dont fix up this plaything then ill have two Princes baying for my blood" Crowley says as he puts his leather apron on." No rest for the wicked" he mutters as he sets to work on fixing Karter up. She was in bad shape but he had fixed up worst.

"Leon is my son." He says bluntly "and if you have an issue with that, then voice it." He says standing up, towering above Damien. The shadows of the room creep around Leviathan as his temper rises "You and your sister have a new task. Find out who took my son. Gather intel on the scene. Report back with your findings i shall deal with it personally. " Leviathan says staying calm and collected, but theres a silent rage burning within him.

"What does it matter." He said bluntly, he gathers up the ingredients for the spell he needs. A manic aura surrounds him "My son will NOT be raised in hell."

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:28 am

Daria took in her new orders before looking around. "When will she be awake? I need to question her. Someone has taken the young prince." She said sternly while summoning a cup of tea to drink. Damien smirked at Levi before shrugging. "As you wish my lord. I will go check for clues at the house. And I will find the prince my lord." And with that Damien dissapeared into a portal.

Karter felt lost in her mind. Her soul searching before seeing a familiar face. "Claira? What? What're you doing here?" She asked though the girl wasnt answering, almost as if she couldnt hear her trying to communicate. But she look tired, fragile, and possibly broken. She worried about Mammon...hed worry about her.

"What makes it so different than how it would've been with Claira? Leon is safe down there.. Leviathan has him." Vera tried to assure him. "Think about Claira Michael."

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:14 am

Leviathan quickly returns back to his armchair, his whole body exhausted. He rocks Leon in his arms. He had to keep it together."i carnt fall apart. I can't crumble....i..." he says quietly to himself as tears streak down his cheeks. How can one man lose so much in one day. "I wish you could see him my love... he is perfect " Leviathan says as he looks down at Leon, he strokes his cheek. "How did someone get into hell without us knowing...who could possibly take my Lucien...and why..." he thinks. He pulls out his phone and rings his guy in the know on Earth "Hey Charles, have you heard any rumours of a demon child being on Earth?" He asks as he checks Leons temperature. He then makes the fire larger to keep the small bundle warm. If anyone saw Leviathan they would see that hes a man whos only just grasping onto his sanity. They would see that hes a man on the brink.

" Half an hour or so, I'll use some smelling salts to speeden the process" Crowley says as he takes his gloves off, tossing them to the side. He grabs a small pot and takes off the lid, hovering it under her nose "Summon Lord Mammon for me Daria, im sure he would like to know what happened to his newest plaything "

"This is different. Our lord wanted Claira dead, not my son. That bastard got what he wanted." Michael says as he still prepares the spell. "I will not have my son raised by demon scum. "

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:06 am

Reginald had been watching Levi in silence before finally joining him. "Levi, perhaps we should get the child fed and to bed. Hes had a rough day as well my lord." With a snap of his fingers a servant had prepared some frozen breastmilk Claira had sat back incase of emergency gently taking the child from the man who looked slightly startled at having to let the boy go. Reginald stood and pulled Levi into his grip. "Talk to me my boy? What can I do to help?"

Daria grumbled as she approached Mammons front door and heavily knocked. Once she saw a maid open the door she basically pushed through it. "I bring news for Lord Mammon where is he girl?" She demanded.

"You say that as though you intended to take Leon from her all along. Where is your compassion shes gone now! And from what I understand she was alone.." Vera grabbed his arms and sat him on the nearest chair.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:39 pm

"They've taken Lucien...some bastard has taken my son.." Leviathan barly whispers as he holds onto Reginald tightly. He grasps onto him as if he is the only thing grounding him in reality. "I feel like im falling apart father...i..i need to keep it together but...but i don't know if i have it in me.." he lets out a chocked sob "i miss her...i dont know what came over me ..my mine just...broke...she was alone..she died alone and now her soul is somewhere in hell and i need to bring her back..but i also need to find our son..i can't leave her in hell for too long she will loose her mind. I feel like im being ripped apart.." he says as he holds the old man.

"My..mmy lord is indisposed..he..hes taking a bath and asked not to be disturbed..." the timid servant girl stutters as she avoids eye contact. She knew exactly who Daria was. She was infamous.

"You don't get to talk to me like this!" He growls angrily "i lost the woman i loved, and my son is stuck in hell with those monsters. I doubt my weak.willed brother is in any state to.take care of my son, he has his own to worry about. " he says through gritted teeth.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:27 am

"Michael Clairas soul is lost right now. And I've recieved news that Lucien has been taken from his home. Perhaps we can assist them? Surely the hits of your soul that reside in her still live on as it is not mortal?" Vera watched him closely. "Leon's brother is in danger and Claira wouldnt want this."

Daria sneered at the girl. "Tell him his Karter is in need of his presence. But I suppose he'll have to wait to kiss her goodbye till shes on the slab and itll be all your fault. " she hissed at the servant.

Reginald rubbed Levi's back as he looked around. "Levi Claira wouldnt want you to be so upset. She loved you til the end. And we'll find Lucien. For now we need to focus on one task or another though."

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:02 am

Michael takes a moment to think about it. He holds his chest and nods "Your right...i shall help them retrieve their lost child..its what Claira would have wanted. But either way i need to get into Hell'he says standing up.

"I er uhh i shall go get the master now..." she swittly bows and scampers off to Mammons quarters, she knocks on his bathroom door "My lord i know you didnt wish to be disturbed...but...Daria is here. Shes saying that Karter needs you" she says nervously.

"Your right Reginald...your right as always...we need to get our boy back" Leviathan says looking more stable. He smooths down his suit "I shall question Karter on what happened " he says and with that he walks to delivery room, to lay karter a visit.