((REQ))The Realm of Valhalla

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

((REQ))The Realm of Valhalla

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:40 am

The realm of Valhalla. Those who don't know of it reside in the other faiths that dwell within each of the realms. Nilfhiem, Earth, Jotunheim, amongst all of the other realms. Though the realm with the most varying Religons is that of Earth and its inhabitants. Many that know and believe in the Nordic religion strive to make it to Valhalla. The house that behold on Einherji and struves to fight and train until the day comes where all the realms face the end of times. RAGNORAK! This story beholds that fate. The end of times has come upon the realms and the world tree is set to fall unless those who have made it to Valhalla take a stand against the fate. This is the story that not only tells of the daily activities but the beginning of the stand against the fate that is said to be set in stone.

Though Nicholas had never really had a belief in Gods and religion. That day he died on the battlefield against the Germans was an awakening. The scene that they showed as he sat to eat in what he had thought to be Heaven was what placed him in the highest realm to be in the afterlife. Sacrificing himself as he delayed the forces so his squad could make it to safety. Nicholas James Rose had joined the Marines in the faith that the training could make him a better person. When he had made the decision he saw no way he could fall on the battlefield but little did he know that the heroic act that he had performed had placed him in Valhalla hundreds of years before the tine if Ragnorak would befall everyone. The longest Einherji of the ones that wpuld be selected to the task of saving the realms.

Though he would not be the only one...

-------------

Rules:

1. Have fun.

2. Obey site rules.

3. Please follow the plot when the button is pushed.

4. No Characters seemingly older than 55 before time of death and no characters older after death than 1904. My Character is to be the longest of the group so since he died on 1904 there can be no deaths on or before this.

5. Please place this phrase if you have read the rules. "TO BATTLE!!!"

I will post a character sheet as well as my character when this catches interest. I require at least 4 characters to start and at least 3 different people apart of the roleplay to start as well. There can be more if wanted but no more than 10.

jehan

Re: ((REQ))The Realm of Valhalla

Post by jehan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:28 am

I'm interested in this, if you're still looking! I'm happy to play multiple characters if needed to bulk out the group.

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:59 am

Certainly though I would prefer a group RP. We can turn it into a one on one if absolutely no more takers come.

JoJoTheClown
Silver

Post by JoJoTheClown » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:51 am

Im interested

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:30 am

Cool, that is two. I will post CS and such on Sunday as right now and probably the rest of the week i will be down from work. Though I might be able to do it earlier. Still gotta post that third character for the other RP as well.

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:10 pm

Character Sheet

Name: Nicholas James Rose

Race: Human

Occupation at death: United States Marine

Weapon at death: Though they were mostly mounted at the time, he used a Vickers Medium Machine Gun.
300px-Vickers_Machine_Gun_YORCM_CA78ac.jpeg
300px-Vickers_Machine_Gun_YORCM_CA78ac.jpeg (10.78 KiB) Viewed 19 times
Though it is heavily modified to work exceptionally better than the rifles used even in today's 2019.

Personality: Nicholas was actually quite selfish besides his time of death but when he had enlisted into the Marines to learn to fight that had changed. He always seemed to want to help since then and always had someone else's back even if they weren't connected to him or the Corps. He general provides weak humor and is quite the optimistic person but when he is down it can be easily seen by how he shells himself from others. Quite talkative as well.

Biology: ((Optional other than how they died.)) Nicholas held of a German Battalion to save his squad from annihilation. Dying by thirty bullets through his chest.

Appearance:
images (4).jpeg
images (4).jpeg (8.36 KiB) Viewed 19 times