[OOC] The Way Back To You

Venus
Silver

Re: [OOC] The Way Back To You

Post by Venus » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:07 am

I just realized I never subbed to the thread lmao I was like why is it so quiet??

I think Jonah moving into Nina’s old house would be better. It reminds me of AHS Murder House lol if we still wanna go that route what we could have done is maybe set the story five or six months into the future and Nina just now popped up into existence. Maybe she’s been missing this whole time? Her parents already moved away, and instead of selling the house, they rented it. In comes Jonah’s family. And the only reason Nina just now “woke up” is because the police recently found her body. She’d still think they’re 6 months (or whatever) prior. It’d be like waking up from sleep for her.

That’s kind of straying away from the story a bit, but also in the same element because she technically would be waking up next to her body. Right when the police find it and move it. It’d just be months after she went missing and life more or less moved on. Only to be reawakened when she awakes.

We could also do the police thing too. I was just throwing up that other idea in case we really wanted to keep Jonah in the house.

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:21 am

I'm open to either route. It just depends on if we want to play out the whole missing bit. And then finding her body & getting into the murder mystery... vs. Starting with the murder mystery
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

Mylo

Post by Mylo » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:38 am

I'm down to deviate and start by the murder mystery itself with Jonah moving into the house..

I think I'm gonna prep a CS for the dad because we probably will see a lot of him..

Venus
Silver

Post by Venus » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:45 am

We don't have to move Jonah into the house, but i think it'd be best because it'd throw him into the story very quickly vs. slowly easing him in even though his dad would be on the case. If he lives in the dead girl's house, he's going to see her immediately and have to deal with her. but anything works tbh whatever is more natural for you guys

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:51 am

Alrighty, I'll keep his bio the same then :)
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

Mylo

Post by Mylo » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:26 pm

Cool.. So we kinda got our chapter 1..i'll update it in the first OOC post and you guys can make ammends as per required.. Give me like some hours tho.. I am in the middle of a 'sangeet' and I need to go dance mah butt off.. XD

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:10 pm

No worries, have a great time!

Mylo

Post by Mylo » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:43 pm

Hey guys i updated chapter 1, I'll start by having Ryan put his books in his locker as he passes through Nina's locker..

It is in this chapter that the two boys will start seeing Nina..i left it up to you to decide the way it will happen..My character will probably see her through the window of Jonah after school??

Edit: The thread is up.. Lets go guys xD

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:45 am

Ok but first... is this Jonah's first day? Does he already know Ryan? And what's the status of Nina'a body? Found or not found yet?

Mylo

Post by Mylo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:46 am

--> Not his first day.. Maybe he moved in like 2 months after her disappearance
--> So you been here for at least 2 weeks..
--> They have a couple classes together but it's seeing Nina that get them to bond
--> Found in the early morning