Legacy: Chapter One

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Poetic Ghost

Re: Legacy: Chapter One

Post by Poetic Ghost » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:40 pm

Yes! Very soon!
]

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:38 am

I'm interested in this if you are still accepting. However, I have never done an advanced roleplay before and it's a little intimidating tbh.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:40 pm

Is this still happening?

Poetic Ghost

Post by Poetic Ghost » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:21 pm

Yes, it is
]

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:44 pm

Ok, sorry, if I seemed pushy. I just wanted to know before I did so much for a CS. Would it be ok if I made two?

Poetic Ghost

Post by Poetic Ghost » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:46 pm

It’s all ok, I didn’t feel pushed. It is still open, feel free to make a CS. If you feel like this RP is too advanced I understand
]

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:42 am

(WIP, I think I already filled out all the parts that would need to be judged by you.)

Full Name: Eric Torres

Race: Human

Homeworld: Landfall

Appearance:
Eric has been in his fair share of battles. One even cost him his legs knee down and his arms, shoulder down. However, thanks to the advancement of an experimental soldier program. Eric was fitted with new mechanical arms and legs. Along with his new limbs, Eric was fitted with a small, advanced computer in his brain that allows him to control his mech and communicate with the AI within wherever he is. He has also started to wear a small thruster pack to help him navigate a battlefield even quicker. It allows him to jump higher and slide farther. His new legs absorb the impact from higher falls than normal legs do.

Weapons:
A plasma assault rifle
Gravity Spikes(stab into a surface and create a small explosion/shockwave)
And a knife

Affiliation:
PAC-AMP: Private Army Corps of Armored Mechanized Platforms

PAC-AMP is a private army for hire. They specialize in using AMPs in every scenario of combat. Each pilot is unique and so is their mech. Some pilots and their mechs have specialties like anti-mech warfare. Their priority in combat is neutralizing enemy AMPs as fast as possible. Also, PAC-AMP works mainly for Republia as they have provided the largest checks but on occasion a couple of PAC-AMP pilots have been known to take contracts for other governments like the Soviets.

Skills:
Eric is an good pilot and even better grunt. He can just as easily get out of his mech and fight as he can inside it. Rumors within the Republian military speculate that he has defeated a Soviet mech while on foot.

Personality:

Biography:

Misc:

Character Themes:

A.M.P Sheet

Mech Name: Jaëger

Mech Specialty:
Hunting other mechs, maiming (removing limbs, crushing or removing cockpits) mechs

Appearance:
Extra armor on the head and tail of the mech to help protect parts exposed to more damage.

Weapons:
The claws, mouth, and tail can also be used as melee weapons.

Special Attributes:
Moves very animalistically and biologically. It can even be controlled by Eric when he is not in the cockpit. A wireless neural link and an on board AI allow both Eric and Jaëger to fight independently.
Last edited by Argonaut24 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:43 am

(WIP, I think I already filled out all the parts that would need to be judged by you.)

Full Name: Jason "Einstein" Zorro

Race: Human

Homeworld: Landfall

Appearance:
He is strong but he is more skinny than built up

Weapons:
Jason doesn't see the battlefield unless he is in his mech. His brain is extremely valuable.

Affiliation:
PAC-AMP: Private Army Corps of Armored Mechanized Platforms

PAC-AMP is a private army for hire. They specialize in using AMPs in every scenario of combat. Each pilot is unique and so is their mech. Some pilots and their mechs have specialties like anti-mech warfare. Their priority in combat is neutralizing enemy AMPs as fast as possible. Also, PAC-AMP works mainly for Republia as they have provided the largest checks but on occasion a couple of PAC-AMP pilots have been known to take contracts for other governments like the Soviets.

Skills:
Jason's nickname isn't Einstein for no reason. Having an IQ score 199 is a perfect reason though. Jason is able to calculate angles and trajectories perfectly, quickly and always hit his mark. Jason also, outside of his mech excells in technology. He is able to get into any system he desires in a matter minutes. He also great at designing new weapons and discovering weak points in buildings or mechs.

Personality:

Biography:

Misc:

Character Themes:

A.M.P Sheet

Mech Name: Karen

Mech Specialty:
Karen prefers to set up in a position in the rear behind her allies. With Jason's mathematical calculations, Karen is able to to put a large round into any mech anywhere on the battlefield. However, she is slow and often requires another mech to assist her when the enemies are in close.

Appearance: Feel free to write about any extra details here, or if you didn't use an image, you may describe your mech here as well.

Weapons:
1 Mass Accelerator Cannon or MAC (capable of killing the strongest of mechs in one shot)
8 Anti-Personnel Machine Guns around her base.
2 anti-vehicle missile platforms

Special Attributes: Karen can climb at any angle even if it is straight up and down. Karen can also operate in space.
Last edited by Argonaut24 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Poetic Ghost

Post by Poetic Ghost » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:49 am

I’m sorry but I’d really prefer if you only use one of your characters. I’d rather have another player than two characters played by the same person.
Last edited by Poetic Ghost on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
]

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:50 am

Dang, I'm not sure which one would be best to keep. I had them planned out as being the dynamic duo.