[RP] Zombie Apocalypse

Qnen1475

Re: [RP] Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Qnen1475 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:24 pm

Elianna gripped the pistol, finger off of the trigger but ready to move. She knew her way around a gun because her father used to hunt often. However, her aim isn't always true. She'd much rather rely on her parkour experience than try to fight her way through. Nevertheless, she sprinted back to the group. She banged on the door, eyeing the exit that was slowly being filled with the dead. "Shit...Let's go!" She shouted.

Xander opened the door and motioned for the ladies to go ahead of him. He followed suit. Elianna led the way, running straight for one of the four dead in the way. She kicked its knee out and then bashed it several times with the handle of the pistol. She turned around and shot another one. Xander swung his knife at the third one, killing it, while Elianna took off toward the vehicle. The fourth one grabbed Xander from behind. He turned swiftly around, dropping his knife, and held the zombie from an arm's length distance. It tried to bite his forearm but he kept managing to move it just in time.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:23 am

Mia gave a nod to the woman and smiled a little, it did make her feel a little better, but then again it made her worry. Truth was her birth mom, if she were alive now was out in this mess like her. "My dad would say the same. I mean sure he wasn't really the most open to talk about things, but he would power through it" she said. "God I remember when..." she was cut off by the sudden banging on the door and she froze. The woman that had gone with the soldier was back and looked worried.

They had to go and the other man that the soldier left began to user them out the door. Mia felt her heart beating rapidly as she came to see the horde coming from either side just outside the gate. The soldier was busy throwing what looked like boxes and bags into the bed of a large military vehicle. "COME ON....PILE IN THE BED!" He shouted to the other's then pulled his rifle up and began to shot into the horde that was advancing. Mia didn't need any more instructions and quickly ran over and began to pull herself up into the bed of the vehicle. Luckily it looked to be high enough to wear the dead people wouldn't be able to reach those that were in the back unless they themselves climbed up.

She peaked out and shook her head everyone around were fighting for their lives and she was hiding. She gritted her teeth and grabbed at the nearest bag and opened it. Inside was a cache of assorted rifles and pistols. She grabbed one and a mag for it. She wasn't a great shot, but she had been hunting before and knew how to shoot. Be it this wasn't like that in any way, but it would cause damage.

With a breath she stood and raised the rifle, the bucking of the rifle wasn't a surprise to her, but the rapid fire was. She had emptied the mag rather quick without doing really anything, but she had seemed to hit at least one of the dead in the head and it went down. Only to be replaced by ten more. She dropped down to grab another mag as the other's began to pile into the bed while the soldier and another got into the two seated front.

Brewster was quick to get at the very least 5 bags and 6 boxes into the bed before he saw the other's and rises his rifle to start firing. He fired single shots only at those near the survivors. "COME ON....PILE IN THE BED!" he yelled and turned to fire to the other side. He turned each way and fired until he was out, once out he dropped the rifle and pulled out his k bar and began to slash at those near him.

Then suddenly around him bullets flew freely and he could feel a few nearly hit him. He looked and saw the teenage girl dropping back down. Did she just try to shoot me? He thought but shook his head and ran to the drivers side as he saw everyone begin to get into the vehicle. He had to stab a dead woman in the head that had neared him, but that seemed to be it and he slammed his door and started the vehicle.

Around the vehicle the dead pushed against the sides. Hands reaching up to the door and side of the bed, but thankfully Brewster knew they wouldn't get in and he gave a smile. It was the first real smile he'd held in nearly a month now, and that smile was for the safety they were currently in. He began to driver, dead being pushed to the sides or under the vehicle as he drove. Sure this thing wasn't a tank, but it was enough to easily push through the crowd and and cars on the road, which he had to do as he pulled out onto the road. The moment things cleared he gunned it and began to leave the horde trailing further and further behind.

After a mile his smile widened and he rolled down his window to rise his fist out and let out a yell or victory and freedom.

Mia was scared to death as she heard the groans and moans of the dead on either side of the vehicle, but it seemed she was right when she first got in and she could barely see their fingers reaching the sides of the bed that she and other's currently sat. She let out a sigh of relief feeling safe, maybe they could just hang out in here and be able to survive honestly. It seemed the soldier had other plans, however, as she felt the military vehicle began to move and rock forward. She figured the rocking was from pushing the dead people out of the way, but then she soon heard metal scraping metal and peaked over the side to see they were pushing a car out of the way to get onto the road.

"We...did we get out?" she questioned in disbelief and watched as they turned onto the road and sped up leaving the horde behind them. Her heart beat and stomach turned as the thing went further down and in wasn't until she heard the soldier give a cheerful yell from the drivers side that she relaxed back into the side. "Holy shit...holy shit" she muttered and smiled and teared up.

Cardan

Post by Cardan » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:16 am

A loud banging on the door made Elsa jump, and she almost shot parkour girl when she came into the room, but realized who she was just in time. They were ushered out of the room by Xander, and Elsa took off running down the corridor towards the exit. The dead were already filing in the door, and Elsa was impressed by how parkour girl just went straight at them. As she reached the door, she briefly looked over her shoulder, only to see that Xander was struggling to keep one of the dead off him. His knife was on the floor, so Elsa turned around, raised her bow and the the arrow fly. It hit the thing right between its eyes, and she felt momentarily nauseous at the sight. It wasn’t human anymore, but it looked human, and it was the first she had ever shot.

She quickly let the thought go, and ran out to the parking lot. The place was flooded with zombies, though soldier guy was taking out the ones that came closest to the group, yelling for them to get in the bed of the car. However, Elsa saw that it was a two seater, and jumped in the passenger seat, figuring that it would probably be alright. She sighed in relief when she’d slammed the door, finally out of the horde. It wasn’t long until they were on the road, and when they had finally left the horde behind, Elsa relaxed back into her seat, laughing a little at the soldier for his yell, though the laugh also was in relief. “That… was too damn close.”

SweetiePie50

Post by SweetiePie50 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:30 pm

Caitlin had not wasted a second in running out and she didn’t allow herself to hesitate. She knew if she did, it would be over for her. So she ran for all she was worth, narrowly avoiding the hands grabbing for her. She jumped into the bed of the vehicle as she was told and scrambled to the back, staying away from the sides even though the dead couldn’t reach them.

She stayed there, perfectly still, until they were safe. It was only when she heard the soldier’s cry of victory did she let herself relax. She smiled over at Mia. “See? Told you we wouldn’t die.” She said but then her eyes travelled back they way they came and she thought of all the people who weren’t so lucky. Her smile faded as guilt filled her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qnen1475

Post by Qnen1475 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:42 pm

Xander pushed the zombie Elsa shot away, grabbed his knife and bolted to the bed. He scrambled up, looking over at Mia and Caitlin cowering. He looked back out to see the soldier had gotten into the driver's seat and Elianna jumping up into the bed. Unbelievably, she was grinning. When they reached the road, the tension in his shoulders released and he smiled at his companions. He noticed Elianna was no longer grinning though.

"What now?" She asked. "It's great we got away but we need to have an idea of where we are going." She looked out, noticing a few of the walking dead stumbling on the side of the road. "Maybe we should head for the country? It'll take a while to get out of the city though...At least we have all these supplies."

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:38 am

Brewster happily kept driving even when he would see a dead stumbling around ahead of them or after them. He'd done it, he'd gotten out and managed to save a few good looking women to boot. He was one lucky bastard, he thought to himself, but then glanced over to the woman in the passenger seat as she spoke. "Oh yeah I know...now we head...somewhere but fucking New York" he nods with a smirk and makes a wide turn heading down the exit ramp of highway 87 and began to drive north. The highway ahead was mostly clear save for a few cars, but most were on the right side for the highway.

All the cars sat abandoned as the people attempted to leave the city before the outbreak. Now, now everything was free pickings to anyone that wanted to search them. Not Brewster, not now, not with the supplies he'd thrown into the bed of the vehicle. Which did remind him, he needed to check the bags and boxes when they'd come to a stop, whenever that was going to be.

Mia leaned back onto the side with a smile, the wind felt cool against her skin as they drove, she didn't even care anymore about the dead just on the outside, now she and the other's were safe. She could still go home, find her dad. When Caitlin spoke she looked over and gave a nod and small laugh, "yeah you were right...I'll have to listen next time" she smiles then looks over to the other the parkour woman that had gone with the soldier. He question was a good one, what were they going to do now? She herself wanted nothing more then to head home and find her dad, but she knew she couldn't ask that of them, they had family, right?

She then gave a nod to the boxes and bags the soldier had put in, they might have food or water in the boxes. The bag's she was sure were filled with guns, and with five bags they had plenty of guns and ammo, maybe? She looked up and around to the other's feeling a little awkward, but then after a minute she gained the courage to speak.

"So I was in my Junior year of high school before this....would be a Senior, but dad started me a year late" she said. It was an awkward start, but she figured she was making an effort to get to know the other's.

Cardan

Post by Cardan » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:21 am

Elsa smiled a little at that. Going away from the city seemed like a good idea. They’d probably have an easier time somewhere less densely populated, fewer people should mean fewer of the living dead as well. At least for now. Looking out the window at how quiet and calm the world was felt weird, it was never quiet in New York. The fact that they were the only car moving was unsettling, and that brought back the even more unsettling images from escaping the arena. She’d managed to ignore most of it while they were there, but now images of dead bodies, both walking and not, blood and gore everywhere and her arrow protruding from a man’s face filled her brain. She felt nauseous all over again, and wiped a few tears. She took a couple of deep breaths to calm down again, and let out a shaky laugh at her own breakdown. “Oh god, that really was a shitstorm.”

Feeling a bit more collected again, Elsa reached down into her backpack and dug out a bottle of water. She unscrewed the cork and drank some before offering the bottle to the soldier. “You want some?”

SweetiePie50

Post by SweetiePie50 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:35 pm

Caitlin offered a small smile to Mia. “I’ve been done high school for about a year,” She said. “Wasn’t going to go to college because I could make money from the internet. Not that I really needed to. Mom and dad gave me everything...” her voice faded as her smile fell away. She sat, looking on the verge of tears for a moment before she shook it off and smiled at Mia again. “Why did your dad hold you back?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qnen1475

Post by Qnen1475 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:31 am

Xander got up and started rummaging through the boxes, hoping for a jacket. He didn't find one but did find two blankets. He turned toward the ladies in the bed with him. He grinned mischievously. "There's a couple blankets. We can share....Who wants to share with me?" He raised his eyebrows at them.

Elianna shook her head and rolled her eyes, "You wish it was that easy, Xander." She looked over at Mia and Caitlin. "You didn't miss much. Senior year sucked."

Xander rolled his eyes back at Elianna and looked over at the two women, holding the blankets up in offering.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:17 am

Brewster looked over for a moment then back to the road ahead, "naw, keep it, not sure if those boxes or bags have anything like water so it's best to save for now" he nodded. For a moment he thought about were to go, to get out of the city and to find safety for these people then he'd head off back home to stick it out in his families old cabin. The thought of heading north was a safe bet, fewer cities and more springs and wildlife, but they'd have the cold and brutal winters to deal with. On the other had the west would be nice to keep warm, but with little water and food options it wouldn't be ideal either.

He finally spoke after a bit of time had passed and figured he'd let the woman speak for the group for the time, "so where to head? Like more north or branch out to the west, but if we do then we'll have to pass around a few major cities" he asks glancing to the woman then back swarving a little as to pass by a dead person that looked to have been a child, but with the fact her right arm was missing and most of her face looked to be chewed on he wasn't sure.

"Thanks" Mia said with a nod and took one of the blanket's and wrapped herself with it, "I mean he told me it was because he wanted one more year with his little ray of sunshine before he let me shine for the world, but I found out it was because my adoption process took long then he'd thought" she nodded and gave a smile. "Honestly though I was looking forward to being a Senior, not for the title or anything, but because at my school because it had only a few dozen seniors for my class they planned a trip every year. Our class would have gone to Spain for a week" she nodded and looked down at her shoes.

"But I guess this works to, I mean it's not the best case, but I'm getting to see the world outside of my small town" she chuckled and looked from her shoes to the sky above, "so what all did you three do prior to this?" she asks not looking down and focusing on a cloud that looked like someone riding a bike.