Volt's Character Creations

The pen is mightier than the sword! Take a pen to a sword fight and see. RPF staff holds no responsibility for injury.
HighVoltage
Bronze

Volt's Character Creations

Post by HighVoltage » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:45 am

This is a spot for me to put my character sheets from past RPs. Not all of them are here, but ones I care for are, and all in chronological order. Enjoy!

HighVoltage
Bronze

Re: Volt's Character Creations

Post by HighVoltage » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:48 am

Original RP: Daughter of Diana
RP Owner: Stitches

Name and Titles:
Afvaldr Ljung, North American Chieftan, The Silver Warlock, Opal Coven Chief

Personality: "I may not be the most popular, but I'll be damned if I don't do what's best for my Coven"

Afvaldr is a straightforward man. He has no need for dishonesty, nor beating around the bush. He doesn't like to talk for the sake of talking, and he wishes not to be ignored. Afvaldr ignores the stigma around his Coven and strives to do what is best for them. He is stubborn and often resists change, preferring things to be the way they used to be. This is clearly evident in his reluctance to embrace new technologies the humans have developed, instead choosing to use what he's familiar with.

Powers: The Opal Coven has a nasty reputation for practicing the darkest of arts and being partial to offensive magic. These spells can range from simple, lighthearted ones, to some of the worst spells imaginable. These dark arts can sometimes include necromancy, spirit summoning, life draining, and many other dark and wicked arts. Some members of the Coven are rumored to be practicing magic used for torture.

Destructive Elements: Afvaldr is able to channel and control the elements of ice, fire, and lightning through his wand. These can be used in many ways, from pure streams of the element to setting up traps. These three elements are fixed within his culture. The ice taught the Vikings to respect nature. The fire allowed them to survive it. And the lightning was one of the closest things that came to recognition from the gods.

Elemental Weaponry: Afvaldr forges a one-handed weapon of pure fire, ice, or lightning. His wand becomes the base of the weapon, providing the only non-elemental part of said weapon. Every hit the weapon takes, either through offensive or defensive action of Afvaldr, will drain him of some magic.

Necromancy: Afvaldr can sense the presence of corpses, skeletons, and spirits around him when necessary. He can take those and return them to the world of the living as his minions. The corpses and skeletons knit themselves back together the best they can to resemble what they were in their past lives. The spirits become a solid apparition, which is also an approximation of how they looked in life.

Rune Creation: More of a hobby than anything else, Afvaldr spends most of his time when he's not reading crafting runestones. Most of what he reads is ancient texts, telling of runes of power that have magical properties when put into certain stones. He can spend days, or even weeks on them. He does extensive research, finding what materials best interact and have properties that match what he's trying to make. Most of them just follow his normal powers. The trick is that every moment he is working on the runestone, his power is going into it. When he uses it, there is no drain of power from him, as the power is already in the stone. This is very handy in emergency situations.

He also has a couple of defensive/healing powers, as listed below:
Stoneskin: Afvaldr's skin is covered in a thick layer of stone, allowing him increased durability and resistance to most physical and magical attacks, so long as the attacks are solid and/or tangible. However, his movement and speed are incredibly inhibited by this.

Berserker Rage: Afvaldr's technical healing spell, this sort of happen's passively. At some point, when he's sustained enough damage, Afvaldr no longer feels pain. His wounds are not healed, and he does not become invulnerable. He simply does not feel the pain of sustained wounds.

Wand:
vovlmq.jpg
vovlmq.jpg (61.97 KiB) Viewed 20 times
This wand originally was a bit rougher, but has been well taken care off by Afvaldr in his time.

Charm:
SAM_0327.jpg
SAM_0327.jpg (467.22 KiB) Viewed 20 times
This charm is the symbol of Thor's hammer. His father gave it to Afvaldr when he was just a wee lad. It's a symbol for protection, both from storms, and in the afterlife. It would be an ancient relic now, had Afvaldr not cared for it like he has.

Biography: The following are excerpts taken from Afvaldr's many journals

I have decided to start keeping journals of my life, at the behest of several other members of the Opal Coven. I decided that, when something happens to me, maybe the next generation of witches will read of me and keep my memory alive. I was born in Scandinavia in the early 1300s. Not really much to say about home life. Around 1583, I was sent over to the New World to help establish a Coven in the what is now Canada. I loved the place. It reminded me of home. The snow, the barrenness, the quiet. I never left that continent unless matters dictated I must.

Four weeks before She returned

I've done it. I finally completed my project. Here is the tale of how it happened: I was so close to it being done. The stone itself had been completed, a beautiful thing with hints of iron, diamond, and a bit of every gem from the main covens. There was just one last step that needed to be done. It was a full moon, and I had approximately 9 minutes. I had traced out the pattern on the ground and laid the stone in the center. As the glowing white orb hung directly overhead, I began delicately carving. As I finished, the design began to glow and I felt a weariness entering my body. Thy symbol's glow faded. It was a dot, within a square, within a circle. I smiled as I kissed the stone. "May this protect you when you return, my lady."

Appearance:
pww3s.png
pww3s.png (1.78 MiB) Viewed 20 times
He is normally wearing light gray robes that are quite simple that he generally keeps up around his elbows.

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:15 am

Original RP: Siren's Cry
RP Owner: Trandafir

Name: John Rackham, The Sea Wolf (Known as Wolf to most of the Crew)
Loyalty: Captain White first, the Siren's Cry second

Skills and weaknesses: Wolf is one of the best damn cannoneers you'll ever see. He can order the crew as quick as he can and his shots almost always hit their mark. He also fights like a whirling dervish. However, his fighting style lacks elegance and is mostly just brute strength and power. No fancy parries and half-cuts, feints, or other nonsense. Just good old-fashioned hack and slash.

Equipment: A flask he keeps topped off as often as he can, two boarding axes, shortened down so he can use them one-handed, and a flintlock pistol.

Time in the crew: 17 years

Personality: There's a reason John took the name of Wolf. He's dangerous, lashing out when he gets angry, but he's also fiercely loyal. He knows Captain White is a better man, so why not follow him? Despite this, he's a well-loved man. His personality matches his voice: loud. He can constantly be heard bellowing to the men down below, ordering their shots. He jokes around a lot, however, and has a special weakness for rum, hence his flask. If White gives an order, Wolf follows it.

Bio: Wolf was never free. From the day he was born, everyone knew he wasn't going to stay long. And it happened. When John was just 4 years old, he was taken from his family and sold as a slave to Robert Donelly: a rich and kind old man. Despite being sold as a slave, John never had to work hard. Robert saw something special in the boy, and bought him so he could give John a better life. Robert taught John everything he knew. Once that wasn't enough, he paid for John to be sent away to a private tutor so he could learn his two passions: physics and mathematics. Over time, John and Robert grew close, into almost a father/son relationship. However, all was not well.

After John had finished his schooling, he arrived to find Robert on his deathbed. With his last words, Robert set John to become a free man. However, Robert's son, Jack, forged Robert's will, stating that all his property, including John, went to Jack. Jack was an abusive owner, whipping John and berating him. One night, his back bleeding from the recent cuts from the whip, John had had enough. He grabbed the wood ax from outside and buried it in Jack's skull while he slept. He then took off, running towards the docks where he saw the Siren's Cry was docked. He climbed aboard and told Captain White of his intentions, taking on the new name of Wolf.

Appearance:
adewale-assassins-creed.jpg
adewale-assassins-creed.jpg (77.07 KiB) Viewed 17 times
Extra: His ax. He also has the pistol in his appearance.
wp7cef8965_05_06.jpg
wp7cef8965_05_06.jpg (18.89 KiB) Viewed 17 times

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:00 am

Original RP: William's Academy for The Gifted (And Tainted)
RP Owner: Venus

Name: Evan Morin
Race: Gifted
Ability: Energy Manipulation
Evan can manipulate energy, usually manifesting itself as something similar to lightning. He can drain this energy from several different sources, including electronic devices, such as phones or computers. If necessary, however, Evan can create the energy himself, although if he doesn't return it, he will feel weak and starving for a while. One of the uses for this power is just to mess with people. Having a phone go from fully charged to 0 in an instant is reason for some teens to freakout. Evan also uses it occasionally just for fun, twirling the energy in a ring around his finger.

When necessary, however, this ability can be used for combat. Evan can use it to create bolts or whips of energy, as well as a protective field. The problem with this, however, is that the more he creates, the more energy he needs. And once he runs out of sources to pull it from, he has to pull it from himself. If Evan pulls enough energy from himself, he could die. Once he is finished, he can release the energy, which goes back to its original source.

Friends: Only Gifted, and of those only people who think Tainted are inferior and need to be put in their place. He is definitely friends with Bella and acquaintances with Angelica.

Foes: Tainted and any Gifted who sully their gift by preaching equality. Especially Miyuki and anyone who falls for that stupid church.

Triggers: Tainted who believe they can be equal to Gifted, because ew
People who are too strict with the rules or have too much of a disregard. Live a little.
The dark, specifically mirrors at night

Personality: Evan is a generally carefree guy. He doesn't have a lot of aggression, and even when fighting remains cool and collected. He enjoys a good laugh and likes messing around with people, especially the Tainted. His views aren't as extreme as some, for he doesn't want them killed or anything that harsh. He just wants to make sure they know their place.

Bio: Evan was brought up in a household that despise the Tainted. They thought they were worse than animals and all deserved to be killed off. However, in secret, he somewhat admired the courage of the rebels. It took a lot of guts to stand up to the King, and even more to kill him. Evan expressed this thought once to his father at dinner, who promptly slapped him across the face and told him never to talk like that again. Despite this, Evan still respected the Tainted. Until one day, when he managed to be out on the streets alone, he tried to befriend one of them. The kid spat on him like he was some kind of trash and ran off. From that day forward, Evan had no sympathy for them.

Once Evan got to William's he enjoyed himself immensely. He made new friends and he was able to focus on his power, which he enjoyed perhaps the most. Every time he practiced he was discovering and pushing the limits of what he could do. He has never tried to kill anyone, although he has tried draining energy from them, which hasn't worked yet.

Appearance:
d694e81fd36c2ee7e017d5c4bc3dd43d.jpg
d694e81fd36c2ee7e017d5c4bc3dd43d.jpg (34.01 KiB) Viewed 16 times

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:09 am

Original RP: The Night Shift
RP Owner: TriggerHappy

Name- Otto Saveley
Age- 18
Personality- Otto is best described as an oxymoron. On the one hand, he's a terrible flirt, has dreams of glory, and is a bit of a show-off. But on the other hand, he has the knowledge of a grizzled soldier. He knows men die in combat, and he would gladly lay his own life down on the line if it meant that it could save others. Despite all this, he's a great person to be around, constantly making jokes and showing off for the others, demonstrating his abilities. Otto tries to be good friends with everyone, as he knows that making a lot of friends now could potentially save his life in the future.

Power/Gear- Otto has special disks in his hands that transform into gauntlets, covering his hands completely. They have little needles on the underside tip of each finger. These gauntlets course with electricity, ready to be unleashed at a moment's notice. Otto can either hit with the gauntlets or stab with the three small needles, transmitting a large amount of electricity through the body via this method. His coup de grace, however, is that Otto can shoot a beam of lightning from his gauntlet that can chain from target to target. The only catch with all this is where the energy comes from. The gauntlets are an implant, and the energy it converts into lightning comes from Otto's own body. The gauntlets store up energy while they're just discs, but will continue drawing energy from him when necessary, starting with the stored energy from his body and escalating to energy directly from the brain. Using too much can effectively kill Otto. When the operation was being done, Otto's reflexes and agility were enhanced to help with his gauntlets. Nothing major, just above average.
2f32af56fa89d8c8f51c4cfc4deb792b.jpg
2f32af56fa89d8c8f51c4cfc4deb792b.jpg (72.32 KiB) Viewed 16 times
Reason for Joining- Why do young men ever join the military? For glory? For honor? For the chance to prove yourself in battle? For the attention of women? Otto joined for all these, and many more. He joined because he wanted to be a part of a long-standing tradition and something that had been the source of myths and childhood legends. Otto joined because he chose to so he could make a difference.

Bio- Born to a veteran father and a writer mother, Otto heard both sides of the war story. He heard of the glory, the honor, and the courage from his mother. From his father, however, Otto heard of the true tales of war. He learned off the violence, of the bloodshed, and of the cowardice. However, Otto was inspired by his father, and where others were reluctant, he was excited when his mandatory year of service came up at 17. After completing basic training and getting in shape and learning all the rules of Andorian military, the cadets were given their assignments. As they were read off one by one, Otto was left alone. After everyone else had been called, he was pulled aside. The man told Otto that he had been selected for a special project, as he fit all the criteria. In a world where almost everyone had at least one cybernetic enhancement, finding a pure specimen was difficult, to say the least. After 10 hours of work, Otto woke up a changed man. He spent the next month simply trying to get the gauntlets to obey him. After a year or so, Otto had not only mastered the gauntlets, but had been put on the path to mastering their unique fighting style as well. When the time was up, Otto was informed that he had to reserve his year of military service, since he technically hadn't done any serving. They let him have an option of where he could go to serve. Seeing the name "Night Shift" on the list instantly sealed Otto's choice, as he'd heard the tales from his father about the bravery of those men. He wanted to join them in battle.

Appearance-
92dbc37c6373cc9707a9499e66f5d9fd--character-concept-art-character-design.jpg
92dbc37c6373cc9707a9499e66f5d9fd--character-concept-art-character-design.jpg (14.62 KiB) Viewed 16 times

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:20 am

Name/Alias: Melech

Race: Tiefling (Descendant)

Inventory: A wooden staff with a blue crystal on top that changes color occasionally, a dark steel sword, with a hilt in the shape of a horned demon, both stolen from the Brotherhood of Asmodeus, cloth bandages he uses to wrap his hand, a robe filled with different pockets and pouches in which he keeps interesting objects he finds that might help him unravel this mystery.

Magic, Skills/abilities:
Elemental Magic: From the pact he made with the armor in his dream, Melech now has the ability to channel the magic of the elements. So far, it hasn't been as powerful as his blast of fire, but he has had varying levels of success with the manipulation of fire, ice, water, earth, air, and earth, with fire being the easiest for him to control. Still, what he can do is not as powerful as it can be. Every time he uses his magic, his hand hurts, and the bleeding increases.

Demonic Resistance: Due to his demonic heritage, Melech can handle hotter temperatures than most people, as well as being able to withstand fire attacks of low levels for short amounts of time.

Personality: Having gotten used to reactions to his appearance, as well as the betrayals in his past, Melech is slow to trust people, regardless of their outward actions towards him. This has also led to him becoming sarcastic and stern, chastising people who act foolishly or recklessly. However, when Melech finds information about magic, he becomes a different person altogether, becoming curious and inquisitive, demanding to know everything he can. He also has a soft spot for urchins and people down on their luck, and a very hard spot for any other Brothers of Asmodeus he may run across.

Backstory: Rumors run through the seedy taverns of the West End of Grimsh. Rumors of a son born into a rich family. Rumors of a monster, born out of some demonic infatuation in the bloodline. That monster was Melech. Kept hidden away from the world for 5 years, one night, he was taken down to the West End by his father, his breath reeking of liquor, and thrown into the gutter, left for dead. He somehow managed to survive, and spent the next 10 years scavenging for his livelihood, stealing indiscriminantly in order to survive. Eventually, Melech was caught and sent into a prison, left there to rot for the rest of his life. Until a mysterious hooded man came, paid for his bail, and told Melech to follow him.

The man took Melech to a place he simply called "The Brotherhood". There, Melech found friends, knowledge, and safety. He was the only one like him there. And yet, nobody seemed to mind. In fact, they seemed to be ecstatic to have him amongst them. However, everything changed on the night of his 17th birthday. He only remembered because the man who had brought him there had brought it up. He said that "Big things were going to happen." Confused about what he meant, Melech went to sleep.

As he dozed, his mind began to wander. He dreamt of standing on a smoky plane, with nothing visible for miles, save for a black suit of armor that stood in front of him. The suit of armor spoke, in a voice that echoed and sounded far away. The voice offered Melech a choice: Fight or Die. As soon as the word "Fight" left Melech's mouth, the armor drew a sword and cut deeply into the back of Melech's left hand. As the blood began to trickle, the armor spoke once more. "This is a reminder. Of who you are. Of what you can do."

Melech awoke in a cold sweat, immediately glancing at his hand. To his surprise, a trickle of crimson caught his eye. Quickly grabbing a strip of cloth, he bound it tightly around his hand, just in time to hear a knocking at his door. The man who had brought Melech here stepped in. "Please follow, brother. We have a surprise for you." As Melech followed, they went into parts of the Brotherhood that Melech had never been to. When they arrived, Melech saw a group of brothers, standing in a circle on a stone floor. As Melech entered, they immediately clamped shackles around his legs, immobilizing him. The brothers began chanting, as the man held out a staff and began offering praise to Asmodeus, lord of the Nine Hells, for sending one of his own to them. Melech struggled against the chains as the man came closer with the staff and sword. Suddenly, Melech felt something burn deep within him. He brought up his right hand and felt a searing pain in it as he let out a yell and flames erupted from his hand, burning each of the brothers in turn.

Freeing himself from the chains, Melech took the staff and sword, oddly unharmed by his flames, and fled Grimsh. He traveled all over Meskara trying to find answers, but to no success. Running out of coin, and desperate for answers, he took to taking odd jobs that he found on boards posted around Meskara. As he sees one signed by a Lisara Melchiott, he ripped it off the board, tucked it into one of his pockets, and set out for the Dusk Woods.

Appearance:
Tiefling-Sorceror.png
Tiefling-Sorceror.png (602.99 KiB) Viewed 16 times

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:26 am

Original RP: The Five
RP Owner: Reyn

Please enter password: *****************

Password Accepted

Enter command: cat /home/SSP/Subjects/Success/Subject_22/PROFILE.txt

SUBJECT 22

1b2ce2fccea0663f606994ac0f9c4a39.jpg
1b2ce2fccea0663f606994ac0f9c4a39.jpg (49.7 KiB) Viewed 15 times

Name: Jace Look
Enhancements:
  • Enhanced Motor Skills: Subject has been given several upgrades, resulting in decreased bone density, increased muscle output, and faster neuron transmission. This has translated to Subject's motor skills being at a higher level than that of a normal person. When tested, Subject's movement speed, jump height, and overall force able to be exerted by his limbs exceeded those of a normal person by 100%. Subject's neuron transmission speed was also able to be increased by 50%, resulting in quicker reactions and reflexes.
  • Shock Gauntlets: Subject has been outfitted with EG-201 Electroshock Gauntlets. The gauntlets are hidden when not in use, and Subject can don them at will. The gauntlets have an internal battery that charges from Subject's body when idle. The gauntlets create a field of electric energy along them, adding electrical power to any attack landed with them. The gauntlets can also be used to fire a bolt of electricity at a target. However, both these attacks drain the battery on the gauntlets. Once the battery runs out, the gauntlets take the energy directly from the Subject. Therefore, if the Subject uses too much power and uses the bolt function too many times, it is possible for the Subject to be rendered unconscious, or dead, if the circumstances are pushed too far.

Personality:
  • Subject appears to be cocky and overconfident. However, based on test scores and previous interviews with Subject, it has been revealed that there is more than meets the eye. Subject has a strong sense of morality, as well as a drive to do whatever it takes to win in combat. This, combined with Subject's quick thinking, will make for a formidable foe against the Five. Subject himself has expressed much desire to find the Five and eliminate them one by one. Perhaps there is a personal connection to them, maybe through an attack they performed.

Bio:
  • Subject's life appeared uneventful for the most part. In fact, Subject was a high school gym teacher before joining the program. After the announcement of the Super Soldier Project, Subject was one of the first to volunteer. Despite the risks and potential for death, Subject took on the challenge wholeheartedly. The following is a quote from being asked why he joined: "What these people are doing is wrong, and nobody can stand up to them. At the end of the day, when the shit hits the fan, I'd rather go down swinging than cowering."
    Subject was first subjected to physical and mental tests, which were passed with flying colors. Afterwards, the upgrades began. With each new upgrade, Subject's approach was interesting. Subject tested out the new upgrade, found its flaws, mastered it, and asked for more. We have reached the point where Subject's body won't be able to handle any more upgrades, so now is the time for action.

End of file

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:30 am

Original RP: City of Chambers
RP Owner: Moddy

Name: Finn Algo

Affiliation: Hell's Bazaar to a degree, Freakville Arena, The Mafia

Race: Humanoid from a different dimension

Weapons: Just a couple of knives he keeps around, one in his boot and the other in his sleeve.

Abilities:
Skin Hardening: Finn comes from a dimension where humans' primary predator attacks by stabbing them quickly and injecting them with poison. To counter this, they developed an ability that allows their skin to reflexively harden when an incredibly amount of energy connects with it. Finn brought such an ability with him to Chambers. This allows him to survive stabs and other puncture wounds. However, the larger the area, the less effectively his skin can protect him. Furthermore, he still feels the pain. While the knife may not enter his skin, it does still impart its force, usually leaving a nasty bruise. His skin is not completely impermeable. The most force it can take is from a .357 Magnum round, which in itself imparts about 1000 joules of energy. Any more, and the object will pierce his skin.

Blood Manipulation: A power Finn didn't acquire until he came to Chambers, a meeting with a scientist in Hell's Bazaar has given Finn the ability to manipulate blood, but with some limitations. He can only manipulate his blood, and the blood of others that is outside of the body, so he can' manipulate it inside of them. The blood can be manipulate in many ways, from spikes to razor-sharp needles. It can also be kept liquid. The hardness and sharpness of the blood changes depending on what Finn wants, but the maximum hardness is that of iron, and it's directly proportional to the amount of blood in question. For example, a needle of hardened blood is going to snap a lot easier than a sword of blood, for example.

This also led to a few unexpected side effects. Finn's body can now produce blood at a significantly accelerated rate, up to a pint an hour. However, this ability isn't always active, and only runs enough to replenish the blood Finn is using. His body automatically detects when he's using his power or just bleeding in general, and begins producing more blood. Finn also tends not to put the blood back in his body once he has fought with it, as it tends to be dirty. It also led to him having a sadistic bent, especially when it comes to combat. Finn loves hacking apart enemies, which in turns spills blood, giving him more weaponry.

Personality: Stoic. Unfeeling. Calm. Poised. All these words described Finn at the point he arrived in Chambers. However, after the experiment, his personality changed completely. Finn is now upbeat and happy, sarcastic, cocky, and loves making jokes, with a major masochistic and sadistic bent. He enjoys inflicting pain, especially in combat. However, he still has a soft side. He loves cooking, and has a flair for the theatric. He also loves very deeply and truly, and would be willing to die for someone he is in love with.

Bio: Hailing from dimension EX-425, Finn popped into Chambers out of necessity, wanting to explore and leave his home. When he arrived, however, he found the City of Noisy Freaks to be a lot Noisier and Freakier than he expected. Unfortunately, he didn't have the money to get home. After a few days of wandering, he found Hell's Bazaar, and the mad scientists within. After agreeing to be a guinea pig for one of these lunatics, Finn was strapped down to a table and had a needle jammed into his arm. His eyes slowly began closing as the plungers was pushed down and the chemical, whatever it was, was put into his veins.

It felt like fire. Like liquid fire running through his veins, scorching and searing him, yet making him alive and wonderful. It felt like he was being torn apart, yet it felt heavenly. Finn's eyes snapped open and blood shot out of the injection site, slicing open the restraints. Finn sat up, grinning from ear to ear. This felt wonderful! Is this what it was like to live in Chambers? He was gonna have to hang around some! Seeing the man who had given him this glorious new revelation and decided to do the logical thing. The spurt of blood now hanging out of his veins lashed out, and in one quick move, sliced off the head of the scientist. The blood from the severed head then flew towards Finn, circling him with what he already had. Intrigued, Finn ran off into Chambers that night a new man.

After spending the next few days "testing out" his powers, Finn had gotten pretty good control and a pretty good idea of what he could and couldn't do. So when he heard about the tournament in Freakville Arena, he had to try it out for himself. It was some of the most fun he'd had, soaring up through the ranks. Until the day he met the Man in the Mask.

Finn remembers it well. It was a sunny day, at about 3 in the afternoon. Finn was just wandering the city when a man dressed in a nice suit and tie stepped out of the shadows in a gas mask. In one smooth movement, the man pulled out a knife and threw it, end over end, at Finn. It sank into the hilt, but Finn just pulled it out and threw it to the side. He figured this man was part of the tournament, and had kept his hardening a secret for this long. Finn caused blood to surge out of his wound, creating 5 points behind him. He felt his heart kicking into overdrive as his body started to replace the blood that was currently floating around him. Finn began lashing out, stabbing at the Man with each of the blood spears, but the Man barely dodged them all, stepping out of the way, not even breaking a sweat. Finn managed to lash out with one quickly after the other, resulting in the side of the mask being torn and hanging half-off the Man's face, revealing a single emerald green eye. As Finn went to lash out with all 5, something clicked.

Finn felt a sharp pain inside himself and felt his muscles seize up, and he dropped to the ground, his powers suddenly failing as the ground became speckled with red. The Man stood over Finn and spoke, with a slight German accent. "Beg. Beg for the antidote." Of course. This fucker had poisoned him. It felt like when he had first gotten hi powers, the fire racing through his blood. But this time, there was no heavenly feeling. Or was there? "Can it wait? This is kind of hot." The Man looked taken aback. "Excuse you?" he said incredulously. "You know, you, the mask, the poison. It's all very kinky." Finn managed a grin as he looked up at the Man.

The Man shook his head as he dropped a vial on the ground and began walking away. "Scheiße," He swore as he went away. Grabbing the antidote, Finn drank it and regained the use of his extremities again. After running off and fighting against another contestant, he suddenly found himself relieved of his right arm, and eliminated from the tournament. After a quick trip to a medical facility to get his arm regrown, Finn realized he needed money to pay the bills, and also to live. And without any other means, he begrudgingly turned to the Mafia for a loan. He was lead into the room where the boss was waiting, told to go inside, and shut the door behind him. The first thing he noticed wasn't the suit, or the hair. It was the emerald green eyes.

After the Man in the Mask introduced himself as Faust, they began discussing the amount and the terms of a loan. Faust spoke, in his soft accent.

"You can keep it. Think of it as an apology for how our fight went. Do not tell anyone, though, or I will make sure you pay the expenses in blood."

Finn was confused, but graciously accepted the gift. Then he did something only the craziest in Chambers have attempted.

"I just have one question, sir."

"What?"

"Are you free Friday night? "

"I... don't have anything planned... why do you ask?"

"Would you like to?"

That was the first of many dates between Faust and Finn. They grew closer, going from being secretive to being open. Finn now would protect Faust with his life, and does whatever jobs he may ask of him, without hesitation. Especially the hits.

Appearance:
Tsumabuki.Right.full.1368639.jpg
Tsumabuki.Right.full.1368639.jpg (510.24 KiB) Viewed 15 times

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:58 am

Name: Vincent Miller

Year: First

Dorm: Omega

Abilities: The Beast - Vincent has the ability to transform into a terrifying being. It stands 7 feet tall, with a lean build, it's arms and legs smooth and tapering to points. Its head is shaped like a sideways tear drop, with the barge part at the front and tapering out. It has a mouth filled with razor-sharp teeth, and no eyes. It is completely covered in a layer of smooth black glass-like substance, as hard as 5-inch thick ice. Well, it's not Vincent's ability. It's the Beast's. The Beast is an entity separate from Vincent that is inside his head. Vincent and the Beast talk back and forth, and the Beast has the ability for the transformation.

Partial Transformation - Vincent can transform part of himself to match those of the Beast. These take on the same appearance as the full transformation, following the same rules and regulations.

Weaknesses: The Beast tends to do whatever the fuck it wants. If it wants to kill, there's hardly a damn thing that Vincent can do to stop it. Whenever Vincent wants to transform, the Beast rarely lets him. The Beast will only help Vincent if it is beneficial to it. If Vincent is going to die, the Beast can step in to transform, but it does so out of selfishness to protect itself. The same goes for the partial transformation, as the Beast doesn't always want to waste the energy to transform completely.

Personality: If you took a glance at Vincent, you would have no idea about the Beast. Vincent is a kind and caring boy, who loves making jokes and laughing loudly. He is very open and honest, except for any questions relating to his powers. His honesty has gotten him into trouble a few too many times. Lying underneath, however, is a sea of anger, sadism, and desire to get into mischief, building slowly, until it is ready to burst.

Bio: (Optional)

Appearance: (anime, real, cave drawings)
image.jpg
image.jpg (31.09 KiB) Viewed 13 times

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:00 am

Original RP: The Crimson Skulls
RP Owner: Mama Happy

Name: Gardan Natassi

Age: 57 human years, with the average lifespan of a Coilosian being 200

S.O: Gay

Role On Ship: Chef

Weapons:

Regenerative Knives
Fashioned from the soft steel of Coilos’s core, these daggers are razor-sharp, able to cut through most things, with blades about a foot’s length, and resembling a chef’s knife. They earn their name because the steel itself is somewhat alive and sentient, constantly honing its edge. It is alive to the point that, if the blade becomes nicked, notched, damage, or even broken, it will reform itself coming back off the hilt. This, however, takes time for regrowth, with a full blade taking up to 5 minutes to regenerate.

White Dwarf Gloves
Crafted from the carbon lattice that lay at the bottom of the crust of white dwarf stars, these dull-gray gloves fit snugly onto Gardan’s hands. Being forged the way they are, they allow him to harness the properties of a white dwarf star, albeit significantly less, allowing him to add extra density and heat to his fists, resulting in punches that are much stronger and much hotter than they appear to be. However, this itself is an effect of the gloves, meaning that as soon as the gloves are pulled on, the ability is activated. Hence, he doesn’t wear the gloves all the time, only in combat scenarios

Years On The Ship: Garland has been a member for 5 years, and has been the ship’s cook for the past 3.

Species: Coilosian

Abilities:
Enhanced Strength
Coilosians are naturally granted an enhanced strength level, equivalent to 2.5 times that of an average human. Gardan is stronger than most other Coilosians, being able to bench approximately 670 pounds at a level equivalent to Earth’s gravity.

Enhanced Durability
Coilosians also have an increased durability, which is attributed to the gravity of their planet. This, in turn, gives them denser bones and skin than humans, making their skin harder to pierce and their bones more difficult to break. Despite this, Coilosians are rather tall, ranging from 6 to 7 feet on average, with Gardan being about 7'1". Due to their planet’s proximity to their sun, they are also more heat resistant, enjoying temperatures of 327 degrees Farenheit before starting to experience discomfort.

Crystalline Ignition
Gardan is different from most Coilosians, due to the blue markings that adorn his chest and arms. He was not born with them, but rather developed them after his Trial. The day after he escaped the mine and found his way home, he awoke to find the markings. These allow him to channel the properties of the crystals in tandem with his own to allow him wreathe himself entirely in blue flame. This fire doesn’t harm him, at least for the first minute or so. If his resolve or concentration wavers, the flames will begin to use his body as fuel and consume him. Gardan may also release these flames in an outward explosion that ranges about 15 feet from him in all directions. The use of these abilities is directly linked to Gardan’s health and wellbeing. If he’s in a very rough state, for example, he could literally be consumed by the very flames he produces.

Planet Name: Gardan hails from the planet Coilos, which is a rocky planet equivalent to the size of 10 Earths. As such, the gravity is much stronger there. The planet itself is also about the same distance from its sun as Earth is from its, giving it a much higher temperature as well. Despite this, the planet, interestingly enough, has a frozen part that isn't quite explainable.

Galaxy Number: Galaxy 36104
Universe Number: Moredel (Univers 057193)

Bio: Born into an overpopulated Coilos, Gardan was put through the Trial at only 6. The Trial is a way to weed out the weak Coilosians, while simultaneously reducing the population. He was taken to the Crystal Caverns in the north and left there. 2 weeks later, he managed to stumble back to his home before collapsing. He awoke the next day with strange blue markings all along his body. The theory presented by the doctors is that it is a reaction caused by the inhaled crystalline dust from the mines in the Crystal Caverns.

Unfortunately, the Trial didn't help, as Coilos grew further and further into disarray. Young Gardan was thrown into a life where he needed to resort to crime to ensure his family survived. By the time he was 13, he was easily one of the toughest, regularly shaking down others to get supplies. Eventually, he saw the planet was headed to shit and managed to steal a ship and escape. He then proceeded to crash it on a nearby moon and was taken to prison.

Thus began his years of breaking out of prisons, getting caught, getting thrown back in, and escaping. He doesn't feel repentance though, every time he is thrown in the slammer, or see each escape as a chance to start anew. Rather, he sees it as a challenge, one he readily accepts.

Personality: Gardan may look intimidating. He's tall, he's buff, and he just looks mean, what with the scars all over him. In actuality, his appearance is quite deceiving. Gardan is loyal to a fault, willing to give up his life for any of his crewmates, especially the ones who have earned his respect. He constantly cracks jokes, usually not good ones, thus earning him a reputation as a sort of "dad" figure among the ships he's crewed on. He loves cooking, and loves his position within the Crimson Skulls, although he does complain about what they have at their availability from time to time.

Appearance:
abedfbaf87ec0555706db8833c537cbc.png
abedfbaf87ec0555706db8833c537cbc.png (311.57 KiB) Viewed 12 times