1x1 Fully literate MxM hacker roleplay - Sub

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Mewpix

1x1 Fully literate MxM hacker roleplay - Sub

Post by Mewpix » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:22 am

(I prefer (MalexMale) roleplays with my characters being dominant, and third-person literate, lads. Descriptive, maybe about five or more sentences each reply is good enough for me. Also, I'll be controlling the three hackers in the group.

This won't be dark, just maybe a lil' edgy. Also, you know. A little smutty in the later bits.)

Imagine a very small group of hackers that go by the name of "Ctrl_". Their existence is known sparsely throughout the world, leaving "Ctrl_" as possibly nothing more than a myth, mere shadows, or even just harmless "Script Kiddies". Or so the common people want to believe while the government knows perfectly well they are out there.

The identities of the people within the group are unknown from it's tiny size and lack of knowledge about the group in it's entirety. No one knows for certain who is in, and who is out, and some aren't even sure if it exists. Mystery surrounds several people who have been accused of being in the rumored group, however there is never evidence of this being true, and most times, it isn't.

Now what happens when your character is going out to meet someone late at night for a simple drug deal, only to accidentally make one false turn in your directions, leading you to meet the wrong group? What happens when your character meets "Ctrl_", and a few wrong pronouns later, your character is mistaken for a fellow hacker and soon swept into a dangerous web of online cyber crimes and deadly blackmail? Your character is now viewing upon one of the most ruthless yet smallest hacker groups out there from the inside? Forced to lie, and sneak around on eggshells after finding out your character met people they were never supposed to meet, the real question is, how do you tell a tiny group of three ruthless hackers you're the wrong guy without finding yourself at the end of a bullet? And more importantly, how can you fake being an elite hacker just to survive when you're actually just a small drug dealer...?

(I hope you enjoy the idea. Before you tap to respond however, just know that I prefer your character being a male, and for this roleplay to be malexmale as I said. I would also prefer that your male character wasn't a complete cowering whimpering little guy, and wouldn't just give up in a sobbing mess. I want plot, not just smut - although that'll be involved in the story in the future - and I want to see your character be- Well, a character. Hope you get the idea of what I'm looking for here, so you can answer now if you'd like to talk about things.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

Mewpix

Re: 1x1 Fully literate MxM hacker roleplay - Sub

Post by Mewpix » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:24 am

^^ Also by "smut" it's mostly just the, "Fades to black" kind of smut. So it isn't exactly smut I guess •-•)/

Sent from my SM-N950U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.