Two worlds (one x one)

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
MischiefMagics

Two worlds (one x one)

Post by MischiefMagics » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:11 am

"She too, had come to accept that even death, was part of life. And that she now sat on the border of both, a marker of hope."

Kora read the book intensly, her mind going over the paragraph. Why would it matter? She could still die couldn't she? Would it even change things?

The lovers meeting at a college, he a professor providing wisdom and knowledge but keeping secrets close to his chest. She a student eager to learn and willing to do whatever to succeed in life but plagued by strange happenings and gifts. That is until they wake up married after a drunken night between them. But what she was about to find out would stun her when she wasn't able to file for divorce. "I'm sorry my sweet daughter. I didn't think this day would come." Her mother Demetra said dissapointedly, her face aged from the years of acting as a mortal and hiding her daughter from the world to the best of her abilities. But now Kora had to fulfill her destiny and become, the queen of both worlds. Dead, and alive.

This is going to be a more modern day love story rp about Persephone and Hades. I'm looking for an 18+ Partner to take the role of Hades. This will be kept pg and all intimate scenes can be faded to black.
Last edited by MischiefMagics on Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

MischiefMagics

Re: Two worlds (one x one)

Post by MischiefMagics » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:14 am