Dragon Age

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
SweetiePie50

Re: Dragon Age

Post by SweetiePie50 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:00 am

Sorry it took me so long! I promise it won't take me this long to reply.

Name: Vasa

Race: Elf

Class: Rogue

Weapons: She carries two Antivan Choppers that she calls Silent and Death. Both of them have a corrupting rune.

Armor: Superior Hunter Armor

Abilities: Double Daggers, Subterfuge, Assassin

Bio: Vasa was a child of 6 when her parents agreed to sell her to the Crows. She had been born into poverty and her self-preservation was always high. She had learned very quickly how to manipulate people and take what she needed. One of the lesser houses of the Crows noticed her abilities and offered a high price. One that even parents couldn’t say no to. Vasa was angry for a very long time. She put the anger into her training and it fueled her survival through everything the Crows could throw at her. She never faltered in what they asked her to do, but always harbored a burning resentment that they made her do it. When high ranking Crows started dying off, Vasa took her opportunity and escaped, running as far as she could from Antiva. Joining up on a pirate ship made the most sense to her since she would always be moving. She doesn’t talk about her past very much. Not out of trying to keep some secret, but because she doesn’t see a reason to. She keeps her eyes forward and doesn’t look back. She works hard and diligently on the ship, doing whatever is asked of her but she doesn’t allow herself to trust and is ready to run if things turn bad.

Revanite Exile

Post by Revanite Exile » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:19 pm

Vasa is approved
Done with this place

Revanite Exile

Post by Revanite Exile » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:34 pm

Light-Witch wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:51 pm
I love the Dragon Age series, but what do you have in mind for this?
Flamma wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:31 pm
Maybe your pirates following a Ferelden cargo ship. After capturing the ship and looting the cargo you go to one of the other countries to spend your loot then somehow get pulled into the affairs of that country. Just an idea
Uriel_of_Auror wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:31 pm
I for one, would love to join this roleplay as Dragon Age is my all time favorite video game and fantasy series ever. I am SO hype for Dragon Age 4 and can't wait for E3 in hopes to see more. Likely not, but a man can dream!
Argonaut24 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:45 am
I've never played the Dragon Age games...could i still join? I am interested in this but I'm not sure if it's for me yet.
Are any of you still interested?
Done with this place

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:08 pm

I am, but I’m working on the CS.
"It's only a nightmare, and soon we'll be set free." - NateWantsToBattle

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:11 am

I've got caught up with work and I'm not at all familiar with dragon age so now isn't a good time for me to join a new rp