Hello! I'm another new person on this app.

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Mazaki Froppy

Hello! I'm another new person on this app.

Post by Mazaki Froppy » Sat May 18, 2019 2:17 am

Hi, Im Mazaki Froppy. You can call me Froppy! I am interested in rp, making friends, and just chatting on this app. I am pretty much open to all types of rps, besides if we are roleplaying as canon characters from an anime. I have tried that before and I dont really think I can get into anime characters personalities that well. I mean, you can rp as a canon character and I as an oc. OH! Also, Im gay so I only rp with other guys. If you are a female who has a male oc that is gay or bisexual or anything, then we could rp. Anyways, enough rambling from me. Who ever reads this, I hope we can be great friends.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Hello! I'm another new person on this app.

Post by illirica » Sat May 18, 2019 12:23 pm

Hello, new person, welcome to RPF. I'll give you the basic rundown, and I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.

To start off, I'll give you the link to our rules and FAQs. Check them out when you can and feel free to ask for clarification if you need it.

If you're looking to join an RP, try looking in one of the "Requests" sections - there's one for casual (basic, easygoing RP), one for intermediate (a bit more effort required) and one for advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but much slower). Any of the recent "REQ" threads in those sections are good places to get started - just take a look and see if you can find something that appeals to you. There's a huge variety of RPs on this site, and you're more than welcome to create one of your own as well.

There are also two other areas - Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe, and a Fallout area that is just starting up. For each of those sections, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. It's up to you which style of RPing is more appealing to you, and of course you're welcome to try both - plenty of us hang out in multiple areas.

I mod over at the Superhero Sandbox, but I hang out all over the place and I'm happy to answer any questions I can. Feel free to hit me with any inquiries and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.