[One] Resident Evil: Shattered Memories

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

[One] Resident Evil: Shattered Memories

Post by Monika » Thu May 16, 2019 7:52 pm

Claire Redfield returned home after the incident on Rockfort Island. It had been a rough time, adjusting to a normal life. She kept regular contact with her brother, Leon, and the others. But one day... the communication dropped. A week passed, with nothing from her, then a month... The others went to see her, only to find her missing without a trace. They heard rumors that she was in a town, living like nothing was wrong.

Meanwhile, Claire woke up in a hospital in a small town named Ashton, with no memories of herself. She had personal items on with her, that had a false name with her picture, as well as hints to her occupation. The doctors said that there was nothing for her to worry about, that the memory loss was normal due to post brain trauma, that she had been in a bad bus accident. She continued the false life she believed she had.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [One] Resident Evil: Shattered Memories

Post by Monika » Thu May 16, 2019 7:57 pm

Claire Redfield
Given Name:
Cybil Benett
Waitress at the diner called "Jill's Place"
Personality:
Cybil is the type of girl who's willing to help out anyone who needs it. She would put herself in danger if it meant someone else would be safe. When she makes friends, she keeps them... unless she finds out they're truly rotten. She's extremely loyal and loves to have fun.
Bio:
Cybil has been mainly working at the diner since she woke up. She feels as though she's missing something, but she can't figure out what it is. On her off hours, she finds herself at the garage, watching the mechanics work. She's found she loves motorcycles, but she can't figure out why.
Hobbies:
Watching Motorcycle races on TV, going to the garage and look at the cars and watch the mechanics work.
Extra Info:
Appearance:
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Thu May 16, 2019 8:05 pm

Name: Chris Redfield

Current: Co-founder/Agent of the BSAA.
Previous: Ex-STARS Member

Personality: Chris can be rather hard headed and will protect those he loves. He tends to let his emotions get the better of him from time to time and he can keep a cool head in dangerous situations.

Bio: When he was nineteen, Chris had been in the US army as a pilot, but was discharged due to insubordination. A year later, he was picked to be part of a special operations unit known as STARS. Most of his team was tragically killed while they were sent on a mission and they were betrayed by their captain, Albert Wesker. Upon hearing that his sister had gone missing, the older Redfield went to a location where he believed a tip had been given to him about her whereabouts. After a few hours getting there, Chris met up with the man whom he thought was dead, Wesker, and the two must work together to find her and bring her back home.

Hobbies:
-Smoking (he doesn't do it as much as he used to).
-Reading.
-Shooting in the range.
-Going on missions to defest BOWs and any sort of global terrorism.

Extra Info:
"I don't trust you one bit and I don't get why you are helping me. If you try anything to harm me, or my sister, then I won't hesitate to kill you. Got it?" -Chris to Wesker.

Appearance:
Screenshot_20190516-190951.png
Chris Screenshot
Screenshot_20190516-190951.png (801.26 KiB) Viewed 88 times

//////////////////////////////////

Name: Albert Wesker

Currently: Unknown.
Previous: Ex-STARS Captain.

Personality:
Power-hungry, knowledgeable, sadistic, and infinitely cunning Wesker is one of the most dangerous people on earth. Unless they are of use to him, he doesn't care for anyone but himself. He will do anything to get what he wants and does not care to get his hands bloody.

Bio:
Other than having worked with Umbrella and killing off most of the STARs members, nothing much is known about him.

Hobbies:
Unless you count work as a hobby, Wesker. does not have any.

Extra Info:
The man simply smirked at the threat and gestured a hand towards the town, "By all means, after you." -Wesker to Chris.

Appearance:
Screenshot_20190516-191131.png
Wesker Screenshot
Screenshot_20190516-191131.png (904.21 KiB) Viewed 88 times
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri May 17, 2019 5:18 pm

Cybil/Claire's waitress outfit