Misfit high - a school for troubled teens ( Open)

DJ Muffins

Re: Misfit high - a school for troubled teens ( Open)

Post by DJ Muffins » Fri May 17, 2019 3:54 pm

He cupped her face in his hand, his thumb softly rubbing her cheek as he thought silently, studying every detail of her face for a long moment leaning in to kiss her cheek before faintly whispering ".... Yes. I am in love with you. I love it, and it scares me."

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Fri May 17, 2019 5:33 pm

Izumi gasped softly as her hand was grabbed and she was pulled down by Kira. She blinked at the girl curiously but made sure to keep her frightened appearance. She nodded when Kira motioned for her to be quiet and moved behind her as they slinked through the small opening. She could smell the blood on Kira and knew it wasn't hers but it also made her really hungry. She licked her lips and had to force her stomach not to growl. She would make sure to tell her brother and Kai how unfair it was to make her "work" on an empty stomach. It was borderline slavery. She giggled softly to herself quietly but kept moving. When everyone who was orchestrating this game showed themselves, this was going to be bloody and wonderfully fun.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Azoicsiren

Misfit high - a school for troubled teens (

Post by Azoicsiren » Fri May 17, 2019 7:26 pm

REI

she smiled. tears threatened her eyes. closing her eyes softly and pressing her face against his hand while holding the back of it. overjoyed by his confession she laughed gently" for once you cannot See what will happen. what is it you told me..that's what makes it fun.. now shut up and kiss me" not waiting for his reply. REI wrapped her arms around him in a deep embrace.:::

Sent from my SM-N950U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

DJ Muffins

Post by DJ Muffins » Fri May 17, 2019 10:00 pm

Twirling slightly he held her close, enjoying the moment, having her, spinning her off her feet holding her up as he kissed her.

Azoicsiren

Re: Misfit high - a school for troubled teens (

Post by Azoicsiren » Sat May 18, 2019 3:22 am

kira 

sunk back in their little hidey hold and glanced of at the young girl who was giggling. An interesting reaction to say in the least due to their situation. she studied her for a moment and then reached inside of her shirt and pulled out a cellphone. she dimmed the light an typed her message. She sent it and typed something else and held it up to Izumi. "I have a back up coming. Ill get you out of here, just stick with me" kira not realizing that Izumi was in fact her back up because she looked like a young human school girl.

Rei

Was rather preoccupied with kote's lips when her phone buzzed against the glass of her coffee table. For the moment she ignored it and pressed her lips deeper against  His and her slender fingers slipping into his silky black strands. It was just the two of them in the world at this very moment until the phone buzzed again and she groaned. Tearing herself away from kote's face. She glared down at the phone and then looked back at kote, pressing her forehead against his " I'm sorry I have to check it. It could be Important"  She slipped away from him and over to the coffee table, grabbing her phone before flinging herself onto the couch. She frowned staring up at her text " interesting.."  Talking to herself as she quickly sent a text to KAI

- Kai, I was just informed that the subjects in question are not human. Seeing how you can relate I would like you to neutralize the situation with a compromise. Give them diplomatic immunity if they are willing to change their ways of " Hunting" . See what you can do. If a compromise cannot be met then termination must follow.You know what must be done..offer mercy to anyone who ask for it. REI -:::

Azoicsiren

Re: Misfit high - a school for troubled teens (

Post by Azoicsiren » Sat May 18, 2019 3:40 am

warning these next post will be very graphic and disturbing. it will also hint of sextual theme but of course they will not be played out , for it against the rules. if you do not like horror or gore then I advise you to skip my posts until the time skip. which will begin the next school day. I feel that this scene is necessary to understand and also implement the supernatural elements into this sl. Also to build and maybe create new characters and development.

DJ Muffins

Post by DJ Muffins » Sat May 18, 2019 5:54 am

Rubbing his gloved hand softly, Kote watched as she sent the text back "... Everything alright there?" Laying on his back on the couch with a soft sigh, closing his eyes a moment.

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Sat May 18, 2019 6:40 am

Tre stood in the lab, sitting at a table with a notecard in front of him. On the card in front of him was a short list, on it was written, "2x 3M R6211, 6x 3M R6211 filters, 1gal hydroflouric acid, 6x 24k gold leaf sheets, 10x scalpel, Amphomag, 7ft copper tubing, 3l LN2, 3x 1.5oz oxygen canisters."
Tre looked at the notecard, then wrote an asterisk next to 7ft cooper tubing, 3l LN2, 3x 1.5oz oxygen canisters, then wrote another asterisk at the bottom of the card, writing the word Optional next to the bottom asterisk. He then put the card in his pocket and walked out of the lab, closing and locking the door behind him.
It didn't take Tre long to reach the office, 2 or 3 minutes, and as he entered he scanned the room for Rei.
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

Azoicsiren

Post by Azoicsiren » Sat May 18, 2019 5:06 pm

Sorry Dead Inside, waiting on admin approval )

Rei

she sat up and ran her fingers through her hair pulling it back into a messy bun."...No... I don't think it is. My plans have taken an unexpected turn and I fear that the danger is more than the young ones can handle...Im more afraid for Izumi and shino. There so strong yet they are still creatures of the night. Animal instinct can make you lose control." at this point rei was thinking out loud " kai will have to handle this one....." she sighed' oh sorry.. kinda went off the loop there. There's a group that I thought were human turns out are not and Kira,Izumi,Shino and Kai are all over there dealing with that surprise.."::
Last edited by Azoicsiren on Sat May 18, 2019 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azoicsiren

Post by Azoicsiren » Sat May 18, 2019 5:10 pm

Pan

Izumi...Izumi...' A thought entered her head, followed by a vision of the path towards a large double metal door that went even deeper into the basement " come, child...Ive been waiting for you ......" The voice luring and soft with a child like tone:::