Highrise [OOC]

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Re: Highrise [OOC]

Post by UmbraSight » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:00 pm

Congratulations on your graduation!
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:00 pm

I haven’t posted in decades.
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Vladmirk

Post by Vladmirk » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:19 pm

I haven't posted
Sometimes theory and logic don't match reality, and that's when the most exciting discoveries happen.
-Jason Kang

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:31 pm

What are posts?

Serenitynightowl
Heaven's Smarties

Post by Serenitynightowl » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:52 am

I'm so sorry! In the middle of moving, and getring used to my job. Q-Q
Just because there's a few clouds, doesn't mean someone isn't there. Some days, the clouds might make you feel alone, but they're always there even when you can't see them, your sun, your moon, and your stars. They can be long distance or really close, and while the clouds can be our hardships and struggles, occasionally there'll be a break where you can see those people, and be reminded of how much someone really cares about you.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:04 am

Congratulations on the new job!

Serenitynightowl
Heaven's Smarties

Post by Serenitynightowl » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:49 am

Thank you. QvQ It's 2/3rds less than the amount of residents we did have. Though, my co-workers... they have their own clicks? The two main groups are the smoking buddies and the after-work drinking buddies? Apparently if you don't fit in either group, you're not exactly welcomed, unless you have kids- which goes into the parents group... But I guess I have one co-worker who doesn't mind me~ She jumps from shift to shift, but she likes anime because of her brother, so that's the only topic we share. QvQ Her water bottle is covered with Studio Ghibli stickers...
Just because there's a few clouds, doesn't mean someone isn't there. Some days, the clouds might make you feel alone, but they're always there even when you can't see them, your sun, your moon, and your stars. They can be long distance or really close, and while the clouds can be our hardships and struggles, occasionally there'll be a break where you can see those people, and be reminded of how much someone really cares about you.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:52 am

If someone doesn’t like Studio Ghibli works, they cannot be trusted.

But yeesh, that doesn’t sound like a great work environment, I’m sorry to hear about it : (

Serenitynightowl
Heaven's Smarties

Post by Serenitynightowl » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:05 pm

It's fine~ Not your fault. In a year or two, I might be moving again, so not making many friendships, anyways. ^-^'

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:49 am

I wonder who is the most doomed